napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM NEWBIE

Aestheticalex

Hi everyone, I'm going to take MK-2866 (Ostarine) and LGD-4033, this Is going to be my first Cycle ever!
I have a few questions.

Like, how long should the cycle last, and what should I take during my PCT?

Please lmk asap. thanks

so far what I have read and the info provided to me, you should run them for 8-12 weeks being the 12 weeks the recommended to take the most out of them and for PCT Clomid 25/25/25/25. Also If you add S4 you will have a complete bulking stack of sarms, I hope this was helpful.

Damn, so you go on a 8-12 week cycle, and how long do you do PCT for?
I thought you were supposed to only go on 4 week cycles on SARMS, or else you'll end up getting Side Effects.

Thanks btw =).

Aestheticalex said:
Hi everyone, I'm going to take MK-2866 (Ostarine) and LGD-4033, this Is going to be my first Cycle ever!
I have a few questions.

Please lmk asap. thanks

I recommend 12 weeks, I'm at the start of week 4 (super stack) and I feel like everything has just started working full strength. I'd hate to be almost halfway done. Do yourself a favor and go 12 weeks that way you won't be saying "what if".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aestheticalex said:
I have a few questions.

Please lmk asap. thanks

What are your goals from the cycle, and what are your current stats? LGD and MK-2866 stack very well together, but I would opt to enhance it even further by doing a sarms super stack. That will give you the added benefits of increased endurance and fat loss, as well as getting hard and vascular with the best strength and lean mass gains possible with that stack. It is the most optimal for results.

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Stats:
5'11
176lb
18M
Okay well, I can't afford the super stack atm. So what do you think would be economically beneficial for me to buy on a budget.

Thanks for all the responses btw!! :D

RickRock said:
Aestheticalex said:
I have a few questions.

Please lmk asap. thanks

What are your goals from the cycle, and what are your current stats? LGD and MK-2866 stack very well together, but I would opt to enhance it even further by doing a sarms super stack. That will give you the added benefits of increased endurance and fat loss, as well as getting hard and vascular with the best strength and lean mass gains possible with that stack. It is the most optimal for results.

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
Stats:
5'11
176lb
18M
Okay well, I can't afford the super stack atm. So what do you think would be economically beneficial for me to buy on a budget.

Aestheticalex said:
I have a few questions.

Please lmk asap. thanks

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... great to have you here...

so you never want to run a 4 week cycle.. that is pointless... you need to run a complete cycle which is 12 weeks so you can get everything out of this and some... you wont see any high amount of side effects at all with sarms use... suppression is very minimal and your only real concern is with s4 in terms of the dosing which i have fully covered several times... All of my articles are located at www.pureessencesarms.com and i have done videos on all of them as well on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdT ... ujxQgFa-kw

here is the stack i recommend

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Re: RE: Re: SARM NEWBIE

Aestheticalex said:
RickRock said:
Aestheticalex said:
I have a few questions.

Please lmk asap. thanks

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
Stats:
5'11
176lb
18M

Aestheticalex said:
RickRock said:
Aestheticalex said:
I have a few questions.

Please lmk asap. thanks

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
Stats:
5'11
176lb
18M

It depends on your goaks, but I would at least add GW to your MK and LGD stack.

Aestheticalex said:
RickRock said:
Aestheticalex said:
I have a few questions.

Please lmk asap. thanks

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
Stats:
5'11
176lb
18M

I would also follow ricks recommendation bro... you can do a buy 3 get 2 free right now on the sales as well

Top Bottom