napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Boils Testosterone

last year I had one on my damn taint. OMFG I almost passed out when I squeezed it but if it aint ready to pop you are just spinning your wheels unless you lance it

Oh fuck that!! That's about the worst place that could happen lol

In Jake's gym they all clean before and after, and there are a lot of cleaning stations through out the area.It is a nice gym, where everyone is focused and considerate.
I wish we had considerate ppl like that. I wiped before and after.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

well ill have to remember that because imma tell you the boil on the taint seems to be a problem spot it comes back throughout the year. fuck me running man, I have tried heating up a wet towel in the microwave and putting on it but damn near fused my asshole shut gawt damn was that hot.
you shoulda seen me in a standup mirror sitting on a rolling office chair just to try to see if it had a head on it to squeeze I bet it was a funny site but if I didn't sit down to squeeze it I literally would passed out and hit my head on some shit

I'm bumping this as I had 2 boils form while in my cycle. I drained one and its been open ever since. I just went to urgent care to insure it's not infected and here is what I found out:

A. A boil is already an infection..typically a staph infection or mrsa.
B. Don't break them open, if you do the infection If not drained completely out it can spread elsewhere.
C. Treat them with a heating pad to help clear them up. If they don't then they may need professionally drained.
D. Typically if you get one, you'll probably continue getting them.

Just so everyone knows I was told I was very lucky. I have no infection. They did prescribe me antibiotics to help clear up the opening. If it doesn't close I may have to see a surge to have dead tissue removed to help heal it.

I'm bumping this as I had 2 boils form while in my cycle. I drained one and its been open ever since. I just went to urgent care to insure it's not infected and here is what I found out:

B. Don't break them open, if you do the infection If not drained come tell out can spread elsewhere.
C. Treat them with a heating pad to help clear them up. If they don't then they may need professionally drained.

Just so everyone knows I was told I was very lucky. I have no infection. They did prescribe me antibiotics to help clear up the opening. If it doesn't close I may have to see a surge to have dead tissue removed to help heal it.

That's some very valuable info, MissB. Thanks for sharing that with us. I'm glad you didn't have an infection! I've never had a boil of any kind from gear use, but it doesn't sound fun at all

B. Don't break them open, if you do the infection If not drained completely out it can spread elsewhere.

I have treated it with hot compressions and it drained itself I have used triple antibiotic ointment and covered it thankfully im good.

Thank God you are OK

That's some very valuable info, MissB. Thanks for sharing that with us. I'm glad you didn't have an infection! I've never had a boil of any kind from gear use, but it doesn't sound fun at all
You're welcome. Never had one before and really think it's just from the hormonal change which makes sense...but it sucks! It's almost 100 here and I can't swim lol

I have treated it with hot compressions and it drained itself I have used triple antibiotic ointment and covered it thankfully im good.

Thank God you are OK

Yes typically the hot compression will work. I'm also glad you are good they suck! Lol

Very important too get it checked though and get antibiotics. Way too much mrsa going around all mrsa is . is a staph bacteria that has mutated because of over exposure too cheap methicillin based antibiotics. And is now resistant too them amd has too be killed with stronger more expensive ones . the bacteria is spread all over especially in gyms schools anywhere theres alot of people touching the same shit. It gets on your skin and roams around then when you get a bug bite or a pimple or scratch do an injection without alcohol whipe any open wound in it goes . so much of it no amount of cleanliness can prevent it . seek medical attention and get antibiotics or it will get worse

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom