napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pip

I did not read the entire thread but I thought I read that you pull and push with the same pin. Switch pull and push pins, they are cheap.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

I hit shoulders cause its the smallest needle needed, 5/8. I have 1.5 also but man when i see that thing, it just scares the shit out of me. never tried any other injection spot other then shoulders

Try quads. Relatively painless, easier injection and can hold far mor oil.

i bought 1.5 at first cause my plan was to pin in the ass, but once i saw them, i was like o hell naw lol. Then i bought 5/8 instead for shoulders. Maybe one of these days il get enough strength to try the 1.5 in the glutes, but im not sure if i can do now. yeah i bet the first one is always the most scary cause u dont know whta to expect, after that its always easy!

Lol. No need worrying so much about the length bro. It doesn't feel any different than the short needle. A little pinch with the tip. Then it's smooth through the the rest. I know some people that do a quick stab to burry the needle quick. I can't do it. I place the needle to my skin and a smooth consistent push to burry it. Hardly feel a thing. Seriously. Do it ONE time and you'll be sold. It's easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It always surprises me to hear when peeps dont pin quads. Because its all I did when I started. Just a better, comfortable position with more control. I could never do anywhere other than glute & quads though. The angles kill me and I dont feel like i have control over pushing the oils. Id prolly snap the pin off ...and that my freinds...SUCKS

It always surprises me to hear when peeps dont pin quads. Because its all I did when I started. Just a better, comfortable position with more control. I could never do anywhere other than glute & quads though. The angles kill me and I dont feel like i have control over pushing the oils. Id prolly snap the pin off ...and that my freinds...SUCKS
I couldnt agree with you more about quads brother. They are easy, and you get complete control, and for me less problematic than anywhere

I will go out onb a limb here and say that you shot gear over 300mg/ml. I have shot 10ml and then followed with 10ml using 200mg gear. It dont have to be warm nor cold.You can shoot in with an 18g pin in 10 secs, or you shot with a 29 and take and hour. None of that cause pip. You either shot 300+ gear, or have ugl gear that has has un reacted residual acids. It will leave you with a sore lump that wil hurt 5 days to the hour.You will not have fever but it will hurt. You may also have some redness. If it is one of these 2 problems that I mentioned then be prepared for it to hurt every single time you inject no matter where you inject it. Best thing to do is cut it down to 200mg/ml. Then you will be pip...I promise that.

I will go out onb a limb here and say that you shot gear over 300mg/ml. I have shot 10ml and then followed with 10ml using 200mg gear. It dont have to be warm nor cold.You can shoot in with an 18g pin in 10 secs, or you shot with a 29 and take and hour. None of that cause pip. You either shot 300+ gear, or have ugl gear that has has un reacted residual acids. It will leave you with a sore lump that wil hurt 5 days to the hour.You will not have fever but it will hurt. You may also have some redness. If it is one of these 2 problems that I mentioned then be prepared for it to hurt every single time you inject no matter where you inject it. Best thing to do is cut it down to 200mg/ml. Then you will be pip...I promise that.

I shoot with 25g and test cyp 250/ml. The thing is its only my left shoulder thats problamatic.. the right one, i never had a issue with. Today will be my next pin, in the right shoulder. I will draw and inject with a dif needle.

I shoot with 25g and test cyp 250/ml. The thing is its only my left shoulder thats problamatic.. the right one, i never had a issue with. Today will be my next pin, in the right shoulder. I will draw and inject with a dif needle.

Well everything about that is strange. Your mgs are good, small needle but only one delt pips? Let us know how the next inject goes. Your gear s still clear right?

Yes the gear is clean, see throu with a little distortion, looks like oil. I got it from xeno, so i know its good stuff. Yesterday was 3.5 weeks in my cycle and im up 10 pounds and im leaner!!!!!!!!! holy fk i wasnt expecting that :D, but anyways yesterday i pinned into the right one, and i took my time and even timed the injection. it was 29 seconds. i made sure it was all in there before pulling out. No oil leaked out, but there was a tiny dot of blood after. The injection went very smooth, no pain or anything, and i did chest right after. today there is no pip in the right one, but the left one is still iffy.

I shoots the glutes...maybe due to me having virgin skin..usually a day after it gets a lil knot but once wifey rubs it out im good2go...she says its the oil clogged up..lol

I couldnt agree with you more about quads brother. They are easy, and you get complete control, and for me less problematic than anywhere

I had one quad pin where I pulled out and had a stream of blood shoot across the room a few feet. Smooth sailing since then

Won't touch quads ever. Pain pain pain.when I cut down I found out why doo. I just have super nerve sense quads and veins cover them

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom