napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Boils Testosterone

Dangans

6 weeks into my test Cyp of 200mg a week and I got a boil in my inner thigh. I use to get them when I was in my 20's. Not sure if it is from the cyp, or not if so or not no biggie. I know how to treat it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

6 weeks into my test Cyp of 200mg a week and I got a boil in my inner thigh. I use to get them when I was in my 20's. Not sure if it is from the cyp, or not if so or not no biggie. I know how to treat it.

How do u treat it hot compress ?

Very good chance.Sometimes all it takes is a slight hormonal change.You can use Boilez, or some topical ointment, after hot compress.

Very good chance.Sometimes all it takes is a slight hormonal change.You can use Boilez, or some topical ointment, after hot compress.
OK thanks Jake

It can come from the hormonal change for sure. I get some weird things happen sometimes both when going on and coming off

Possible but becarefull of things like MRSA that shit is everywhere and we gym rats have too be carefull cause we share all the equipment with some hygenicaly challenged individuals

ya I get them from time to time with just test cyp and sarms, still got a bruise from 1 lol its just part it hurts like a bitch tho

ya I get them from time to time with just test cyp and sarms, still got a bruise from 1 lol its just part it hurts like a bitch tho
Yeah man they hurt
Possible but becarefull of things like MRSA that shit is everywhere and we gym rats have too be carefull cause we share all the equipment with some hygenicaly challenged individuals
Yeah we need to watch out. I keep hand sanitizer on me and use it after every time I use weights machine etc

oh ya man I use the wipes and the gym before and after I use a bench mrsa is a killer
Wish others did when they finished my gym is full of slobs they walk away from a machine its covered in sweat and plates laying all around it instead of putting them away its hard too not flip out on them

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Wish others did when they finished my gym is full of slobs they walk away from a machine its covered in sweat and plates laying all around it instead of putting them away its hard too not flip out on them

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
Yeah man I fukin hate that when I see someone use it and not clean the machine.

Yah I got one midway through my last cycle, I used a boil topical ointment, they hurt for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had it on inside thigh so it bothered me at work, people were like why u walking funny lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

last year I had one on my damn taint. OMFG I almost passed out when I squeezed it but if it aint ready to pop you are just spinning your wheels unless you lance it

Yeah man I fukin hate that when I see someone use it and not clean the machine.

In Jake's gym they all clean before and after, and there are a lot of cleaning stations through out the area.It is a nice gym, where everyone is focused and considerate.

Top Bottom