napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

butt pump

monersals

Hi Dylan. Love all your videos. Just need some help to build my butt. It's very flat. I am 59 years old have been working out for 5 years now consider myself quite fit. Push reasonably heavy weights and love legs day pushing 500kgs on 45 press Good upper body great legs But can't get my butt pumped up to give it some shape. Can you assist.

how on earth do you expect me to take this serious man.. come on now... im truly hoping your a female? please tell me that you are...

Sorry to disappoint you Dylan yes I am male. And seriously I have a flat butt, I think it is from my mum side, they all have flat rear ends.. this is no joke.

I have tried all sorts of exercises with very little results, thanks to "costatoys" but have done the hip thruster and lungers no results , its very firm but no shape

Sorry to disappoint you Dylan yes I am male. And seriously I have a flat butt, I think it is from my mum side, they all have flat rear ends.. this is no joke.

I have tried all sorts of exercises with very little results, thanks to "costatoys" but have done the hip thruster and lungers no results , its very firm but no shape

Check out Bret Contreras aka The Glute Guy. He has a PhD & is the leading expert in Glute growth. Hip Thrusts, Glute Bridges, Deadlifts & Squats are just some of the basic exercises he recommends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

start using the stairclimber as well... it will make a significant different aside from the obvious with squats...

Thanks Guys for all your advise. will try the staircliimber and the other exercises (The Glute Guy). But will have to stay away from the squats due to low back factures.

Will keep in contact with future results.

again many thanks to all..

Thanks Guys for all your advise. will try the staircliimber and the other exercises (The Glute Guy). But will have to stay away from the squats due to low back factures.

Will keep in contact with future results.

again many thanks to all..
good luck bro, the stairclimber will definitely be your friend

Not sure why you are amazed we are not all perfect male or female, I not sure how old you are and that you may be lucky to have a natural great butt.

Ok I may started my training at a later stage in life and I have worked very hard to achieve my current body shape at 59 naturally, except for my rear end.. I posted on this forum for help.. which I have received but to be told is this a Joke or are you a female.. I am not sure how some responds are matured in this forum.

you may think I am an old complaining fart but all I asked for was help for a deficient part of my MALE body

Nothing makes me feel more jacked than walking around with a great pump in my ass! People be looking at me saying "Wow bro, you are ripped!" Then I hit them with the butt flex and they lose their minds. FEEEEEEEL THE GAINZ BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, is their a particular SARMS stack that gives better gluteal development cause I have been following your youtube channel for years Dylan and your ass is jacked!!! Great vascularity!!!

Nothing makes me feel more jacked than walking around with a great pump in my ass! People be looking at me saying "Wow bro, you are ripped!" Then I hit them with the butt flex and they lose their minds. FEEEEEEEL THE GAINZ BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nachooooooo

Lmao... I’m so dead [emoji88]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom