napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clen

Ayo

What do you guys think of clen and its effectiveness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you gives think of clen and its effectiveness

Clen can be effective to help with fat loss, but it generally makes people feel like shit a lot of times, and it has some very nasty side effects, and is just terrible for your health.

Personally I would use other aids for fat loss. GW-501516 with either ECA or Albuterol would be my choice

So it can be used as a fat burner.....unlike Steriods

I've used clen before and it does burn fat but it gave me a fever, heart palpitations, shaking hands, and insomnia.

Wow biggest fear out of those side effects is insomnia. But did the results you seen justify the side effects and made it worth it?

Wow biggest fear out of those side effects is insomnia. But did the results you seen justify the side effects and made it worth it?

No I never used it again... I don't like my heart skipping beats all day long... It's a risk vs reward type of thing... But everyone is different... You might like it.

That's true..everyone's different. I might only consider it if I ever compete on the stage

Lol I now watched one of Dylan's videos on it seems great

I think clen is old school... I used it 20 years ago... There's just better options out there

I think clen is old school... I used it 20 years ago... There's just better options out there

Lol 20 years ago lol I always taught of u as around 29 / 30 years old [emoji23]

Lmfao your only old when you have grandchildren [emoji23]

Lol I now watched one of Dylan's videos on it seems great

i guess im not sure how you conveyed the message of my video that it was great... did you watch this video on clen side effects i made? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WvhJTtWk5k

I am about as anti clen as they come... i never recommend it to anyone to use... the risk vs. reward is just not there whatsoever... im a huge proponent of using gw-501516 as opposed to clen... you could stack it with other sarms, albuterol, eca stacks, etc... these are far safer and far more effective as well... judging what is truly effective is by which you can sustain the gains made and stay safe and healthy as well... clen does not compare in this regard...

i guess im not sure how you conveyed the message of my video that it was great... did you watch this video on clen side effects i made? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WvhJTtWk5k

I am about as anti clen as they come... i never recommend it to anyone to use... the risk vs. reward is just not there whatsoever... im a huge proponent of using gw-501516 as opposed to clen... you could stack it with other sarms, albuterol, eca stacks, etc... these are far safer and far more effective as well... judging what is truly effective is by which you can sustain the gains made and stay safe and healthy as well... clen does not compare in this regard...
Exactly. There are much better options than Clen in my opinion. The side effects are just not worth it. Too much risk for the little reward when you can get just as,good results from GW and ECA or albuterol

^ agreed with RR, i opt for albuterol over clen and albuterol is what i have on hand now. But to be honest, i would rather just diet and train hard.. for weight loss i usually prefer hard work, but i do have an extreme metabolism so for hard losers im sure it would help. I do have GW from PE on hand but never used it for weight loss to be honest, i have it on hand for both on cycle tren use and for my PCT. I may have to try GW for weight loss one of these days..

What's the best way to does albuterol? Currently trying out a bronkaid ECA stack right now. And interested in adding some albuterol

What's the best way to does albuterol? Currently trying out a bronkaid ECA stack right now. And interested in adding some albuterol

i like it 12-18 mg per day... i start with 12 and move up to 18 after a few weeks... i like it 8 weeks at a time but 4 weeks and then rest 2 weeks and then 4 weeks again... 3 equal doses spread throughout the day

^ agreed with RR, i opt for albuterol over clen and albuterol is what i have on hand now. But to be honest, i would rather just diet and train hard.. for weight loss i usually prefer hard work, but i do have an extreme metabolism so for hard losers im sure it would help. I do have GW from PE on hand but never used it for weight loss to be honest, i have it on hand for both on cycle tren use and for my PCT. I may have to try GW for weight loss one of these days..

that's the beauty of it bro... it has a multitude of ways to use along with benefits... when you need it for fat loss, definitely use it in that manner because it can melt fat quickly and SAFELY, which is so key here

i like it 12-18 mg per day... i start with 12 and move up to 18 after a few weeks... i like it 8 weeks at a time but 4 weeks and then rest 2 weeks and then 4 weeks again... 3 equal doses spread throughout the day

Thanks Dylan. I'll definitely look into it more.

Top Bottom