napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Buddha's Express Domestic Cut Cycle

Thanx SE. Yea, it was nice, and the kid was so sincere, it's surprising as so many young lifters aren't cool like that.

Just a couple numbers from this morning in a 6-8 rep window;

Flat Bench 275
Military DB 70
Tri Cable Press Down 110

Just starting to do some heavy weights.

nice...i was doing close grip bench the other day with 275. MAULING them tris BABY

You have never steered me wrong Dylan, 200mg EOD of Mast P it is.

Just back from the gym. First day trading with carbs in the morning in a week, and it was really nice. Also, the Anavar may already be coming on as I'm feeling even more power under the weights. Sticking with form over weight, but letting that go just a little in final reps/final sets.

I am fucking huge! And my definition keeps coming on.

Now is the time!

very wise decision bro... you will thank me later, i promise! =)

im really happy to see the progress your making and how great your feeling and doing... im very proud of your accomplishments and that should only leave you hungry for more!

You know it Dylan. Walking this has only been possible with your mentoring and the support of mods and comrades.

Ready for anything...

You know it Dylan. Walking this has only been possible with your mentoring and the support of mods and comrades.

Ready for anything...

im extremely happy to know ive had that type of impact and im here with you the rest of the way and from now on brother!

Ready for anything...
You are killing it bro, and the hard work is paying off. It's nice knowing that our support has been appreciated and helped you out!

I bought 3 new short sleeve dress shirts for the big job improvement I just realized. XXL to fit in my upper body while maintaining a 34" waist. But on any day arms are involved they still get caught in the sleeves. It would be kind of annoying if it wasn't great!

Getting through the week days with high intensity training, usually 30 sets in about 30 minutes with supersets and drop sets mixed in for the shock. Still getting 3 heavy days in so my strength continues to go up.

Will be joining a gym near work next week so I can spend a little more time lifting everyday without it impacting family time. It's all about balance, the middle way.

I have been doing zero carbs during the day, but need to control more of what I consume for dinner.

This is it, what it is all about. Buddhism is win or lose. It has got to be win!

I bought 3 new short sleeve dress shirts for the big job improvement I just realized. XXL to fit in my upper body while maintaining a 34" waist. But on any day arms are involved they still get caught in the sleeves. It would be kind of annoying if it wasn't great!

Getting through the week days with high intensity training, usually 30 sets in about 30 minutes with supersets and drop sets mixed in for the shock. Still getting 3 heavy days in so my strength continues to go up.

Will be joining a gym near work next week so I can spend a little more time lifting everyday without it impacting family time. It's all about balance, the middle way.

I have been doing zero carbs during the day, but need to control more of what I consume for dinner.

This is it, what it is all about. Buddhism is win or lose. It has got to be win!

Very nice bro. You have to feel good about those shirts!

Yea Rickrock, keeps a grin on my face throughout the day.

Gave blood for the first time yesterday as my last bloods showed some high red blood cell counts, so glad to do it.

Oh, the wife needs me.....

Just back from the gym. Definitely notice the Tren A is out of my system. I still train intensely, but on the Tren I was like a laser beam!

I just fell into carbs at the end of the day lately, but ideally it would be carbs earlier in the day, so that will be my approach for the next couple of weeks. I don't have the time for outright cardio, and I hate it, so I'm trying to do it all with diet.

The battle is real....

So a week in on the increase of Mast E to 200mg EOD and I am noticing a fuller pump deep inside the muscles. I especially feel it anywhere the muscle meets another muscle group. Good steady strength in the gym and re-tweaking my diet as we come up to about 4 weeks left on this cycle. I know this is the time to just go for it.

All my training and diet leading up to this point, and I'm ready....

Mast is such a great hardening compound it's no wonder you are starting to feel it at 200mg EOD. That's a nice dose brother :). Looks like things are cruising along nicely. Kill these last four weeks, man!

So a week in on the increase of Mast E to 200mg EOD and I am noticing a fuller pump deep inside the muscles. I especially feel it anywhere the muscle meets another muscle group. Good steady strength in the gym and re-tweaking my diet as we come up to about 4 weeks left on this cycle. I know this is the time to just go for it.

All my training and diet leading up to this point, and I'm ready....
Very nice log. You're inspiring. Keep up the good work.

Thanx WM, much appreciated.

So I've been shopping for a gym near my new job so I can train for an hour at lunch. Center of a city, so prices are high and the vibe is less than bodybuilder friendly. Mind you, I train at a store front old school gym near my house, one of the few left that I know about, so I'm spoiled.

Anyway, the Gold's was awful, so I was checking Yelp for some reviews and I found a 24 Hour Fitness with reviews that talked about not enough cardio machines and old equipment and I thought, "Found it!"

The woman who greeted me at the desk didn't waist my time as I had a guest pass and let me run free, just saying she will follow up if I like the place. I changed and went straight to the squat rack, quick repetitions, no pause at the top, and definitely no lock out. 135, 185, 225, 275, 315 all for 8-10. Followed it up with extensions, curls, and calves, with a bit of lower back for good measure.

This place should work out fine.....

So I've been shopping for a gym near my new job so I can train for an hour at lunch. Center of a city, so prices are high and the vibe is less than bodybuilder friendly. Mind you, I train at a store front old school gym near my house, one of the few left that I know about, so I'm spoiled.

Anyway, the Gold's was awful, so I was checking Yelp for some reviews and I found a 24 Hour Fitness with reviews that talked about not enough cardio machines and old equipment and I thought, "Found it!"

The woman who greeted me at the desk didn't waist my time as I had a guest pass and let me run free, just saying she will follow up if I like the place. I changed and went straight to the squat rack, quick repetitions, no pause at the top, and definitely no lock out. 135, 185, 225, 275, 315 all for 8-10. Followed it up with extensions, curls, and calves, with a bit of lower back for good measure.

That is awesome, I got really tired of most of the gyms around here, the one I always used with a kind of population shift over the years, it got to be a bunch of guys sitting on one thing or another playing with their cell phones, nobody ever racking any weights and never ever wiping anything down. I thought I found another promising option but they opened to the under 18 crowd so it got beat real quick and that is mostly when I decided to build a killer home gym. I more or less gutted my garage and freed up a lot of space, i'm always checking craigslist, the newspaper and gyms looking to get rid of some old stuff. It's coming along but I will never be able to fit everything I would want so I found one more slightly smaller gym that's close enough to where I live and they have 24 hour passes so I'll go in anytime after 11:30 pm, I should be there now, I'm on one of those tren wake up's and I can't fall asleep but I didn't go because i'm really hoping to get back to sleep.

I know how all that goes. I'm somewhat in the process of trying to find a new gym myself. Mine has turned into planet fitness lately, so it's time for me to move on to a place that welcomes my kind lol

i cant tell you how happy i get when i read your log and i can feel your smile about how happy you are with everything and your outlook on things is very inspiring... thank you for putting that kind of genuine feeling into this... it helps everyone in such a great way...

don't make carbs your enemy but keep them controlled... i made them an enemy too long and now they are still like s distant friend but they have a big place in there and if used properly, you can reap the benefits and not worry about any of the negatives... its all about HOW you implement them...

It's always a thrill to check in and see Dylan, Rick Rock, ExDom and other people I respect interacting on this thread. I could run out and train again right now, I swear.

Yea ExDom, I wrote about my main gym at the beginning of this cycle on a different site. Owned by a really nice guy who has a proud tradition of people training and competing. He even has a picture of Dolph Lundgren on the wall with a thank you written on it. Very little cardio, just free weights, cables, and a few machines thrown in for good measure. But if he hadn't bought the building back in the 80's he wouldn't be able to stay in business. He does it because he loves it. Respect worthy guy for sure.

So, good luck on that search Rick Rock. If my main gym closes it would be like a death in the family.

Much respect also to you Dylan. And yes, the middle way with carbs, and always mindful of when I eat them.

I promised a picture by the end of this thread and I will stick to the determination.

Training like you guys are in the gym with me. Let's kill it!

Started with Deadlifts today and worked my way up to 6 reps with 405. Leaned into it with 14 sets of back, 5 rear deltoid, 5 shrugs, and 6 for bis not including a drop set on the end.

Superpumps on anything I train at this point. Feeling hard and full...

Right where I want to be.

So I got to train in my regular gym today. It's amazing, 9 weeks in and I can still feel that power under the weight. This morning I would go to what felt like failure, take a slow negative, and just feel the strength as I willed the weight back up.

Body weight up a little with no loss of definition.

Fighting to the end....

Following up tips from Rick Rock for a PCT.

I've been cruising for the past 20 months, including 3 cycles, and want to come off for a medical check up with a new doctor. I may go back to cycling on and completely off depending on how things go.

Rick recommended HCG at 1000iu twice a week for the last 3 weeks of this cycle and through a 2 week cruise before starting the PCT. As I said earlier in this thread, these guys are the scientists, so I will go with this recommendation.

I e-mail Pharmalady and she responded in a matter of hours with payment info which I took care of almost immediately. I'll keep everyone posted as far as shipping goes.

Spent the weekend in my favorite gym and now it's back to gym surfing with another 3 day pass to a corporate treadmill factory.

I hope this one has round weights.

Anyway, squats tomorrow.....

Top Bottom