napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulking Cycle Advise

Franco D

Hi Guys. New to the forum but a big fan of Dylan's videos. After some advise on a bulking cycle I have planned, I have already purchased everything and it's ready to go, but I can always change things up if you guys think there is a better way of doing it!!
Was thinking to run test e @ 500 mg/wk for 14 weeks and deca @300 mg/wk for 12 weeks with a front load of anadrol for 3 weeks. Have a fresh supply of 2mg caber tabs ready to dose at .5mg every 3 days and also aromasin ready at 12.5mg eod or ed as required. PCT will be HCG nolvadex and clomid.
My last 3 cycles have been cutting cycles of tren-a and test- p and I have recovered well from them. So this will be my first real bulking cycle in a few years.
Perhaps Ive been living under a rock but have only just really heard about NPP and I'm sure a lot of people are going to suggest that to the deca.
30 years old - 70kg- 9% bf... I will be keeping my diet very clean as I usually eat that way. Hoping to put on some solid muscle and later cut back down to 5% bf at 74-75kg

Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated :D

Franco D

Franco D said:
Hi Guys. New to the forum but a big fan of Dylan's videos. After some advise on a bulking cycle I have planned, I have already purchased everything and it's ready to go, but I can always change things up if you guys think there is a better way of doing it!!
Was thinking to run test e @ 500 mg/wk for 14 weeks and deca @300 mg/wk for 12 weeks with a front load of anadrol for 3 weeks. Have a fresh supply of 2mg caber tabs ready to dose at .5mg every 3 days and also aromasin ready at 12.5mg eod or ed as required. PCT will be HCG nolvadex and clomid.
My last 3 cycles have been cutting cycles of tren-a and test- p and I have recovered well from them. So this will be my first real bulking cycle in a few years.
Perhaps Ive been living under a rock but have only just really heard about NPP and I'm sure a lot of people are going to suggest that to the deca.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated :D

Franco D

hey brother... welcome to adrenaline rush! great to have you here!

okay, so lets get you fixed here... brother first, the WORST thing you can do is use hcg in pct... when you do that you are hindering recovery... its perfect for blasting pre PCT but NOT DURING... you don't ever want to mimick lh and fsh during pct... the idea is to kickstart it... mimicking is the same thing as suppressing over time... it can also increase estrogen which is another horrible thing to happen during pct amongst other things... i will give you a pct layout with an article i wrote explaining it and i have a video as well... here are both... post-cycle-therapy-101-f49/post-cycle-therapy-101-by-dylan-gemelli-t197.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_bD25Fuxc

what are your stats bro? age/height/weight/body fat? whats your main goal from the cycle? i'll set this all up for you but i need to know what your after here and get this fixed...

here is the pct layout for you

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey Dylan!! And thanks for your reply!!
I did edit that post after I submitted it as I realised I forgot to include my stats. Seems it didn't edit the original post tho.

Anyway 30 years old. 70 kg and 9% body fat. Am hoping to put on some solid muscle keeping my diet very clean. So eventually I can do a cut down to around 74-75kg at 5% body fat.

Thanks heaps for the PCT layout!! I probably worded that poorly, I do only use HCG to kickstart PCT prior to starting clomid and Nolvadex. I haven't ever used cycle assist, Mk or Gw so I will organise that asap so it's ready to go.
Thanks again!!

I would run the Deca at 400mg. I would also incorporate LGD into the cycle for 12 weeks at 10mg per day to enhance your bulk. Make sure to run the PCT that Dylan posted up

Ok cheers. Just wasn't 100 percent on the dosage I should go with, or whether to keep test higher than deca or deca higher than test. So many theories out there!!
I'll definitely run that exact PCT also!!
Thanks again

Re: RE: Re: Bulking Cycle Advise

Franco D said:
Ok cheers. Just wasn't 100 percent on the dosage I should go with, or whether to keep test higher than deca or deca higher than test. So many theories out there!!
Thanks again
That's a very debatable topic and you will hear a lot of different opinions. Some people prefer the lower test and higher nandrolone dose, but I prefer my test to be higher. It comes down to how you respond individually to aromatizing compounds

Franco D said:
I did edit that post after I submitted it as I realised I forgot to include my stats. Seems it didn't edit the original post tho.

Anyway 30 years old. 70 kg and 9% body fat. Am hoping to put on some solid muscle keeping my diet very clean. So eventually I can do a cut down to around 74-75kg at 5% body fat.

Thanks heaps for the PCT layout!! I probably worded that poorly, I do only use HCG to kickstart PCT prior to starting clomid and Nolvadex. I haven't ever used cycle assist, Mk or Gw so I will organise that asap so it's ready to go.
Thanks again!!

are you intent on deca and anadrol? how much size are you after? are you wanting cleaner size? or just straight mass?

Re: RE: Re: Bulking Cycle Advise

RickRock said:
Franco D said:
Thanks again
That's a very debatable topic and you will hear a lot of different opinions. Some people prefer the lower test and higher nandrolone dose, but I prefer my test to be higher. It comes down to how you respond individually to aromatizing compounds

Yeah your not wrong so many different ideas on what's best, guess everyone is different so like you say comes down to personal preference. Cheers bro!

DylanGemelli said:
Franco D said:

Thanks again!!

are you intent on deca and anadrol? how much size are you after? are you wanting cleaner size? or just straight mass?

Not necessarily. It was what was suggested to me by a good mate. I'm always after leaner size as I prefer the leaner hard look. The main goal for this cycle was over-all growth and in particular leg growth. My upper body has always responded well to weight training but my legs seem more stubborn. This cycle I want to focus on growing my wheels and if I can bring them up hopefully do my first body building Comp. So I was referred the old test deca stack. I'm definitely open to ideas if you see issues with my plan brother!!!
Thanks a lot!!!

Franco D said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="Franco D":21zhfk3s]Hey Dylan!! And thanks for your reply!!

Thanks again!!

Not necessarily. It was what was suggested to me by a good mate. I'm always after leaner size as I prefer the leaner hard look. The main goal for this cycle was over-all growth and in particular leg growth. My upper body has always responded well to weight training but my legs seem more stubborn. This cycle I want to focus on growing my wheels and if I can bring them up hopefully do my first body building Comp. So I was referred the old test deca stack. I'm definitely open to ideas if you see issues with my plan brother!!!
Thanks a lot!!![/quote:21zhfk3s]

I have a way better cycle for you my man... take a look at this one..

1-12 test cyp 500 mg week
1-10 npp 200 mg eod
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

DylanGemelli said:
Franco D said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="Franco D":x3mzifu2]Hey Dylan!! And thanks for your reply!!

Thanks again!!

Thanks a lot!!!

1-10 npp 200 mg eod
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-14 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day[/quote:x3mzifu2]

Wow!!! Looks very solid to me, can't thank ya enough for re-structuring and offering a better rounded cycle!!!
2 questions... As I have 3 vile's of Test-E can I use that instead of the Test-Cyp? And with the Sarms, you recommend Pure Essence Sarms, do you know if they ship all the way over here to Australia?

Cheers again man!!!!

Franco D said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="Franco D":raux82ju]
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="Franco D":raux82ju]Hey Dylan!! And thanks for your reply!!

Thanks again!!

Thanks a lot!!!

1-10 npp 200 mg eod
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day[/quote:raux82ju]

Wow!!! Looks very solid to me, can't thank ya enough for re-structuring and offering a better rounded cycle!!!
2 questions... As I have 3 vile's of Test-E can I use that instead of the Test-Cyp? And with the Sarms, you recommend Pure Essence Sarms, do you know if they ship all the way over here to Australia?

Cheers again man!!!![/quote:raux82ju]

yes, you absolutely can use test e... that will be just fine brother...

of course pure essence ships there bro... austrialia is very keen on sarms use and they are shipped to daily bro...

Top Bottom