napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulking Cycle

branirter

Dylan,

Thank you for the great information that you provide. I’m a new subscriber and really enjoy your videos. I am writing to determine if a particular cycle is right for me and would greatly appreciate your input. I am also interested in a good (correct) post cycle to run. I hope that I’ve provided enough information below but if not I’m happy to provide more.

I’m a 45 year old male and have been lifting for several years. I am however thin and have always been a hard gainer. My height is 5’-10”, weight is 152 lbs, and body fat is at 9.2. I run testosterone cypionate 400mg p/wk along with 1mg of anastrozole 3 days a week for 12 weeks. My PCT includes only clomiphene citrate 50mg and enough said about my PCT because I know now that it’s not correct between things that should be added and the duration that I was running is incorrect.

My goal now is to add bulk. I hate to mention this and show how stupid I had been but I did run a cycle of test c and deca back in 2010. Once everything kicked in it was great of course and for the first time I gained and weighed in at the end of the cycle 172 lbs my all time record. I looked and felt great. The problem came at the end and time for a PCT. I was actually under the care of a clinic in South Florida. They provided the HCG and other things to complete a PCT but it became obvious during the PCT that they had it wrong. I went into deep depression and could barely get out of bed. So one of the best times in my life ended as one of the worst. I don’t remember everything that they provided for the PCT but after viewing your videos it became apparent that they had it horribly wrong. I am sorry for the long email but I really want to get this right this time and add on the lbs the correct way and without the debilitating depression.

This is what I have for a cycle. Testosterone cypionate 400 mg and Nandrolone Decanoate 250 mg inject per week for 12 weeks. I have Anastrozole 1 mg 3 times per week. I’m educating myself by watching your videos but I’d like to get the best advice based on my stats. Should I run this cycle for bulking? What should be added and in what dose to ensure the best possible results and more importantly safety and health? Can the cycle run for 14 weeks or should it be less than the 12 that I have planned? Should I taper before end of the cycle and of course what is the best PCT. My last PCT ended just over a month ago so I am not on anything until I learn and can apply the best solution for me.

I nearly forgot to mention...on cycle my diet at the time (2010 deca cycle) was basically equal amounts of carbs and lean meat proteins along with a small salad six times per day. I didn’t measure I ate until I could not take it anymore. Not fun but a hard gainer’s life. My normal diet these days is about the same but I eat until full not about to explode.

I will continue to watch and learn. I find SARMS to be interesting as well but I’m just learning about them and would like to know more.

hey bro, thanks for writing but unfortunately you are probably not going to like what i have to tell you... i could never advise you to use steroids being that undersized.. you will reck yourself putting far too much strain on your joints, ligaments and tendons... you can use sarms but brother, if your diet is not on point, and it does not sound like it is, then it makes no difference what you use... give me a breakdown of what you actually eat in a typical day and also tell me the total amount of calories taken in...

I agree it’s better safe than sorry. Normal circumstances the test c used is 200mg more so to keep a good performance in the gym. I agree my current diet which is not for bulking but more maintenance will have to be adjusted. Its was not until my last cycle that I upped to 400mg. I usually eat the same thing listed below. I have the slim and cut physique but I have decided on a new goal which is to get to 170lbs and then to just maintain that weight. I did read the thread on diet and thank you for that it is very helpful. I just wish that I had not purchased the gear and hate to lose several hundred dollars but I understand safety first. If there is a good way to use what I have this cycle or in a future cycle please let me know more about the best approach including PCT. I will more than likely not opt for it since it’s not fully recommended but I would like to see a good minimum dose on and off cycle if possible. Also, please tell me more about the sarms. I’d like to begin reading more about them.

Current diet (note that this is current and not what I was intending to use as a bulking diet)

Six meals per day
First meal - 1 c oats, 4 egg whites, cup of berries
The next 5 meals are the same - 2 chicken breasts or equivalent in turkey or beef, 1.5 c brown rice, small salad with spinach lettuce and other mixed vegetables.

That seems to keep me at just over 150 lbs. I have a high metabolism as you can see. No problem adjusting diet for bulking based on your recommendations (again what I read was very helpful). So I will make the necessary adjustment and commitment to keep my calorie intake on point. I’m not looking to attempt to add 20 lbs in one cycle but to create a good supplement base to help achieve the goal over the next year. I will note that I have attempted this with diet (more food but no test or other supplement) in the past with little results. To get 20 lbs of muscle added I will need something to aid in doing that. I have lots of experience trying this without a steroid or other and it is simply not happening.

Thanks again for responding and any help that you can provide.

when you say 2 chicken breasts, what is the actual weight bro? 2 breasts does not help me to run the figures... let me know bro

Do you actually weigh and track your food? What is your macros and daily caloric intake at?

