napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clen

i like it 12-18 mg per day... i start with 12 and move up to 18 after a few weeks... i like it 8 weeks at a time but 4 weeks and then rest 2 weeks and then 4 weeks again... 3 equal doses spread throughout the day

This is exactly how I dose it as well, but you definitely need to ramp up to overcome adaptation to it, and also initially first assessing your tolerance to it

^ agreed with RR, i opt for albuterol over clen and albuterol is what i have on hand now. But to be honest, i would rather just diet and train hard.. for weight loss i usually prefer hard work, but i do have an extreme metabolism so for hard losers im sure it would help. I do have GW from PE on hand but never used it for weight loss to be honest, i have it on hand for both on cycle tren use and for my PCT. I may have to try GW for weight loss one of these days..

absolutely correct. And you have to keep in mind that these are just aids. When you take gw or anything else it don't make the fat start melting. It means you take the stim and the gw and use that to work harder on cardio and diet harder than ever before. To me nothing beats the eca stack with a side order of phen.Then throw in your gw and put the treadmill on about4 and incline it all the way up. Put a weight vest on now and go for an hour.THEN watch the fat melt off.

absolutely correct. And you have to keep in mind that these are just aids. When you take gw or anything else it don't make the fat start melting. It means you take the stim and the gw and use that to work harder on cardio and diet harder than ever before. To me nothing beats the eca stack with a side order of phen.Then throw in your gw and put the treadmill on about4 and incline it all the way up. Put a weight vest on now and go for an hour.THEN watch the fat melt off.

thats a mean stack right there... a lot of people don't really look at the words "performance enhancement" and really understand what that means... when you have a "performance enhancer" like a steroid, sarm, peptide, etc. they ENHANCE YOUR PERFORMANCE which ALLOWS YOU to do things you could not do before and THAT is where the results come... For example. GW raises endurance and vo2max levels that you could never dream of obtaining on your own... THIS allows you to burn more fat... Many steroids ENHANCE your strength to levels YOU NEVER could get to on your own... THUS, you can add more size than you could on your own... Of course, they carry other characteristics that allow for the fat melting, the size etc. but its often misunderstood that YOU have to put in the work with the extra abilities you now have to get the mega results...

Top Bottom