napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardazol, rad 140 log

Sorry for the delay in log.
Work has me busy.
Been going well. I can’t wait to do cardazol by itself after this cycle. I am curious how much of my good days are from it and how much are from the RAD?
I can’t tell if I have gained any muscle.!
But I think I’m going to wait until the end to measure it. I know where I started and mid way.
I feel good. Gym days are good.
I have had to up my calories cause I was loosing weight.
Not sure if I was just loosing fat or muscle.
I am pretty lean so I am not sure it could be much fat.
Had an amazing day at the gym. Two complete strangers walked up to me and asked about my body fat and diet. Both said very nice things about how I looked and they wanted to be more like me.
I look around the gym and see a lot of folks I envy and wish to look like.
I never thought I would be on the other side. Especially at my age.
Huge ego boost.
Trust me I’m nothing special just had a good day.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay in log.
Work has me busy.
Been going well. I can’t wait to do cardazol by itself after this cycle. I am curious how much of my good days are from it and how much are from the RAD?
I can’t tell if I have gained any muscle.!
But I think I’m going to wait until the end to measure it. I know where I started and mid way.
I feel good. Gym days are good.
I have had to up my calories cause I was loosing weight.
Not sure if I was just loosing fat or muscle.
I am pretty lean so I am not sure it could be much fat.
Had an amazing day at the gym. Two complete strangers walked up to me and asked about my body fat and diet. Both said very nice things about how I looked and they wanted to be more like me.
I look around the gym and see a lot of folks I envy and wish to look like.
I never thought I would be on the other side. Especially at my age.
Huge ego boost.
Trust me I’m nothing special just had a good day.

Cardazol is making you feel good, energetic and focused bro.

Yep that’s kinda what I was thinking.
I figure it will be nice by itself.
I figure probably not wise to run all the time. So will take a small break from it at end of cycle.
Of course being on TRT I don’t really need a pct. I plan to take about 4 weeks off after this cycle before I do anything else next.

Met wit trt doc today. Got blood work back and all looked good. Test dropped, I expected it to drop a little and it did. Still sitting at 860. Blood thickness is good. Estrogen is at good level. I am pleased. Gonna keep my dose where it is for now.
Back acne is still not good. Got me on an antibiotic that is helping some. Gonna try a new prescribed wash.
Gonna keep my dose at 280 for now. Been on that dose for several months and everything seem to be stable there. I know that is high for most people. Seems like my body just burns through it.

Today had another good work out.
Strange didn’t sleep well but woke up feeling good. Went early to the gym. Normally I go late. Today figured I would work out in a faster state. Never done it on purpose.
I don need to do it to loose weight. Just wondered how it felt.
Problem is I am 8-9 % bf. I didn’t have lots of energy. Ended my work out weighing 179 lbs . Plan to eat a lot today so I am good with it.
Probably not do this’s again unless in the future I need to drop weight.
I am trying gain now. It was interesting to try it at least!

Things are still going well. Starting my last bottle of rad tomorrow so that means should be 15 more doses.
Sunday I started to focus on my rear delts. My fronts are good but getting out of balance.
I hit the rear hard on Sunday. Monday and Tuesday are off days. Hit them again tonight.
My shoulders are trashed. And I like it!!!
I upped my calories and ate tons of food Sunday through today. Actually gained some weight. Finally. .
Just have to be careful it is good food which will help with good gains.
Home stretch of this cycle

Another good day in the gym.
Glad tomorrow is my day off from gym.
My rear delts and traps got a beating this week. Of course they need it.
In body machine has me at 185 lbs , 8.2 % bf and 96.6 skeletal muscle mass.
Still think these machines are kinda all over the place but it is a decent guide.
I will post a list of what that machine has showed me at the end of the cycle.
Still feel good and hitting it hard.
I am targeting more of the smaller muscles trying to round out some weak areas to balance the physic.. so I probably won’t see big muscle numbers as pounds gained. I guess this classified as more of a recomp?

Finished cycle.
Overall it went well.
In the middle of the cycle I had to raise my calories about 400 cause I was loosing weight . Dropped down to 179.
I just went and used the same in body machine that I used two months ago.
Results show I mainted about the same stats.
53 yrs old
6’
190 lbs
100 lbs smm
7 bf.

I think this machine reads a bit low on bf the one at the gym reads 8.
Of course that’s splitting hairs. Didn’t really gain or loose anything.
I am a realist and still look at this cycle as successful. This stuff is performance enhancers.
It did that.
I felt better in the gym.
I was not pushing the big muscle groups or big lifts. I kinda focused on the smaller muscles to balance myself out and core.
With that in mind I did not expect to see big number changes in my stats.
Cardazol I do like. I can tell when I do and don’t take it. It is not like a stem feeling. It did seem to make me sweat.
Of course most of this cycle was in Texas heat. It just now getting cold last couple weeks. I am still trying to figure out best dosing times for me. Currently I take 2 caps 3 times daily. I usually hit gym about 5 pm. Last caps just before gym.
On week ends I take 2 in the am and hit the gym about 2 pm with 4 caps just before work out.
Not sure about RAD being the best for me personally. Not sure the expense was justified for my goals. I had to by twice as much to get my dosages compared to other sarms.
Again I liked it just not sure it’s right for my use.
Going to run a t-bol cycle After taking a few weeks off. I’m on TRT.. I will have to eat more on this if I want to gain any size with it. Gaining size and staying lean is a mental struggle.
I plan to run cardazol and LGD at first part of year. I want to see how I like it.

It went well.
I have maintain the same weight I finished the cycle at.
The cost is the only thing that I am not sure of.
I’m going to try same thing with LGD and cardazol.
Everyone gets different results. Of course I believe you only get out what you put in.
I am older so I don’t hit it as hard as most. I have leg and back problems so it keeps me away from much leg work. I also do more higher rep and light weight.
I try to leave out my ego lifts.
All in all that means my pounds of muscle gain will not be as high as it could be.
However I like what I have gotten from sarms and they have been keepable.
Again I am not a big guy just fit.

Top Bottom