napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK+GW Log

I had to change my username because I wasn't getting the email that would allow me to reset it. I just reregistered, if that's ok?

As far as my current cycle goes, I bumped my Anavar up to 60 mg from 50 mg (you were right Dylan!) and it has made a huge difference. The biggest difference I have noticed is that I'm really starting to harden up now that I have divided the 60 mg into 30 mg x2 a day. I'm guessing that is because it gives me a more steady blood level of the anavar...?

The GW+MK are working great for my endurance.

I saved the best news for last... I am a new man! 200 mg of trt every week has finially truly kicked in. Yesterday was my 5th injection in 5 weeks, so it makes sense that I'm feeling better now. Confidence, energy, labido,...ect. all better than ever! On top of all that, I had a mammogram done to check my gynocemastia, and according to the doctors it is pretty much gone. I can't notice it anymore. My chest looks pretty decent now! I don't think I would have been able to get to this point if it weren't for this forum and everyone on it especially thanks to Dylan and Rick who have been there for me and had my back since day 1 a few months ago! Thanks guys. Truly, Thank you.

Also one last thing, I am planning a cycle for this April. I'd really like to include Winstrol. Can somebody help me put something together?

I had to change my username because I wasn't getting the email that would allow me to reset it. I just reregistered, if that's ok?

As far as my current cycle goes, I bumped my Anavar up to 60 mg from 50 mg (you were right Dylan!) and it has made a huge difference. The biggest difference I have noticed is that I'm really starting to harden up now that I have divided the 60 mg into 30 mg x2 a day. I'm guessing that is because it gives me a more steady blood level of the anavar...?

The GW+MK are working great for my endurance.

I saved the best news for last... I am a new man! 200 mg of trt every week has finially truly kicked in. Yesterday was my 5th injection in 5 weeks, so it makes sense that I'm feeling better now. Confidence, energy, labido,...ect. all better than ever! On top of all that, I had a mammogram done to check my gynocemastia, and according to the doctors it is pretty much gone. I can't notice it anymore. My chest looks pretty decent now! I don't think I would have been able to get to this point if it weren't for this forum and everyone on it especially thanks to Dylan and Rick who have been there for me and had my back since day 1 a few months ago! Thanks guys. Truly, Thank you.

Also one last thing, I am planning a cycle for this April. I'd really like to include Winstrol. Can somebody help me put something together?

Hey buddy! Glad to see you back on here! If you still want access to your original username, you can PM Dylan and he can reset it for you if you'd like brother.

I'm glad the TRT is working well for you. It is defnitely a game changer when you need it. I know it was for me. Also nice to hear the GW and MK are still doing you well.

As for your planned cycle in April, I can absolutely help you set something up. But keep in mind you have a long time before you have to worry about it, and there is plenty of time to plan. You may change your mind a dozen times between now and then, right now just worry primarily about the present

Thank you very much for the kind words too brother. I'm always here, anytime you need help. You can drop me a PM at anytime, if I'm not here in a thread to answer any questions you may have

Very very happy with progress so far. My cycle ends in 11 days and then I'm on PCT for 4 weeks. Had a great back workout today! I've been doing all supersets with 10 reps on each exercise for each set and the 2nd exercise in the superset I'll do 3 drop sets of 6 reps each. The last 3 exercises are a triset where I do 15,12,10 for each exercise. I've put on a surprising amount of size which I'm guessing is the 200 mg of test cyp. The GW has been great for endurance and the anavar has really started to shine bringing a lot more hardness to my physique. Overall, I'm feeling very positive!

Very very happy with progress so far. My cycle ends in 11 days and then I'm on PCT for 4 weeks. Had a great back workout today! I've been doing all supersets with 10 reps on each exercise for each set and the 2nd exercise in the superset I'll do 3 drop sets of 6 reps each. The last 3 exercises are a triset where I do 15,12,10 for each exercise. I've put on a surprising amount of size which I'm guessing is the 200 mg of test cyp. The GW has been great for endurance and the anavar has really started to shine bringing a lot more hardness to my physique. Overall, I'm feeling very positive!

200mg of cyp will definitely put on size. and with all those supersets and dropsets i can see you getting some real nice hypertrophy action

Sounds like everything is going really man. Great work.. It feels good when you make serious progress like you have.

Another sick workout today! Went hard on chest. superset isometric wipers with pushup to side plank. superset of cable cross w bench press and do 3 drop sets on bench. triset of incline dumbbell press with dumbbell fly's followed by dips. It's amazing and really a great feeling to see growth each day.

Another sick workout today! Went hard on chest. superset isometric wipers with pushup to side plank. superset of cable cross w bench press and do 3 drop sets on bench. triset of incline dumbbell press with dumbbell fly's followed by dips. It's amazing and really a great feeling to see growth each day.

damn.. you got after it today.

nice, sounds like a sick workout. flat bench, incline, and dips - thats the CLASSIC routine for those buttcheek pecs. i love working out chest

Yeah, It's really a great workout routine. It's 9 weeks long and goes in 3 phases, each phase is 3 weeks and the volume and difficulty gradually increase throughout the program. I actually completed the entire 9 weeks a little over a month ago, but I liked the intensity and results so much that I have gone back just to do phase 3 again. I've tried some different workouts like Stoppani's shortcut to size and Arnold's Blueprint, but I just keep going back to this.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/james-grage-rewired-9-week-fitness-trainer-main-overview.html

Phase 3 gets pretty crazy bc besides the supersets with drop sets and the trisets, there is also a HIIT for cardio each day. That includes 20 burpees, 75 jumping jacks, 50 high knees, and a 5 minute jog. You do 3 rounds of that.

I guess the best thing besides the enjoyment of doing it and the challenge is that you actually gain size and definition. I thought you had to lift heavy to gain any size. I was 100% wrong there. I have seen both benefits.

The bad news is that I've been laid up since Thursday. I pulled my hamstring in my basketball league a couple weeks ago. I thought I was better bc I had been doing cardio and didn't have any issues. I was wrong there too... I went to the Thursday night pickup game that I play in and about 3 minutes in I was cutting to the hoop and felt my hamstring just fucking pop. It was like a jolt of pain. If you have ever pulled a muscle really bad, you know what I'm talking about. I was supposed to do arms today but, my body is saying to wrap it in an ace bandage and go tomorrow, so I'm going to listen to it this time. My cardio will probably be limited to the bike, but we'll see...

I have about 10 days left on this cycle then I begin my bridge and will create a new log for it. I already ordered all of the sarms from Pure Essence and have the other anabolics and ancilleries on hand or in transit. Here is a preview of what the bridge log will look like as well as the following cycle:

BRIDGE

1-12 test cyp 150 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg every 3 days
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the evening
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

FOLLOWING CYCLE

1-16 test cyp 150-250 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 proviron 50 mg day.
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
3-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
5-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-16 winstrol 50 mg day
9-16 cycle assist

I'm thinking when all is said and done, I'll be in full beast mode!

Side note- Pure Essence and Pharma Lady have provided exceptional customer service. I am very thankful for that and truly appreciate the ease of transactions.

Yeah, It's really a great workout routine. It's 9 weeks long and goes in 3 phases, each phase is 3 weeks and the volume and difficulty gradually increase throughout the program. I actually completed the entire 9 weeks a little over a month ago, but I liked the intensity and results so much that I have gone back just to do phase 3 again. I've tried some different workouts like Stoppani's shortcut to size and Arnold's Blueprint, but I just keep going back to this.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/james-grage-rewired-9-week-fitness-trainer-main-overview.html

Phase 3 gets pretty crazy bc besides the supersets with drop sets and the trisets, there is also a HIIT for cardio each day. That includes 20 burpees, 75 jumping jacks, 50 high knees, and a 5 minute jog. You do 3 rounds of that.

I guess the best thing besides the enjoyment of doing it and the challenge is that you actually gain size and definition. I thought you had to lift heavy to gain any size. I was 100% wrong there. I have seen both benefits.

The bad news is that I've been laid up since Thursday. I pulled my hamstring in my basketball league a couple weeks ago. I thought I was better bc I had been doing cardio and didn't have any issues. I was wrong there too... I went to the Thursday night pickup game that I play in and about 3 minutes in I was cutting to the hoop and felt my hamstring just fucking pop. It was like a jolt of pain. If you have ever pulled a muscle really bad, you know what I'm talking about. I was supposed to do arms today but, my body is saying to wrap it in an ace bandage and go tomorrow, so I'm going to listen to it this time. My cardio will probably be limited to the bike, but we'll see...

I have about 10 days left on this cycle then I begin my bridge and will create a new log for it. I already ordered all of the sarms from Pure Essence and have the other anabolics and ancilleries on hand or in transit. Here is a preview of what the bridge log will look like as well as the following cycle:

BRIDGE

1-12 proviron 50 mg day

FOLLOWING CYCLE

1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 proviron 50 mg day.
9-16 winstrol 50 mg day
9-16 cycle assist

Side note- Pure Essence and Pharma Lady have provided exceptional customer service. I am very thankful for that and truly appreciate the ease of transactions.

