napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK+GW Log

DylanGemelli said:
transformer24 said:
DylanGemelli said:
transformer24 said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="transformer24":2ryn9uh0]I got my test results back yesterday and I was pretty surprised at just how low my testosterone actually is now...

Testosterone Panel
Units
Testosterone 158.7 (L) ng/dL Reference range 300.0-1000.0

Testosterone Free 2.97 (L) ng/dL Reference range 4.50-24.50

% Free Testosterone 1.87 % Reference Range 1.00-3.20

My LH was 4.0 IU/L which it says is in range but I am confused about what the range is LH. Same with FSH. It says it's in range at 2.4 IU/L, but not sure what range is for fsh.

Prolactin was 6.9 ng/mL with a reference range of 4.0-18.0.

Sex Hormone Binding Globulin was 18 NMOL/L with a range of 10-50.

Basically everything looks ok except my test is almost non-existent. That explains a lot. I am trying to get in to see an endocrinologist ASAP. I'm feeling really lethargic. It's tough to really do much. I pushed myself to go to the gym yesterday and had a good shoulder workout which I'm really glad I did because I was starting to freak out. I've been real anxious about all of this especially bc I'm only 34 and doctors can be real dick heads to guys in need of treatment if they are under 40. A good friend of mine told me not to trip and that shit would get taken care of one way or another. That made me feel much better. Although I would really prefer to not have to self medicate because my wife feels very uncomfortable with it... if it comes to that, fine. The worst part in all of this is that I really don't have the energy I would like to have when I'm taking care of my baby boy in the afternoons.The number 1 reason I even got myself in shape (not the only reason) was so that I would have more energy to play with him and when he gets older play sports together. I should be getting some answers today. I have my aunt working on getting me in soon. She's great, but a real hypochondriac, which has actually been really helpful so far. She got me in to see a breast doctor who prescribed me Raloxifene for gyno a little over a month ago. I feel pretty confident she will get me in to see someone soon. The question is... will they treat me??????? I'll let you guys know what's up when I find out more this afternoon hopefully. Cross your fingers for me.

i dont know how the could not treat you bro... that's definitely dangerously low and that is absolutely the explanation for lethargic feelings... it also makes it far more difficult to gain muscle, lose weight and to push yourself in any way... this MUST be treated asap one way or another...

I actually just got back from the endocrinologist. We are starting TRT in one week. She wants me to do some more blood work before we start just to make sure that my other hormones are in check as well as get a prostate exam by my primary doctor. So the appointment went well.

what kind of dose was prescribed?

She didn't prescribe a dose yet. I won't get the script until about a week from today. I have to go early tomorrow morning to test all my hormones including my testosterone once again of course. Still got a couple of hoops to jump through, but she said we can start it and talk about which methods of administration as soon as she has the blood work i'm getting done tomorrow. She said the full hormone panel usually takes about a week to get results. She's going to decide with me over the phone once the results are in. Because of my mood disorder, the doctor and my wife would prefer me to do the gel. She said that your levels stay more consistent with the gel, but if it's too expensive, then we'll just do the injections. I spoke with a company that helps pay for prescriptions today and they said that once they have the name and dose of a particular gel or topical solution, they can get the brand names sent to my doctor in a 90 day supply for 3 payments of $15 per month. After looking at the prices of some of the gels, that would be pretty sweet to get for $15 a month. I really don't give a shit to be honest... injections, gel, patch... I don't care. What do you guys suggest I tell my doctor is the best brand name and form of test in case I am eligible for the discount?

bro, you don't want the gel, you just want a prescription for injectable test cyp... trust me, the gel is nothing like taking an injection and your going to be quite disappointed with it if you get it... you need to tell everyone what YOU want, not what THEY want etc... its your life, not theirs and your the one suffering...[/quote:2ryn9uh0]

Thanks Dylan. You're right. I'm going to do that.

transformer24 said:
RickRock said:
"transformer24" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"transformer24" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"transformer24" said:
I got my test results back yesterday and I was pretty surprised at just how low my testosterone actually is now...

Testosterone Panel
Units

My LH was 4.0 IU/L which it says is in range but I am confused about what the range is LH. Same with FSH. It says it's in range at 2.4 IU/L, but not sure what range is for fsh.

Basically everything looks ok except my test is almost non-existent. That explains a lot. I am trying to get in to see an endocrinologist ASAP. I'm feeling really lethargic. It's tough to really do much. I pushed myself to go to the gym yesterday and had a good shoulder workout which I'm really glad I did because I was starting to freak out. I've been real anxious about all of this especially bc I'm only 34 and doctors can be real dick heads to guys in need of treatment if they are under 40. A good friend of mine told me not to trip and that shit would get taken care of one way or another. That made me feel much better. Although I would really prefer to not have to self medicate because my wife feels very uncomfortable with it... if it comes to that, fine. The worst part in all of this is that I really don't have the energy I would like to have when I'm taking care of my baby boy in the afternoons.The number 1 reason I even got myself in shape (not the only reason) was so that I would have more energy to play with him and when he gets older play sports together. I should be getting some answers today. I have my aunt working on getting me in soon. She's great, but a real hypochondriac, which has actually been really helpful so far. She got me in to see a breast doctor who prescribed me Raloxifene for gyno a little over a month ago. I feel pretty confident she will get me in to see someone soon. The question is... will they treat me??????? I'll let you guys know what's up when I find out more this afternoon hopefully. Cross your fingers for me.

i dont know how the could not treat you bro... that's definitely dangerously low and that is absolutely the explanation for lethargic feelings... it also makes it far more difficult to gain muscle, lose weight and to push yourself in any way... this MUST be treated asap one way or another...

I actually just got back from the endocrinologist. We are starting TRT in one week. She wants me to do some more blood work before we start just to make sure that my other hormones are in check as well as get a prostate exam by my primary doctor. So the appointment went well.

She didn't prescribe a dose yet. I won't get the script until about a week from today. I have to go early tomorrow morning to test all my hormones including my testosterone once again of course. Still got a couple of hoops to jump through, but she said we can start it and talk about which methods of administration as soon as she has the blood work i'm getting done tomorrow. She said the full hormone panel usually takes about a week to get results. She's going to decide with me over the phone once the results are in. Because of my mood disorder, the doctor and my wife would prefer me to do the gel. She said that your levels stay more consistent with the gel, but if it's too expensive, then we'll just do the injections. I spoke with a company that helps pay for prescriptions today and they said that once they have the name and dose of a particular gel or topical solution, they can get the brand names sent to my doctor in a 90 day supply for 3 payments of $15 per month. After looking at the prices of some of the gels, that would be pretty sweet to get for $15 a month. I really don't give a shit to be honest... injections, gel, patch... I don't care. What do you guys suggest I tell my doctor is the best brand name and form of test in case I am eligible for the discount?

Injections are definitely superior brother in any ways. With gels you have to worry about cross contamination. You don't want that stuff rubbing off on your wife and if you have kids that's another big issue. It's also been shown that gels gave a higher conversion to estrogen. Injections are very stable if you do weekly with a longer ester like cypionate. Just make sure they don't want you to do every other week or something. That's what leads to instability.
OK. Cool. Thanks Rick. I'm going to talk to my wife about it today and when I talk to the doctor about the plan, I'll tell her I prefer to do a weekly shot w cypionate. She said if we do the injections, I can do them at home and not have to come to the office, so that's a relief.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

That's a big plus as well, so I would encourage you to definitely go that route with the injections. It sounds like you have a great doc that is working with you

Re: RE: Re: MK+GW Log

RickRock said:
transformer24 said:
"RickRock" said:
"transformer24" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"transformer24" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"transformer24" said:
I got my test results back yesterday and I was pretty surprised at just how low my testosterone actually is now...

Testosterone Panel
Units

Injections are definitely superior brother in any ways. With gels you have to worry about cross contamination. You don't want that stuff rubbing off on your wife and if you have kids that's another big issue. It's also been shown that gels gave a higher conversion to estrogen. Injections are very stable if you do weekly with a longer ester like cypionate. Just make sure they don't want you to do every other week or something. That's what leads to instability.
OK. Cool. Thanks Rick. I'm going to talk to my wife about it today and when I talk to the doctor about the plan, I'll tell her I prefer to do a weekly shot w cypionate. She said if we do the injections, I can do them at home and not have to come to the office, so that's a relief.

That's a big plus as well, so I would encourage you to definitely go that route with the injections. It sounds like you have a great doc that is working with you
Yeah she seems to be helpful. I just got about a gallon of blood taken for testing, so I know she's thorough

It has been a few days since I have posted in my log, so here's what's up right now... I am going to be starting testosterone replacement therapy this week! As bad as I have felt with having low test, I feel happy now that feeling better is going to be a reality in the very near future. I have a lot of people to thank for that. Getting support and reading about others success on this forum has been nothing short of inspirational as well as enlightening. Thank you AR staff and members!

Ok back to business... As I was saying about TRT... I had blood work done this past Thursday as well as a really awesome prostate exam (yes that's a joke) on Friday. The endocrinologist who ordered the blood work said it would take a week to get the results. Being the persistent son of a bitch that I am, I'm going to the lab tomorrow morning to see if they are there anyways. Why not? The place is around the corner. I'll be posting the results. I didn't mention this before, but it occurred to me that when I initially discovered that my test was low in the 290s, my TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) was high. A high TSH indicates hypothyroid. Hypo indicates that the thyroid is under active. Mine was a little bit higher than the high end of normal. It will be interesting to see if that will require treatment as well. I hope not to be honest...but if its needed, fine. We gotta do what we gotta do sometimes. Sometimes if that means becoming a chemically engineered machine, then so be it!

As bad as Ohio State looked, we still got the W. Browns got the W. I'm going on test this week. 50 mg of Var per day for 6 weeks starting next week along with the sarms... ahhh shit... I don't want to jinx it. You get the point. All is :cool: .

Last thing before I go... I have really gained a lot inside and outside the gym after becoming a member of this forum because of the plethora of knowledge and avid support everyone here has to offer. With that said, I would just like to offer my help and support to anyone that needs it. I am by no means an expert on SARMs, AAS, or supplements... but I know a lot about psychiatric meds. If anybody needs advice with their psychiatric meds or advice on where to get therapy, please PM me and I would be glad to offer you my insight as someone who now has emotional stability through cognitive behavioral therapy, addiction recovery, and the right medications. I am not proclaiming myself a doctor or expert. Please do not interpret it that way. Just interpret it as a friend who has been there and seen success offering to help if it is needed.

Thank you all for having my back, giving your support, and telling your inspiring stories.

it will be awesome if you can get the injections then your wife would be at ease as well, and you can regulate how much and when, and maybe even slip a bottle in as well from some of the sponsors here. so the docs don't cheat you on going 500mg per week or so

rockmfhudd said:
it will be awesome if you can get the injections then your wife would be at ease as well, and you can regulate how much and when, and maybe even slip a bottle in as well from some of the sponsors here. so the docs don't cheat you on going 500mg per week or so

I'm already on that bro. Got some cyp coming in the next couple days. I'm anticipating the doctor will prescribe 200 mg every other week or 100 mg per week which is definitely too little. I'm going to do 200 mg per week. 500 I know is standard in a cycle, but I'm not in a race. I'm looking at it more as a marathon for now. If I still feel symptoms at 200 a week, I'll try 250 and so on until I'm happy w the way I feel. It took me a while to get stabilized (a few years) and most bipolar people never do get stabilized, so I really have to treat any hormonal changes delicately. I know the test is only going to make me feel better but it would be a really bad situation for myself and my family if I took too much test and went manic. Ya know what I'm sayin?

