napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Clean that Inbox! If you messaged me

Damn what happened? Lol. Maybe y'all should take this to pm..and straighten it out. And kill this thread.

How I ran across the other screen name: came to this thread and saw the name. Asked question to you, then I'm getting called a dick. Probably a glitch as it ain't there now, but that's why I asked you what was up. Not like I was hiding anything. Hell man, wth I do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love to give you the benefit of the doubt here but on one hand you have myself, about 1k posts. Mrs Sdbronco has only posted in any forum anywhere less times than she can count on both hands.

Maybe I'm paranoid. But what if I got your wife's tapatalk and posted on your thread something along the lines of

Who is Mrs 44YoGearhead? WTH? And while you know she signed up with tapatalk and basically never signed in again. Never started a thread ECT. Of the common graphical glitches I am knowledgeable of I don't think it could be it but I have been wrong before.

Anyway you certainly peaked curiosity once I took a step back did a little research. Naturally if you address my wife accident or not I will say something. Who seriously wouldn't?

Do you remember what happened to Trash bag? Shit is fucking crazy. You don't know guys/gals these days. The ones closest are the quickest to turn.

Obviously you're pissed for what I dunno since I never did a thing to you directly or indirectly. Anytime anyone has ever trash talked I let you know the one incident, I thought we were cool. Apparently not. If I knew why you were pissed and I had actually done something I'd consider apologizing I guess, but I haven't done shit to my knowledge. Gay bashing? I don't bash gays... Dorin as an individual fuck yeah, but gays no. All good though Ima keep it moving. Just post rep stuff here n there and show support once in awhile. Trust that I didn't look up your ol lady brah. Why would I do that? This whole convo is strange and has me lost af.

Ok cool. Yea I was frustrated and I can admit when wrong. I jumped to conclusions and if you felt like I accused you then I apologize.

BUT it begs the question, how can I just morph into Mrs. Sdbronco? That I don't know. What I do know is tapatalk allows ppl to change names X amount of times. I thought maybe you were trying to start shit
On my thread. Their are some weird characters here...women shooting test so they can be a man

I mean you just popped in and called out my wife's tapatalk. That doesn't sound suspicious to you?
Gay bashing, no. Not you. When you asked about my wife I flipped. I edited it and changed it to gay bashing. I didn't actually say anything specifically to bash gay people exactly. But called out dorin and other members that aren't very active that have made suspicious posts that's all

Dude you blew this outta proportion. I came to this thread on my phone and it had mrssdbronco on here and I asked why it said that here on a open thread. Nothing to hide. Now I'm just offended and disappointed you think I'm a creep so I'm gonna drop it. If you think of me as such after all this cool man. Shit I just saw something weird here on this thread and asked. As for replicating steps... dude I'm in my forties. I can barely use my iPhone bro. Anyways rest assured that I was not creeping and stalking your ol lady nor did I look up her profile or anything like that. Only thing I did was observe something as I stated and inquire publicly which seems innocent enough to me. Thanks for calling me a dick, thanks for insulting me by presuming I'm some stalker type weirdo bro. You assumed a lot of incorrect assumptions and what's sad is I thought we were better than that brah. Apparently not.

Damn what happened? Lol. Maybe y'all should take this to pm..and straighten it out. And kill this thread.
Exactly..like I said the 44 seems to be a smart guy and thought to myself "If he really noticed an error then why didn't he PM me? Surespot ?

BUT Yea like I said I jumped to conclusions, my mainly feelings got hurt. It's honestly not the best look for me. I got a 2 month old at the house now. Haven't slept in a week I think I'll go insane if I don't get a full nights soon.

Dude you blew this outta proportion. I came to this thread on my phone and it had mrssdbronco on here and I asked why it said that here on a open thread. Nothing to hide. Now I'm just offended and disappointed you think I'm a creep so I'm gonna drop it. If you think of me as such after all this cool man. Shit I just saw something weird here on this thread and asked. As for replicating steps... dude I'm in my forties. I can barely use my iPhone bro. Anyways rest assured that I was not creeping and stalking your ol lady nor did I look up her profile or anything like that. Only thing I did was observe something as I stated and inquire publicly which seems innocent enough to me. Thanks for calling me a dick, thanks for insulting me by presuming I'm some stalker type weirdo bro. You assumed a lot of incorrect assumptions and what's sad is I thought we were better than that brah. Apparently not.

I'll say it again brother. I apologize. These days i do it a lot. Honestly I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions bro. I assumed a lot of false things..
One thing I did Not assume or accuse was how you knew of my wife. I just asked man. Just like you asked who she was? I asked how do you know her. The truth is I am a dick. Honestly.

I agree I totally blew this outta proportion. I might claim smart behind a book but I do some really dumb shit. And it's only 6am. I was wrong.

Last edited:
I'll say it again brother. I apologize. These days i do it a lot. Honestly I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions bro. I assumed a lot of false things..
One thing I did Not assume or accuse was how you knew of my wife. I just asked man. Just like you asked who she was? I asked how do you know her. The truth is I am a dick. Honestly.

I agree I totally blew this outta proportion. I might claim smart behind a book but I do some really dumb shit. And it's only 6am. I was wrong.

All good, rest assured we're all dicks here and there. Congrats on the baby, had no idea. Get a snickers brah... you're not at your best when you're Hangry. Be good brah.

All good, rest assured we're all dicks here and there. Congrats on the baby, had no idea. Get a snickers brah... you're not at your best when you're Hangry. Be good brah.

Yea man idk what I was thinking before I decided to get all hangry. I appreciate that...

Top Bottom