napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Performance athlete 64 yrs old

buen

Banned
Hi Dylan
First let me say how much I appreciate your videos...a breath of reason and clarity based on your personal experience..
Not like all the conflicting "opinions" on numerous boards where the responders are talking out of their ass,
just repeating "common knowledge" with no personal experience on a subject

I'm 64 yr. 5'10” 163# 10% BF...been on TRT for 12 years 100-200mg Test/week

Currently cruising 50mg Test-Prop EOD...
CJC 1295 1mg E3D...GHRP-6 500mcg ED
Recently added 60mg Deca blend EOD and 50mg Provion ED
Dostinex not available here...Bromo is avail but I'm a bit leery of the reputed sides

Issues:
High Total Cholesterol (240)
Low HDL (37)
High SHBG (67)
LH <0.07
FSH <0.30
prolactin??? lab messed up no results until next blood draw(4 weeks)

I'd like to run low dose EQ and maybe even add a small amount of Masteron

Goals: Joint pain relief, strength, stamina, endurance, "harden" up for aesthetics, small muscle gains, lower SHBG

Thinking about something along the lines:

EQ 200-400mg/week (drop Deca in favor of higher dose EQ ? )
Mast 200mg/week

I know these are super low doses...do you think I'd benefit at all from this stack?
I'd appreciate your thoughts

I've had major tendon/joint injuries over the last 15 years...daily pain, hence the desire for EQ and Deca
I'm a semi-professional surfer in the water 3-5hrs a day

Again...thanks for all the good information and all the help you give to the community

buen said:
Hi Dylan
First let me say how much I appreciate your videos...a breath of reason and clarity based on your personal experience..
Not like all the conflicting "opinions" on numerous boards where the responders are talking out of their ass,

CJC 1295 1g E3D...GHRP-6 500mg ED
Dostinex not available here...Bromo is avail but I'm a bit leery of the reputed sides

Issues:
Low HDL (37)
High SHBG (67)
LH <0.07
FSH <0.30

Goals: Joint pain relief, strength, stamina, endurance, "harden" up for aesthetics, small muscle gains, lower SHBG

Mast 200mg/week

I know these are super low doses...do you think I'd benefit at all from this stack?

I've had major tendon/joint injuries over the last 15 years...daily pain, hence the desire for EQ and Deca

Again...thanks for all the good information and all the help you give to the community

First of all welcome to our board! Glad to have you here. I domt see a problem with that cycle stack, but to have an effective dose, you really should run the EQ at least at 400mg. 600mg would actually be more ideal. The masteron you would want to run about 400mg minimum also in my opinion. I know you want to stay on the lower side, but that is really the minimum I would recommend for you to see the benefits. I'm assuming you are adding both of these to your normal TRT test dose.

I would also encourage you to look at sarms. GW-501516 is notoriously known for its endurance abilities, and is far better than EQ in that department. There's no side eff cuts with it at all, and it's non hormonal. It also has good health benefits as well as being excellent for fat loss. Normal recommended dose is 20mg per day

For joint and pain relief look into MK-2866. It has real healing abilities that will take care of minor injuries, joint pain, and inflammation compared to Deca which just lubricates and lacks pain without really fixing it. It also has a great anabolic effect for adding lean mass and strength. It also has no side effects to speak of. Normal dose is 25mg per day

Check out articles and information on both of these at www.pureessencesarms.com which is the highest quality of sarms you'll find out there

Hey bud and welcome to the group. I have a few years on you and I will tell you what has worked for me. I take no meds, have never been to a hospital...except the birth of 5 sons...lol, and when the flu goes around I never get it...and I am knockng on wood. Actually pounding on wood!

Ok you dont want to shoot such small amounts because you need an effective dose. It could be that you use an ineffective dose yet still shut your test down.
But you are on trt, give this a shot. Just once for the whole year do a 12 week cycle of 400 test and 200 deca. Also on the sarms...if nothing else at least do the GW.
You could use the others as part of your trt.

There is something magical about combining test with deca. It is a true stack where 1 +1=3. You will feel younger, joint aches may go away, and you will just feel better mentally.

Eventually you may want to try my cycle which is 16 weeks of each year. I use 250 sus + 200 cyp+ 200-400 deca + 600eq.

I really think you will like the test/deca/gw combo

Re: RE: Re: Performance athlete 64 yrs old

drb_iac said:
Hey bud and welcome to the group. I have a few years on you and I will tell you what has worked for me. I take no meds, have never been to a hospital...except the birth of 5 sons...lol, and when the flu goes around I never get it...and I am knockng on wood. Actually pounding on wood!

Ok you dont want to shoot such small amounts because you need an effective dose. It could be that you use an ineffective dose yet still shut your test down.
But you are on trt, give this a shot. Just once for the whole year do a 12 week cycle of 400 test and 200 deca. Also on the sarms...if nothing else at least do the GW.

There is something magical about combining test with deca. It is a true stack where 1 +1=3. You will feel younger, joint aches may go away, and you will just feel better mentally.

Eventually you may want to try my cycle which is 16 weeks of each year. I use 250 sus + 200 cyp+ 200-400 deca + 600eq.

Nice new profile pic btw drb... Looking good my bro...

Thank you to everyone for such a warm welcome!

drb_iac....I want to look like you when I grow up :lol:

I like your idea of doing a yearly blast..a couple questions:

1. Do I need prolactin protection running 400 Test 200 Deca? I dont have access to dostinex...only Bromo which I'm leery of...

2. RE: AI..last time I used arimidex .5 EOD for 10 day only and it crashed my estradoil from 88 to less than 10
I've got aromasin on hand...what is a conservative starting dose...12.5 every 3-4 days ?

3.When off cycle and back on my trt dose...how much EQ would you suggest...and can I run the EQ the rest of the year?

SARMs aren't available here (Indonesia)...I'm looking into having someone hand carry them from the states next time they visit,
but that could be months away

Thanks for all the advice

buen said:

1. Do I need prolactin protection running 400 Test 200 Deca? I dont have access to dostinex...only Bromo which I'm leery of...

2. RE: AI..last time I used arimidex .5 EOD for 10 day only and it crashed my estradoil from 88 to less than 10
I've got aromasin on hand...what is a conservative starting dose...12.5 every 3-4 days ?

3.When off cycle and back on my trt dose...how much EQ would you suggest...and can I run the EQ the rest of the year?

SARMs aren't available here (Indonesia)...I'm looking into having someone hand carry them from the states next time they visit,

Pharma Lady has Dostinex... If you need her Price List send me a PM... She has everything you need in a one stop shop.

Me personally I would not run dostinex at a dose a 200 mgs. Id just check bloods ever so often to make sure prolactin is under control

drb_iac said:

Great advice here as well Drb!!

cbbram said:
buen said:

Pharma Lady has Dostinex... If you need her Price List send me a PM... She has everything you need in a one stop shop.

unfortunately NOTHING gets thru customs...when I had vitamins sent..customs would only release them if I lab tested every bottle !!!!!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Performance athlete 64 yrs old

buen said:
cbbram said:
buen said:

unfortunately NOTHING gets thru customs...when I had vitamins sent..customs would only release them if I lab tested every bottle !!!!!!
Wow... Ok... That definitely can put a restriction on everything.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Performance athlete 64 yrs old

cbbram said:
buen said:
cbbram said:
buen said:

Wow... Ok... That definitely can put a restriction on everything.

I'm new to the board as well. Looking for a stack for strength and defiantly endurance. If possible can you send me the price list. Thank you in advance

buen said:

You can look like me when you grow up,lol , but it gets harder as you get older. I have to keep lifting heavy with less and less food. Like right now I am friggin starving and lunch will be 2 cans of tuna, 1 harboiled egg,celery and carrot sticks and 2 triscuits. After I eat lunch I will still be hungry but that is how it goes. I eat to live not live to eat

I think that at only 200 deca you do not need to worry about prolac. The 400 test for me causes no problems and neither does the deca or eq. But I am not side effect prone,or gyno prone. You have to know yourself to make that decsion.

If you are like me in that regard then you may just try aromasin at 12 mg every third day, or maybe 10mg eod.I do not use anything in my cycles and never have, but I do use clomid for pct, of which you will not need to do. So when your cycle is over you can go back just to your test dose. I would probably add some deca to my trt since I think they enhance each other. Maybe 50mgs/week. So 100mgs test CYP...(not prop if you are going subq), and 50mgs deca is what I may go to. I will also stay on a favorite sarm called GW50156

The stuff that I do is from keeping a diary for many years, and I just know what works for me. Also when I do my yearly cycle I do change sometimes from eq to primo

You can look like me when you grow up,lol , but it gets harder as you get older. I have to keep lifting heavy with less and less food. Like right now I am friggin starving and lunch will be 2 cans of tuna, 1 harboiled egg,celery and carrot sticks and 2 triscuits. After I eat lunch I will still be hungry but that is how it goes. I eat to live not live to eat

I think that at only 200 deca you do not need to worry about prolac. The 400 test for me causes no problems and neither does the deca or eq. But I am not side effect prone,or gyno prone. You have to know yourself to make that decsion.

If you are like me in that regard then you may just try aromasin at 12 mg every third day, or maybe 10mg eod.I do not use anything in my cycles and never have, but I do use clomid for pct, of which you will not need to do. So when your cycle is over you can go back just to your test dose. I would probably add some deca to my trt since I think they enhance each other. Maybe 50mgs/week. So 100mgs test CYP...(not prop if you are going subq), and 50mgs deca is what I may go to. I will also stay on a favorite sarm called GW50156

The stuff that I do is from keeping a diary for many years, and I just know what works for me. Also when I do my yearly cycle I do change sometimes from eq to primo

Thanks drb_iac this is exactly why I joined the forum...solid advise based on experience

RE: 400mg/week test....
My trt is 50mg Test-prop eod (175mg/week)... so I thought I would add 250mg SUS pinned 1 time per week
For a 14-16 week cycle do you think there is any advantage in running NPP vs Deca?

