napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bostin loyd quote of the day!

Well according to him he's blasting dnp right now and still on something but he didn't elaborate..he wants to diet down before his "epic transformation" happens so he says

fuck, wtf he looks like hes dying or some shit !!! i know people that smoke crack that have more shoulder definition, but then again the ones i know are more shredded and built then alot of people, goes to show genetics trumps all. I should see if i can find that fool and have him take a pix and ill post it, we used to call him Ready Ray lol. That would be the poster child for why genetics is so important haha !

Well according to him he's blasting dnp right now and still on something but he didn't elaborate..he wants to diet down before his "epic transformation" happens so he says
I'll watch it later when I get home.

fuck, wtf he looks like hes dying or some shit !!! i know people that smoke crack that have more shoulder definition, but then again the ones i know are more shredded and built then alot of people, goes to show genetics trumps all. I should see if i can find that fool and have him take a pix and ill post it, we used to call him Ready Ray lol. That would be the poster child for why genetics is so important haha !

It's because he absorbed the synthol...you got to pin that Shit every day or it'll go away...if you pin it just right it'll look pretty good just like the pic cbbram posted..but it's fake..stop taking it for a few weeks and poof it's gone

That vid was posted yesterday I think and that pic cbbram posted is only a few weeks old at best

I find it sad that we give this guy so much publicity even if it is negative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's because he absorbed the synthol...you got to pin that Shit every day or it'll go away...if you pin it just right it'll look pretty good just like the pic cbbram posted..but it's fake..stop taking it for a few weeks and poof it's gone

ya not my thing, shit my primary goal is always health first then aesthetics. This shit is pointless unless hes making boo koo skrilla, which he appears not lol

Top Bottom