Dude when I was injecting my TRT at 150 a week my bloods where coming over just north of a 1000. I felt great. like a teenager again, with a Oral like Var I don't think you need to do more than the 150 or so a week for a first cycle. Your going to feel out of this world and yoru going to be dealing with some pretty powerful stuff. Correct me if I am wrong but I think the Idea of running Test with a Oral like Var is not to crush your Test levels nothing more nothing less. Running RAD140 and Proviron only makes it even better and lets you get away with lower T doses. I caution you, not to overdo it after having your t suppressed for so long.

transformer24 said:
It has been a few days since I have posted in my log, so here's what's up right now... I am going to be starting testosterone replacement therapy this week! As bad as I have felt with having low test, I feel happy now that feeling better is going to be a reality in the very near future. I have a lot of people to thank for that. Getting support and reading about others success on this forum has been nothing short of inspirational as well as enlightening. Thank you AR staff and members!

Ok back to business... As I was saying about TRT... I had blood work done this past Thursday as well as a really awesome prostate exam (yes that's a joke) on Friday. The endocrinologist who ordered the blood work said it would take a week to get the results. Being the persistent son of a bitch that I am, I'm going to the lab tomorrow morning to see if they are there anyways. Why not? The place is around the corner. I'll be posting the results. I didn't mention this before, but it occurred to me that when I initially discovered that my test was low in the 290s, my TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) was high. A high TSH indicates hypothyroid. Hypo indicates that the thyroid is under active. Mine was a little bit higher than the high end of normal. It will be interesting to see if that will require treatment as well. I hope not to be honest...but if its needed, fine. We gotta do what we gotta do sometimes. Sometimes if that means becoming a chemically engineered machine, then so be it!

As bad as Ohio State looked, we still got the W. Browns got the W. I'm going on test this week. 50 mg of Var per day for 6 weeks starting next week along with the sarms... ahhh shit... I don't want to jinx it. You get the point. All is :cool: .

Last thing before I go... I have really gained a lot inside and outside the gym after becoming a member of this forum because of the plethora of knowledge and avid support everyone here has to offer. With that said, I would just like to offer my help and support to anyone that needs it. I am by no means an expert on SARMs, AAS, or supplements... but I know a lot about psychiatric meds. If anybody needs advice with their psychiatric meds or advice on where to get therapy, please PM me and I would be glad to offer you my insight as someone who now has emotional stability through cognitive behavioral therapy, addiction recovery, and the right medications. I am not proclaiming myself a doctor or expert. Please do not interpret it that way. Just interpret it as a friend who has been there and seen success offering to help if it is needed.

Thank you all for having my back, giving your support, and telling your inspiring stories.

that's great bro and really says a lot about you as a person wanting to help in any way you can... im so happy to hear that you are getting what you wanted with the trt script from your doctor... you should not have to suffer and now you will not... im really proud of how you have handled this... im always here for you if you need me as you know and everyone is standing behind you with support... you are going to feel like a new person

transformer24 said:
rockmfhudd said:

I'm already on that bro. Got some cyp coming in the next couple days. I'm anticipating the doctor will prescribe 200 mg every other week or 100 mg per week which is definitely too little. I'm going to do 200 mg per week. 500 I know is standard in a cycle, but I'm not in a race. I'm looking at it more as a marathon for now. If I still feel symptoms at 200 a week, I'll try 250 and so on until I'm happy w the way I feel. It took me a while to get stabilized (a few years) and most bipolar people never do get stabilized, so I really have to treat any hormonal changes delicately. I know the test is only going to make me feel better but it would be a really bad situation for myself and my family if I took too much test and went manic. Ya know what I'm sayin?