buen said:
Hi Dylan

Issues:
Low HDL (37)
High SHBG (67)
LH <0.07
FSH <0.30

Mast 200mg/week

thank you for the very nice words bro and welcome to adrenaline rush... i can definitely help you here with what you are wanting to gain and benefit with... understand that if you go with eq, which is one of my absolute favorites, you need to run it longer and higher... be prepared for 16 weeks worth at the minimum... for joint pain, mk-2866 along with deca or npp would be very ideal for you... for endurance, the combination of eq and gw-501516 is untouchable... for your shbg, the answer is quite simple... 100 mg of proviron per day... muscle hardening, proviron, s4 and masteron... my thoughts here are that i love what drb recommended with the deca and gw but i would perhaps consider npp at a lower dose, eq, proviron, and the sarms combination... trust me, at least with sarms, they will get past customs... that's all down to what its claimed etc... the dostinex perhaps could be tricky but at a lower dose, bromo should be okay... i would never recommend that on a higher dose but also what you could do is a 200 mg of deca with 800 mg of eq... here's what you would be looking at

1-16 sust 250 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 deca 200 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 bromo
1-16 proviron 100 mg day
1-12 MK-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

this stack covers every area you are wanting to benefit from

DylanGemelli said:
buen said:
Hi Dylan

Issues:
Low HDL (37)
High SHBG (67)
LH <0.07
FSH <0.30

Mast 200mg/week

thank you for the very nice words bro and welcome to adrenaline rush... i can definitely help you here with what you are wanting to gain and benefit with... understand that if you go with eq, which is one of my absolute favorites, you need to run it longer and higher... be prepared for 16 weeks worth at the minimum... for joint pain, mk-2866 along with deca or npp would be very ideal for you... for endurance, the combination of eq and gw-501516 is untouchable... for your shbg, the answer is quite simple... 100 mg of proviron per day... muscle hardening, proviron, s4 and masteron... my thoughts here are that i love what drb recommended with the deca and gw but i would perhaps consider npp at a lower dose, eq, proviron, and the sarms combination... trust me, at least with sarms, they will get past customs... that's all down to what its claimed etc... the dostinex perhaps could be tricky but at a lower dose, bromo should be okay... i would never recommend that on a higher dose but also what you could do is a 200 mg of deca with 800 mg of eq... here's what you would be looking at

1-16 sust 250 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 deca 200 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 bromo
1-16 proviron 100 mg day
1-12 MK-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

this stack covers every area you are wanting to benefit from

This setup is about perfect. BE SURE to take the gw because it really helps the bloodwork. Also, I am one of the few who cannot handle 800mgs eq for very long. It gives me some type of feeling bummed out. I guess it would be classified as depression...not sure. But as soon as I drop to 600mgs I am fine, so just keep that info stored somewhere. Proviron is what I wanted to tell you about but some of the brain cells aren't firing anymore. That is a must for you too.
That is why we have that young gunslinger from the west named dylan looking out for us. Makes the town a lot safer!

You are at the age now where any cycles you ever do from here on need to be based on this one from dylan. The right amount of test/deca as a base, then the eq and proviron, or primo and proviron along with your oct.

Then you go back to trt with a little deca along with your test and keep the sarms, especially the gw going. Kind of what I may be doing in the future, but I need to get dylan's blessing on it first.

LOL....I've drunk the kool-aid...in for a penny in for a pound...I've been conditioned from 12 years trt to think constant small doses
But doing a cycle make A LOT of sense
So....I'm going to run Dylan's 16wk cycle.... but kind of liked your idea about using 400mg test (250 sus/150 test-prop )

Dylan...any objections to running 400 of test instead of 250?

you guys have been amazing......!!!!!
thanks for taking the time and sharing your vast knowledge and years of experience

I think I can arrange to have the sarms sent to Singapore...any sponsors with experience shipping there please feel free to pm me

cheers

buen said:
LOL....I've drunk the kool-aid...in for a penny in for a pound...I've been conditioned from 12 years trt to think constant small doses
So....I'm going to run Dylan's 16wk cycle.... but kind of liked your idea about using 400mg test (250 sus/150 test-prop )

thanks for taking the time and sharing your vast knowledge and years of experience

I think I can arrange to have the sarms sent to Singapore...any sponsors with experience shipping there please feel free to pm me

cheers
When it comes to test, everyone is a little different on what works best for them. I like my test a,little,on the high side as I react well with no sides, so I'd definitely opt for the 400mg dose

If you need a price list for Biotech labs let me know and I'll get you one

buen said:

cheers

Dylan has laid out the blueprint for all of your cycles from here on. You are free to experiment with the doses on the test,deca, and eq. Just change them one per cycle. So if you want to go to 400 on the test then do it but keep notes on how you feel. Those three are the experimental ones. I would say 600eq,400 test ,200 deca. Someone else might say 800,400,400 etc. The combos can be adjusted We all have our preference and some of us prefer different things. Dylan gave you the blueprint now you adjust those 3 ...with in reason. I have said before that at my age my all time favorite is 600eq,450test,400deca.I don't deviate much anymore, but if I do it is to add primo istead of eq. Probably for you keeping the deca at 200 would be wise.

Top Bottom