napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulk / Strength cycle

z80808

Hey Dylan, I am a 49 year old male looking to primarily add lots of strength and secondly add bulk. I do crossfit type workouts 5 days a week. Looking for a cycle recommendation, thanks!

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms make sure to checkout either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I have a couple of more questions:
  1. Are Gels just as good as liquids?
  2. If so, can I split dose Gels? e.g., cut the gel in half?
Thanks again for you time.

Dylan covered you. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Update here: I am on week 7 of my Sarm cycle Dylan gave me above.

Positive affects: My strength is steadily growing and I am definitely bulking.

I just realized that I was taking 20mg of LGD-4033 instead of 10mg for about 6 weeks now. I corrected the dosage so now I am taking 10mg instead. Any concerns or changes in PCT should I note?

Side affects thus far: Mild stomach issues. Fatigue during endurance workouts.

Thanks!

You would not have any concerns in terms of what to run for PCT. Keep up the great work!

Update: Finished the cycle 2 weeks ago: Made great progress strength and bulk size. This was an amazing stack. Easily added 40 pounds to my Squats / Front Squats, Dead lifts! My legs are much thicker and fuller.

As far as side effects, my vision was pretty bad at night (starting in the 3rd-4th week) so I did the 5 on / 2 off of S4 to help mitigate it. After 8 days of being off finishing my cycle, my vision was 100% again.

I am starting my 3rd week of PCT tomorrow of GW and Nolva. I did notice my hair is shedding and starting to get worst tahn week 1 of PCT. Is this due to Nolva? Or just the left over of the stack? Anyway to help stop the shedding / slow it down?

Thanks!

Update: Finished the cycle 2 weeks ago: Made great progress strength and bulk size. This was an amazing stack. Easily added 40 pounds to my Squats / Front Squats, Dead lifts! My legs are much thicker and fuller.

As far as side effects, my vision was pretty bad at night (starting in the 3rd-4th week) so I did the 5 on / 2 off of S4 to help mitigate it. After 8 days of being off finishing my cycle, my vision was 100% again.

I am starting my 3rd week of PCT tomorrow of GW and Nolva. I did notice my hair is shedding and starting to get worst tahn week 1 of PCT. Is this due to Nolva? Or just the left over of the stack? Anyway to help stop the shedding / slow it down?

Thanks!
its not common but it is a possible side effect with it... if it causes this issue you should look at clomid or enclomiphene

Top Bottom