napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intro

Kman61

I am 54. Been in the game since I was 17. Trained with the best... from 4 Mr Alabamas to the man Lee Haney. I am a little old school. I like long cycles. I mix my cycles and work with high dose primo and mast whilst managing my test based on feel. I am 5'8" and 195 and strong as an ape. I like Soma as it helps old dudes like me.

I am not into sarms. Sorry. Just not. I prefer old school AAS and I don't come off very often but I manage with bloods and am smart with cycles. I am in week 17 of a 20 week run of primo, mast, test C and soma. I will stay on the soma indefinitely... I am stocked for an additional 10 months right now.

I competed in the 80s in GA and am angling toward a Masters showdown in 2016. I have good genetics and appreciate the gifts I have been given and will offer what I know freely like it was given to me.

Some pics:10162015.jpg1986 #1.jpg

One is from 1986 and the other is obviously more recent!

hey man welcome to AR. nice pics. you were looking pretty stacked in your competition photo..

if you need anything let me know..

I am 54. Been in the game since I was 17. Trained with the best... from 4 Mr Alabamas to the man Lee Haney. I am a little old school. I like long cycles. I mix my cycles and work with high dose primo and mast whilst managing my test based on feel. I am 5'8" and 195 and strong as an ape. I like Soma as it helps old dudes like me.

I am not into sarms. Sorry. Just not. I prefer old school AAS and I don't come off very often but I manage with bloods and am smart with cycles. I am in week 17 of a 20 week run of primo, mast, test C and soma. I will stay on the soma indefinitely... I am stocked for an additional 10 months right now.

I competed in the 80s in GA and am angling toward a Masters showdown in 2016. I have good genetics and appreciate the gifts I have been given and will offer what I know freely like it was given to me.

Some pics:View attachment 1857View attachment 1858

One is from 1986 and the other is obviously more recent!
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. I look forward to learning from you.

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... two of my absolute favorites that your are running... i love it... great to have you here!

Welcome to AR brother! It's nice having another old veteran of the game here. We have a great family, that I'm sure you'll enjoy. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

Great to have you my friend. You will be appreciated much more here at AR than that circus called EVO. Look forward to you're posts man. Keep being a beast!

Welcome dude! I'm 53 and I think you may be in my neck of the woods! In the Atlanta area? We may have ran around the same gyms back in the day!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom