napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clean out Androgen receptors

Antho71

Hi everybody my question is
If i take a combo of osta/s4 between my aas cycle as a bridge, does my AR will be fresh for my next cycle or i have to take a break before starting the next

If i take a combo of osta/s4 between my aas cycle as a bridge, does my AR will be fresh for my next cycle or i have to take a break before starting the next

Contrary to a lot of belief out there, androgen receptors don't down regulate. However your body adapts to compounds, so you must cycle off of things or switch it up. Using sarms as a bridge until an AAS cycle is fine and encouraged. You really don't need a break and can transition right into an AAS cycle if you'd like to. You will be introducing a whole new set of more anabolic, stronger compounds, which further initiates growth and strength.

rick covered you perfect with his answer and nothing needs to be added because he said it in full detail... well said...

now, after you finish your bridge, you can immediately go into your next cycle if you have been off the necessary time to start... that's the beauty of sarms is that the recovery time is so rapid it allows you to jump right into the next cycle... if you run back to back sarms stacks, then you should take 3-4 weeks off just to give your body time away to not adapt to the compounds but if not, you can start aas immediately...

Thks for the quick reply really good info i will try this for my next run

I'm sure you will be more than happy running that bridge right into your cycle bro! It's pretty much the same strategy I also follow myself

Contrary to a lot of belief out there, androgen receptors don't down regulate. However your body adapts to compounds, so you must cycle off of things or switch it up. Using sarms as a bridge until an AAS cycle is fine and encouraged. You really don't need a break and can transition right into an AAS cycle if you'd like to. You will be introducing a whole new set of more anabolic, stronger compounds, which further initiates growth and strength.
Do you need to also wait a couple of weeks to start a sarms bridge after aas? Im using sarms on cycle and also in my pct. Should i take 4 weeks off after pct with absolutely nothing and then start my sarms? If not then i would be running gw and osta for a very long time

Do you need to also wait a couple of weeks to start a sarms bridge after aas? Im using sarms on cycle and also in my pct. Should i take 4 weeks off after pct with absolutely nothing and then start my sarms? If not then i would be running gw and osta for a very long time

take 2 weeks off if you have been on gw for a long time and then start the bridge...

Top Bottom