The main thing you are going to want to have looked at to find an effective dose, is the blood work, which I'm sure your doc will be doing for you pretty thoroughly. The idea is to be in the upper range of normal. I like to be around 900 where I feel pretty good. For me it takes about 200mg per week where others need less to get there. 100mg per week probably will be slightly low, but you should still be well improved over where you are now. After blood work make sure she knows you want and need to be in the upper normal range, and she will make sure you have the right dose to get that done

RickRock said:
transformer24 said:
rockmfhudd said:

The main thing you are going to want to have looked at to find an eff drive dose, is the blood work, which I'm sure your doc will be doing for you pretty thoroughly. The idea is to be in the upper range of normal. I like to be around 900 where I feel pretty good. For me it takes about 200mg per week where others need less to get there. 100mg per week probably will be slightly low, but you should still be well improved over where you are now. After blood work make sure she knows you want and need to be in the upper normal range, and she will make sure you have the right dose to get that done

Sounds like a good plan. Appreciate it brother

My blood work came back this morning Pay particular attention to the testosterone panel as well as TSH which shows hypothyroid:

This order was split into 3orders: 705701 (Phlebotomy,Scanner ,Prostate Specific
Antigen,Prolactin ,Thyroxine Free,TSH,Comp. Metabolic,Glomerular Filtration Rate,CBC/
DIFF,FSH ,LH ,Testosterone Panel ,Albumin FT,Estradiol CENTAUR), 705703 (ACTH,PLASMA), 705704
(T3,TOTAL,SEX HORMONE (FT),CORTISOL,TOTAL SERUM (AM),THYROID PEROXIDASE)

Comp. Metabolic Approved: 09/17/2015 11:18 AM
Test Name Results Units Range
Glucose

mg/dL 65-100
Sodium

mmol/L 135-145
Potassium

mmol/L 3.5-5.5
Chloride

mmol/L 97-107
Bicarbonate

mmol/L 22-30
Urea Nitrogen

H
mg/dL 5-23
Creatinine

H
mg/dL 0.70-1.40
Calcium

mg/dL 8.5-10.5
AST

U/L 15-67
ALT

U/L 11-67
Alk. Phosphatase

U/L 33-120
Total Protein Serum

g/dL 6.0-8.0
Albumin

g/dL 3.4-5.3
Total Bilirubin

mg/dL 0.1-1.2
Glomerular Filtration Rate Approved: 09/17/2015 11:18 AM
Glomerular Filtration Rate

ml/min/1.73m^2 >60
If the patient is African American, multiply the GFR result x 1.210
TSH Approved: 09/17/2015 11:01 AM
TSH

H
mIU/L 0.50-4.00

Thyroxine Free Approved: 09/17/2015 11:01 AM
Thyroxine Free

ng/dL 0.60-2.00
Testosterone Panel Approved: 09/22/2015 1:33 PM
Testosterone

L
ng/dL 300.0-1000.0
Testosterone Free

L
ng/dL 4.50-24.50
% Free Testosterone

% 1.00-3.20

Prostate Specific Antigen Approved: 09/17/2015 11:01 AM
Prostate Specific Antigen

ng/mL 0.00-4.00
Estradiol CENTAUR In Progress (Testing Location: USHC LAB)
LH Approved: 09/17/2015 11:01 AM
LH

IU/L
Reference Ranges

Follicular phase 1.5 - 10 IU/L
Mid-Cycle 13 - 72 IU/L
Luteal Phase 0.5 - 13 IU/L
Menopause 15 - 65 IU/L
Prepuberty 0 - 3 IU/L
Female 0 - 1 yr 0 - 12 IU/L
Male 0 - 1 yr 0 - 20 IU/L
Adult Male 1 - 9 IU/L

FSH Approved: 09/17/2015 11:01 AM
FSH

IU/L
Reference Ranges

Follicular phase 2 - 12 U/L
Mid-Cycle 12 - 25 U/L
Luteal phase 2 - 12 U/L
Menopause 30 - 150 U/L
Prepuberty 50% Adult
Adult Male 2 - 10 U/L
Infants 0 - 1 U/L
Prolactin Approved: 09/17/2015 11:01 AM
Prolactin

