napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan Research New Update!

SdBronco

Banned
What's up bro's! I am proud to announce to all of you that I will now be the new board rep for Titan Research Labs here at iSarms! So from now on you can direct all questions and concerns to yours truly and I will due my best to help as much as I possibly can. As some of you know and have been patiently waiting Titan Research has been planning a great list expansion as well as a HUGE sale that is just around the corner! So keep your eyes peeled for the exclusive ISarms sale!

The reason I choose to work with Titan is because he is truly an honest guy with more than fair prices on every product. From the time I placed my first order until I received the pack and even after his communication and customer service has literally been some of the fastest and most responsive I have ever experienced. I am committed upholding the high standards he has set in place!

For ANY questions or concerns whatsoever you can contact me @

[email protected]
Or you can simply PM me through the forum. I get chat messages too but forum PM or email will give you a little faster response.

As always if you would like to contact Titan directly to place an order you can reach him @
[email protected]

Once again I'm here to help with anything so feel free to ask me whatever.
May the Gainz be with you!

Titan Research Labs
Official Representative
[PM me for pricelist]

[email protected]
Or
[email protected]

He went above and beyond with the order I placed with him. A bogo sale was supposed to get me 10 vials of test c for the price of 5 but because of a minor shipping delay he threw in an extra. I'm like 4 weeks in and getting bloods next month but I'd be surprised if they didn't come back right. Looking forward to the expansion

He went above and beyond with the order I placed with him. A bogo sale was supposed to get me 10 vials of test c for the price of 5 but because of a minor shipping delay he threw in an extra. I'm like 4 weeks in and getting bloods next month but I'd be surprised if they didn't come back right. Looking forward to the expansion
That's really awesome bro! I can't wait to see those bloods!

Titan Research Labs
Official Representative
[PM me for pricelist] Or
[email protected]

Couldn't be happier to have such a solid addition to the Titan Research team! Quality advice, service, and products are the staples of a great business, and it begins with having the best possible people involved. Without that, you can't hope to maintain those core principles and still continue to grow your business honestly, so it's with great pleasure to have such a solid member and good brother take the head iSarms Rep position with this team!

[email protected]

Top Bottom