I buy the frozen breasts when thawed and cooked about 5 oz each or 10 oz per meal. I do not currently weigh or measure my intake. No prior goal other than to maintain my weight until now. I will certainly be precise about that for my goal of gaining. It's a little crazy out there trying to determine an accurate intake. Based on what I've read in books, online, and advise from others the calorie range is anywhere from 4,200 daily to nearly 7,000 for my stats. I'm sure that it may take some experience to dial it in over time but I would certainly like to get pretty close from the start. Any nutrition advise is appreciated. I'm certainly not training for sports or any competition. My goal is to feel and look great now in my forties and forward. The goal of 20 lbs is simply cosmetic. I was happy years ago at 170 and a better sense of well being. It's a great confidence boost.

Dylan and Rick are on the right track as usual. It is VERY easy to determine an accurate calorie intake. I have done it for 950+ days in a row on my phone app. It is amazing how many issues of mine were solved when I started tracking my food intake. Yes, it takes time at first, but if you are eating the same meals, most is copy and pasted from day to day. Hard for anyone to give you advise on your diet when we don't know what your present calorie consumption is. You need a baseline reference point in order to make adjustments. The amount of food you are eating now = X If you aren't gaining weight, then you need to eat X + 500cal to start. If after 2 weeks, you aren't gaining then eat X + 1000 ect. But, before you can do this, you need to determine what X is. My advise would be to track what you are normally eating in a given day. That will give you Approximate Total Calories plus Total Protein, Carbs and Fat. From there we can advise you, otherwise we are speculating. To say eat "more" is useless because "more" is relative. What is more for you may not be more for me or vice versa. This is purely a numbers game, got to know them and the only way to do so is to track your food.

I buy the frozen breasts when thawed and cooked about 5 oz each or 10 oz per meal. I do not currently weigh or measure my intake. No prior goal other than to maintain my weight until now. I will certainly be precise about that for my goal of gaining. It's a little crazy out there trying to determine an accurate intake. Based on what I've read in books, online, and advise from others the calorie range is anywhere from 4,200 daily to nearly 7,000 for my stats. I'm sure that it may take some experience to dial it in over time but I would certainly like to get pretty close from the start. Any nutrition advise is appreciated. I'm certainly not training for sports or any competition. My goal is to feel and look great now in my forties and forward. The goal of 20 lbs is simply cosmetic. I was happy years ago at 170 and a better sense of well being. It's a great confidence boost.
okay so 4 oz. of chicken is 120 calories... so if you take in 10 oz. thats 300 each meal... 5 meals = 1500 calories of chicken... your 4 egg whites is 68 calories... your cup of oats, is probably 120-160 calories... lets just SAY and this is over shooting it, that you have 100 calories in greens, so right now , your intake is not even 2000 calories... so how on earth do you expect to gain size eating like a bird bro?? you are not eating close to what you should be...

okay so 4 oz. of chicken is 120 calories... so if you take in 10 oz. thats 300 each meal... 5 meals = 1500 calories of chicken... your 4 egg whites is 68 calories... your cup of oats, is probably 120-160 calories... lets just SAY and this is over shooting it, that you have 100 calories in greens, so right now , your intake is not even 2000 calories... so how on earth do you expect to gain size eating like a bird bro?? you are not eating close to what you should be...

This is often the case with people who say they can't gain weight. They over estimate their energy consumption. They believe they are eating "a lot", but when you crunch the numbers it comes out much lower. I know, because I used to do the same until I started tracking my food.

This is often the case with people who say they can't gain weight. They over estimate their energy consumption. They believe they are eating "a lot", but when you crunch the numbers it comes out much lower. I know, because I used to do the same until I started tracking my food.
absolutely bro... thats a given and thats why i often ask to give me a diet layout because they just don't truly know what they are taking in and thats okay, but they need to learn before thinking they need steroids etc... eating like that with steroids will still not allow for much gain...

You're absolutely right bro. I see it all the time. People that don't actually weigh and track many times are consuming far less than they think they are

let me know you saw this bro because you are missing out on so much and i want to make sure you get this fixed and start making the progress you want to make!

Absolutely I realize that. I haven't begun a bulking cycle yet. This is a new goal so I'm reaching out for advice on the best approach. I had no doubt that my diet will have to change. I will check out your diet page. Do you have a recommendation on what to use during the cycle in addition to diet for optimal results? Also, I will mention that I cannot consume dairy (whey) products. They do not agree with me. Thanks.

Absolutely I realize that. I haven't begun a bulking cycle yet. This is a new goal so I'm reaching out for advice on the best approach. I had no doubt that my diet will have to change. I will check out your diet page. Do you have a recommendation on what to use during the cycle in addition to diet for optimal results? Also, I will mention that I cannot consume dairy (whey) products. They do not agree with me. Thanks.
hey brother, what do you mean in terms of adding to your cycle... are you speaking about other compounds and or supplements? your training needs to change as well... you need to train for hypertrophy... 8-10 reps, 4 sets each exercise at 80-85% of your max

Top Bottom