ng/mL 4.0-18.0
CBC/DIFF Approved: 09/17/2015 10:19 AM
WBC

K/uL 4.00-11.00
RBC

L
M/uL 4.60-5.90
Hemoglobin

L
g/dL 13.5-17.0
Hematocrit

vol% 40.0-53.0
MCV

fL 80-100
MCH

pg 27.0-32.0
MCHC

g/dL 32.0-36.0
Platelets

K/uL 150-450
RDW

% 11.5-14.5
HDW

g/dL 2.1-3.1
MPV

fL 7.2-11.1
% Neutrophils

%
% Lymphocytes

%
% Monocytes

%
% Eosinophils

%
% Basophils

%
% LUC

%
Abs. Neutrophils

K/uL 1.20-7.00
Abs. Lymphocytes

K/uL 1.20-4.80
Abs. Monocytes

K/uL 0.10-1.00
Abs. Eosinophils

K/uL 0.07-0.45
Abs. Basophils

K/uL 0.00-0.10
Abs. LUC

K/uL 0.00-0.50

I haven't posted in a while. Had a minor setback that has kept me out of the gym for the last week. I will start posting progress again when I'm healthy which will hopefully be soon...

I haven't posted in a while. Had a minor setback that has kept me out of the gym for the last week. I will start posting progress again when I'm healthy which will hopefully be soon...
Sounds good bro. Looking forward to future updates

hope all is well brother... i was wondering where you had been!

Yeah man...not a good week. Had to have a minor surgery that I wasn't expecting, so I've been home taking vicodin. I got back into the gym today though! 1st day w Anavar and had my TRT shot yesterday. Felt good today. I actually think the 1 week hiatus from the gym did my body good. How long does Anavar take to kick in usually?

Yeah man...not a good week. Had to have a minor surgery that I wasn't expecting, so I've been home taking vicodin. I got back into the gym today though! 1st day w Anavar and had my TRT shot yesterday. Felt good today. I actually think the 1 week hiatus from the gym did my body good. How long does Anavar take to kick in usually?

you will start to notice it in a week or a bit more...

you will start to notice it in a week or a bit more...
I have not had good will power the past week. I have been eating like shit. This is the absolute worst time to indulge in any bad eating. It 100% defeats the purpose of everything I'm doing to get in the kind of shape I want to be in. Today it stops. I need to be stronger. I will be stronger.

I have not had good will power the past week. I have been eating like shit. This is the absolute worst time to indulge in any bad eating. It 100% defeats the purpose of everything I'm doing to get in the kind of shape I want to be in. Today it stops. I need to be stronger. I will be stronger.

yes bro, only YOU can control that... YOU CAN do it but its up to you.. .the mind is a powerful thing brother

Ya man, self control can be tested sometimes. It happens. Just stay strong and push forward brother

It's been about a week since my last post. Good news is that I took your advice and have stayed strong eating healthy this week, so thank you Rick and Dylan. I started anavar 40 mg per day from October 2 - October 8 and then I bumped it up to 50 mg. So I've been on 50 mg for 5 days now. I have also been on TRT for 3 weeks going on 4 at 200 mg per week. All of this has been added to GW+MK. I have to say it has been pretty interesting. I have gained close to 10 lbs. I was about 192 at the end of September and I'm now at 202 lbs. My arms have never been even close to how big they are now. I was eating like shit for a week and thought maybe that was a lot of the weight gain, but I'm pretty sure now its all muscle considering my waist is still a 33. I haven't actually measured but I have been wearing 34s and have a little room. I'm planning on figuring out my BF percentage soon. Whats the most accurate way to measure it that's easily accessible? My strength and speed are showing in my athletic performance as well. I started playing in a men's rec basketball league at the YMCA this past Sunday. My team got murdered. 2 of the guys on our team looked like they had never even seen a basketball let alone played it. I had 23 points, but we lost by like 30, so it kind of ruins it when you play well but get slaughtered. I actually have been neglecting the forum bc I've been doing a lot of reading. I'm reading a book called Memory Man by David Baldacci and it has been really really good for those of you that like fiction books. Anyways, went off on a tangent for a sec there... So, can someone let me know the best way to figure out my body fat percentage?

Top Bottom