napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bodyfat percentage and inaccuracies

You have all your size already I personally think 100 mg of primo every 5 days and may 15 mg winny would bring you in hard as nails anymore would be over doing it .

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm taking notes [emoji1] thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And some novladex about 3 weeks out will dry you up girls really cant use an ai not a good idea but tamox seems too give chicks that dry look and not having too supress there estrogen I dont know if you have implants or what the sistuation there is but ill warn you while using it your breasts will shrink

Man a little var and then some sarms wow genetics is definately not what you have too worry about you have demigod blood

Damn girl, you HAVE the package no doubt. I'd venture to say the only thing you need is some drugs to help you hold what you have while you get ultra shredded, which I'd absolutely LOVE to see.

You have the genetics, the muscle, symmetry, muscle bellies, insertions, etc to do EXTREMELY WELL. I have no doubts

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Damn girl, you HAVE the package no doubt. I'd venture to say the only thing you need is some drugs to help you hold what you have while you get ultra shredded, which I'd absolutely LOVE to see.

You have the genetics, the muscle, symmetry, muscle bellies, insertions, etc to do EXTREMELY WELL. I have no doubts

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Thank u RR.
Symmetry is often not mentioned. U brought up one of the important points in a competition. The reason I move forward with this was when one of the judges told me I have the symmetry. So I started to look around.

Neener-neener g/b friends [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

I would say damn hes getting breakfast too but I know too many fitness chicks too know thats your food your cooking

I would say damn hes getting breakfast too but I know too many fitness chicks too know thats your food your cooking

Girl friend don't mind my diet food. Boy friend will all be complaining ahahahahah.
Yes after the gym I just have no time to rest. Straight to the kitchen lol. Make my dinner otherwise I'll be a hungry temperamental bitch [emoji1]

Girl friend don't mind my diet food. Boy friend will all be complaining ahahahahah.
Yes after the gym I just have no time to rest. Straight to the kitchen lol. Make my dinner otherwise I'll be a hungry temperamental bitch [emoji1]

Gf and a bf damn when you get on some gear and your libido skyrockets thats gonna be an interesting house

Im going too say 8 only because female and there will be more around glutes and breast and visceral fat but 8 on a girl looks like 3 or 4 on a guys .shes freaking peeled

For a female thats between 10-12%

PHURIOUS

Ok more like 9-11. But thats contest time. Hard to maintain that all year long

PHURIOUS

You look great! I'm very impressed with your physique. I think you have what it takes to get your card!. U look fantastic and [emoji76]

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Thank You much appreciated [emoji75]

Before and after a month roughly. Then the last one is around 6-7 weeks ish. I gained size very fast and the pump I felt hurt haven't asked Dylan. I meant I got so pumped up like my skin hurt.

Geeezzzzz...looks like ur getting ready to goblet squat the stove! :p

Goblet squats good for surfing. Try them while cooking nude. No oil allowed

I'm all for doing anything I can naked (rarely wear clothes out here)....BUT...I'd be afraid of setting the weight down on my "pisang" ....ahaha...get it? cuz it must be so long :p

Last edited:
I'm all for doing anything I can naked (rarely wear clothes out here)....BUT...I'd be afraid of setting the weight down on my "pisang" ....ahaha...get it? cuz it's must be so long :p

Pisang goreng!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]OMG u too funny!!

Top Bottom