I really love that bridge and next cycle bro! I think the additions of RAD-140 and SR9009 are going to take things to a new level. I'm defnitely look into forward to all the logs coming on those two products, and I'll be looking forward to your log as well.

I sincerely appreciate the attention to detail you have in your logs brother! Incredible job!

I really love that bridge and next cycle bro! I think the additions of RAD-140 and SR9009 are going to take things to a new level. I'm defnitely look into forward to all the logs coming on those two products, and I'll be looking forward to your log as well.

I sincerely appreciate the attention to detail you have in your logs brother! Incredible job!

Thanks man! Appreciate it! Definitely looking forward to the new SARMS!

BRIDGE

1-12 proviron 50 mg day

FOLLOWING CYCLE

1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 proviron 50 mg day.
9-16 winstrol 50 mg day
9-16 cycle assist

dude cycles look good.

but be very careful about that Ham. you may have just tweaked it/strained it. hopefully its not super serious. a lot of times people that play sports pull their hams because of muscle imbalances. their quads overpower their hams. that sounds similar for you. because as you know the quad extends and ham flexes, BUT the ham also keeps the knee from hyperextending, and vice versa for the quad. so if the quad is too powerful when it extends it can overpower the ham, which is trying to keep it from hyperextending, and Pull the ham. very common in running/sprinting.

whenever you can work them out again, i would suggest really strengthening those Hams up, and working Hams FIRST in your workouts. also make sure you do at least 2 exercises for hams (preferably 3-4 though). for instance do a lying leg curl, seated leg curl, standing leg curl, and a Romanian Deadlift. but you want to do at least a leg curl AND a hip hinge aka Romanian deadlift. i see people all the time do tons of different quads movements, but then only do a lying leg curl. that is NOT sufficient at all.

dude cycles look good.

but be very careful about that Ham. you may have just tweaked it/strained it. hopefully its not super serious. a lot of times people that play sports pull their hams because of muscle imbalances. their quads overpower their hams. that sounds similar for you. because as you know the quad extends and ham flexes, BUT the ham also keeps the knee from hyperextending, and vice versa for the quad. so if the quad is too powerful when it extends it can overpower the ham, which is trying to keep it from hyperextending, and Pull the ham. very common in running/sprinting.

whenever you can work them out again, i would suggest really strengthening those Hams up, and working Hams FIRST in your workouts. also make sure you do at least 2 exercises for hams (preferably 3-4 though). for instance do a lying leg curl, seated leg curl, standing leg curl, and a Romanian Deadlift. but you want to do at least a leg curl AND a hip hinge aka Romanian deadlift. i see people all the time do tons of different quads movements, but then only do a lying leg curl. that is NOT sufficient at all.

That is great advice bro! I'm thinking to just stay away from legs for at least 2 weeks minimum. Once I do go back, I'm going to take that advice and strengthen my hamstrings. I've already put it into my workout plan to make sure to add an extra hamstring exercise to my current regimen which already includes a hamstring curl and Romanian deadlift. I'll admit that had I been following my workout to the tee and not skipping some leg days, this probably could have been prevented. It is entirely my fault for neglecting legs which is a common thing that causes major setbacks in overall progress in any facet of fitness, so lesson learned. Time to get serious.

That is great advice bro! I'm thinking to just stay away from legs for at least 2 weeks minimum. Once I do go back, I'm going to take that advice and strengthen my hamstrings. I've already put it into my workout plan to make sure to add an extra hamstring exercise to my current regimen which already includes a hamstring curl and Romanian deadlift. I'll admit that had I been following my workout to the tee and not skipping some leg days, this probably could have been prevented. It is entirely my fault for neglecting legs which is a common thing that causes major setbacks in overall progress in any facet of fitness, so lesson learned. Time to get serious.

I pulled my hammy running sprints because I didn't warm up properly. I stayed off it for about 2 weeks and slowly started working it out again. Stretching is something I need to spend more time doing and helps out big time.

I pulled my hammy running sprints because I didn't warm up properly. I stayed off it for about 2 weeks and slowly started working it out again. Stretching is something I need to spend more time doing and helps out big time.

When you stretch, do you get warm first? If I am about to stretch, I usually ride the bike for about 8 min. Then do 3 sets of 30 sec. for each stretch... Which kind of makes me go WTF? I just stretched 90 sec on each leg... Ya know?

Top Bottom