napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Meal preparation ideas

I usually do about 5-7 lbs of chicken at a time in the crockpot. Let it cook 4-6 hours, shred it, put it in tupperware container and eat until complete. I also buy Success Brown Rice at BJ's Wholesale (Costco/Sams is same thing) and buy a box of it. Each bag is 3 servings worth...10 minutes in the microwave, there you have it. Measure out chicken and a serving of brown rice and you're set. I also add 2 servings of oats and a big container of whey....there's 5-6 meals while I'm at work.

Fuel foods out of Jersey is really good. Not cheap but very good. You can custom order your meals and they ship it out on dry ice. I got turned onto them on Kevin Levrones website. I like to have a few meals lying around in case I get lazy.

Sounds like a plan to me. I like some good chili. I make some good Venison chili. Tastes awesome.. My wife and kids want touch it lol. They're like eww deer meet. Just more for me.

Sounds like a plan to me. I like some good chili. I make some good Venison chili. Tastes awesome.. My wife and kids want touch it lol. They're like eww deer meet. Just more for me.

I love venison. Deer meat is awesome

Would you share that recipe

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

2 lbs of lean ground beef. cook it then drain it.

dump 16 oz of Tomato Sauce in.

then take 1 can of green beans, 1 can of dark red kidney beans, 1 can of yellow corn. drain them and dump them in.

take 1 packet of mccormick HOT chili mix.

half a can of HEB jalapenos HOT version, they are pickled in a glass jar. drain the juice first, then dump half can in.

mix together.

add sprinkles of fresh Lime Juice to taste.

let heat for 10-15 min or so and stir periodically.

with leftover limes, squeeze in cup and have lime water.

yes it is a simple recipe and nothing is made from scratch but I guarantee it will DESTROY most homemade chili. not all but most. but its way easier then from scratch and faster. making beans fresh takes way too long and is not worth it in my opinion. 30 min to prepare this chili.

2 lbs of lean ground beef. cook it then drain it.

dump 16 oz of Tomato Sauce in.

then take 1 can of green beans, 1 can of dark red kidney beans, 1 can of yellow corn. drain them and dump them in.

take 1 packet of mccormick HOT chili mix.

half a can of HEB jalapenos HOT version, they are pickled in a glass jar. drain the juice first, then dump half can in.

mix together.

add sprinkles of fresh Lime Juice to taste.

let heat for 10-15 min or so and stir periodically.

with leftover limes, squeeze in cup and have lime water.

yes it is a simple recipe and nothing is made from scratch but I guarantee it will DESTROY most homemade chili. not all but most. but its way easier then from scratch and faster. making beans fresh takes way too long and is not worth it in my opinion. 30 min to prepare this chili.
Sounds great, I like easy so its on for tomorrow night, get my chilli on! Who wants to come lol

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Bro.. That sounds good.. But.. Im sorry. My chili would make your chili my bitch.. It's fine, not everyone can make chili that will blow your load on one taste.. Rush chili cook-off? Prepare my award.

lol like i said, it beats MOST chili not all. homemade chili with all from scratch ingredients and perfect spices is good, but this chili takes 30 min to prepare and it is BOMB. the quickness makes up for the lack of freshness.

but id prolly still rip your chili apart lol bring it man

Idk I always use tri-tip in my chili. shits good. beef tri-tip or bison tri-tip. For all you who dont know what tri tip is im fucking blown away. I came to texas the biggest damn bbq state and barely anyone knows wtf it is!!!! Its a californian thing apparently. Best damn cut of meat known to man.

nice secret. ill stick to my texas chili, you keep your NY peanut butter chili lol

If you grew up in the public school system then you've hade it that way your entire life. Any of the red sauces has jugs of PB in it to make it thicker and last longer. Works as a great filler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my weekly staples is a "mighty bowl". It's easy to prep & can be ate hot or cold (so if you don't have access to a microwave or method to warm at work, it's still viable).
My bowl consists of:
Quinoa
Black Beans
Avocado
Salsa
Cilantro
Hemp Hearts
Feta Cheese

I cook up a big batch of quinoa & black beans 1 night per week. I chop a bunch of cilantro up & store it in the fridge as well.
Then I'll separate out everything else into mini serving 2oz containers w/ lids (I buy a bunch from Amazon -- http://www.amazon.com/Reditainer-Plastic-Disposable-Portion-100-Pack/dp/B009VSFZDO/ -- you might be able to find packs at the dollar store if you're too lazy to wait 2 days for shipping)
Then I put salsa, feta & hemp hearts into their own 2oz containers & am pretty much ready to go. If I'm feeling extra motivated, I'll serve out quinoa & black beans together into 5-7 containers (Again, Amazon is a great resource to make things easy -- http://www.amazon.com/Fitpacker-Meal-Prep-Containers-Microwavable/dp/B00VWJHFTM/ -- but you can use glassware of course, which is truly the "healthier" option) otherwise, I'll just madly serve out what I need each morning before I leave the house.

I also use the same containers (2oz & 16oz) for my salads. I make up a few "shred salads" (as I call them) each week.
Spinach
Cabbage (shredded)
Broccoli & Cauliflower
Dried Cranberries
DRESSING: olive oil, balsamic, honey, ginger, chia seeds.

These are the two easiest meals for me to prep. Both of them taste great too which is a big plus.
Tried to post pictures, but I think my post count is either too low or I'm blocked for some reason. :/

Top Bottom