napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Customer service remind!

hipocampus.me

Our customer not just rate our products as good to go. They usually also comment about our good customer service.

Allow me to list here how you can contact us.

By email. Dont hesitate contacting us by email at [email protected] or by sending the “Contact us” form in our site. If your email is related to any order, please include your order ID in the message, so we can come to you with an answer faster. Usually emails are being answered within 10 hours. Please check your spam folder if you havent receive any answer in this period of time.

Using the live chat in the site. You may be able to use this feature in the site when any of us will be online. Be sure you wont be talking to a robot but to a real person. Connection scheduled may vary as it´s related to EU time.

Wickr me. You can contact us using this secure messaging app. Our user there is hipocampusme.

Surespot. You can also contact us using this secure messaging app. Our user there is hipocampusme.

Facebook. You can be in touch with us through our Facebook profile or you can also become a fan of our new hipocampus.me page. You can contact us there and be posted about any new offer we may have :)

Twitter. Our CM is ready to answer any question using the PM. Our user there is HipocampusMe.

Here. Be sure our rep is always ready to answer your questions and to jot down your suggestions!

Thanks.

Hipocampus.me

Last edited:
Top Bottom