napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bodyfat percentage and inaccuracies

Gymjunkie38

Ok so for us too give accurate info on how you should go about your cycle and if your ready or not we need stats . however I understand above 15 percent you should wait . however those handheld toys at the gym will tell you your 20 when your 10 and if your lean calipers will tell you your 4 percent when your 8 or 9 both methods are generally useless and the guys who can look in the mirror and know there bodys are generally vets we dont need too help. So most accurate way for us too asses you if you want accuracy is take off your shirt find a mirror and post that selfie so we know where you are actually at

This really saves alot of confusion. Only reason I say this is constantly people tell me there bodyfat percentage and I look at them and know that cleary thats not even close too reality so in my opinion asking them there bodyfat percentage is useless because the answer they give will be far from the truth

People also have to understand that we all store body fat differently. Some peeps get very lean and can have striated glutes, full quad separation with heavy feathering, and STILL not have abs that pop. Or some dudes can have CRAZY abs with veins and graininess and still be holding quite a bit in the lower extremities. Again, the mirror is still the best way to see how fat you actually are rather than relying on some random machine to spit out a number at you.

Good post Gymjunkie!

I think this is a great post bro, and I agree completely with you. Most people underestimate their body fat, but every now and then you find someone that drastically overestimates it as well. Neither case is helpful in determining the right course of action with a cycle.

The best thing to do is definitely pics. The mirror and a picture doesn't lie and we can give a much better assessment, so if all possible put those pics up!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

A little tail about the electric too at the gym I was 3 weeks out striated glutes dry as a bone skeleton face calipers mearused 1 mm at navel everywhere else just close up no reading that stupid tool said I was 18 percent my eyes were sunk in my face and I had veins in my obliques WTF

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Ok so for us too give accurate info on how you should go about your cycle and if your ready or not we need stats . however I understand above 15 percent you should wait . however those handheld toys at the gym will tell you your 20 when your 10 and if your lean calipers will tell you your 4 percent when your 8 or 9 both methods are generally useless and the guys who can look in the mirror and know there bodys are generally vets we dont need too help. So most accurate way for us too asses you if you want accuracy is take off your shirt find a mirror and post that selfie so we know where you are actually at

This is good man! I'm trying to achieve this look. Pro card guaranteed. She is however 5'2. 113lbs. Fuck I curl that weight ahahahahah. What body percentage is this??? My leanness never get to this level which is why I'm in this forum.
ced7a5d211353560eef46ad022080592.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is good man! I'm trying to achieve this look. Pro card guaranteed. She is however 5'2. 113lbs. Fuck I curl that weight ahahahahah. What body percentage is this??? My leanness never get to this level which is why I'm in this forum.
ced7a5d211353560eef46ad022080592.jpg

Im going too say 8 only because female and there will be more around glutes and breast and visceral fat but 8 on a girl looks like 3 or 4 on a guys .shes freaking peeled

Im going too say 8 only because female and there will be more around glutes and breast and visceral fat but 8 on a girl looks like 3 or 4 on a guys .shes freaking peeled

Ok. This is good to know. I've come close to this. But lots of muscles wasted in the process. Except my traps lololol. She seems to be able to hold on lots of them. a little help that's all I need.
Yeah us and our butt fat lol. I'm shooting for physiques so let's see.
Thank you Gymjunkie38!!!

Ok. This is good to know. I've come close to this. But lots of muscles wasted in the process. Except my traps lololol. She seems to be able to hold on lots of them. a little help that's all I need.
Yeah us and our butt fat lol. I'm shooting for physiques so let's see.
Thank you Gymjunkie38!!!

Shes also doing alot more than some var and sarms you know that right .

Genetics is the big key in female physique on the pro level the girl has too be able too tolerate gear very well the judges do not want too see man face and will score badly for it some girls can run alot of shit and not verilize some can have bad sides from small amounts and the reality too look like dana lynn baily your gonna run some higher doses and have too one of the few who can get away with problems

Yes I realized that. I have the same background as DLB. I'm same height but naturally 13 lbs heavier than her off seasons. I got the feeling once I dieted down I probably smaller than her since she also have around 8 yrs or Aas usage compared to me. I'm putting on plan to add layers slowly. DLB competed at 128 in Olympia. Off seasons she is 135-138.

But yes. At the end genetics lol. I'm in the process of finding out one by one elements needed and journaling on how my body is working and digesting all of these supplements [emoji4]. We can only plan, work hard and see what will happen [emoji4]

Yes I realized that. I have the same background as DLB. I'm same height but naturally 13 lbs heavier than her off seasons. I got the feeling once I dieted down I probably smaller than her since she also have around 8 yrs or Aas usage compared to me. I'm putting on plan to add layers slowly. DLB competed at 128 in Olympia. Off seasons she is 135-138.

But yes. At the end genetics lol. I'm in the process of finding out one by one elements needed and journaling on how my body is working and digesting all of these supplements [emoji4]. We can only plan, work hard and see what will happen [emoji4]

Your definately doing good job sis keep grinding my sudjestion in your offseason play with compounds one at a time so you know how you react too each one individually that way your know your guns and also what too avoid
And invest in a labmax kit .the drugs that are best for females unfortunately are the most frequently faked make sure it is what its supposed too be before you use it

Your definately doing good job sis keep grinding my sudjestion in your offseason play with compounds one at a time so you know how you react too each one individually that way your know your guns and also what too avoid
And invest in a labmax kit .the drugs that are best for females unfortunately are the most frequently faked make sure it is what its supposed too be before you use it

What's a lab max kit?

I would agree about 8 too, which is stage condition for a female. She is definitely peeled and shredded

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dave pulumbo just came out with a version called roid test its the same thing but it dums it down so a little simpler too use

Top Bottom