napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bodyfat percentage and inaccuracies

This is good man! I'm trying to achieve this look. Pro card guaranteed. She is however 5'2. 113lbs. Fuck I curl that weight ahahahahah. What body percentage is this??? My leanness never get to this level which is why I'm in this forum.
ced7a5d211353560eef46ad022080592.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd guess 6... Well I don't know women well. For w male that would be about 5-6. Gotta add for the boobs

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Shes also doing alot more than some var and sarms you know that right .

Yes I realized that. I have the same background as DLB. I'm same height but naturally 13 lbs heavier than her off seasons. I got the feeling once I dieted down I probably smaller than her since she also have around 8 yrs or Aas usage compared to me. I'm putting on plan to add layers slowly. DLB competed at 128 in Olympia. Off seasons she is 135-138.

But yes. At the end genetics lol. I'm in the process of finding out one by one elements needed and journaling on how my body is working and digesting all of these supplements [emoji4]. We can only plan, work hard and see what will happen [emoji4]

I think with the right anabolics, you could be a force to be reckoned with and have a legitimate shot at doing very very well. And I really mean that. You obviously already have the other pieces to the puzzle....and incredible physique, elite genetics, and diet and training on point. Gear will put you on another level

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I think with the right anabolics, you could be a force to be reckoned with and have a legitimate shot at doing very very well. And I really mean that. You obviously already have the other pieces to the puzzle....and incredible physique, elite genetics, and diet and training on point. Gear will put you on another level

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Her biggest advantage is shes builds muscle easily with hardly anything so a little primo and some var she will be able too diet down without loosing any muscle without having too go overboard with dosing and running risky compounds . the problems happen with girls that dont have the genetics for it and they have too use alot too get that result but turn into boys in the process

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Ok so for us too give accurate info on how you should go about your cycle and if your ready or not we need stats . however I understand above 15 percent you should wait . however those handheld toys at the gym will tell you your 20 when your 10 and if your lean calipers will tell you your 4 percent when your 8 or 9 both methods are generally useless and the guys who can look in the mirror and know there bodys are generally vets we dont need too help. So most accurate way for us too asses you if you want accuracy is take off your shirt find a mirror and post that selfie so we know where you are actually at

It might be helpful if guys with hydrostatic test results post their photos
Then others can get a good idea what their real bf % is by comparing to real world test results

It might be helpful if guys with hydrostatic test results post their photos
Then others can get a good idea what their real bf % is by comparing to real world test results
Thats honestly still not very good comparison for having a number because we hold fat diferantly I have abs at 13 percent bodyfat but too see leg seperation I need too be very lean like 6 percent I know guys that have feathered quads and a 4 pack if flexing and age is going too make a differance on viseral fat that goes up in age but for our purpose we only care about subq fat. So a pic of the op is best . not a number . for instance op wants too run masteron end of the day number doesnt matter definition does its going too harden those lines and bring out the definition you have and make it hard and solid if your smooth and have no lines it will do nothing

Her biggest advantage is shes builds muscle easily with hardly anything so a little primo and some var she will be able too diet down without loosing any muscle without having too go overboard with dosing and running risky compounds . the problems happen with girls that dont have the genetics for it and they have too use alot too get that result but turn into boys in the process

Thats honestly still not very good comparison for having a number because we hold fat diferantly I have abs at 13 percent bodyfat but too see leg seperation I need too be very lean like 6 percent I know guys that have feathered quads and a 4 pack if flexing and age is going too make a differance on viseral fat that goes up in age but for our purpose we only care about subq fat. So a pic of the op is best . not a number . for instance op wants too run masteron end of the day number doesnt matter definition does its going too harden those lines and bring out the definition you have and make it hard and solid if your smooth and have no lines it will do nothing

I need to ask you permission I've been thinking about posting my before after sarms. I don't want to hijack the thread. Is it ok to do so?
I want hones opinions.

I need to ask you permission I've been thinking about posting my before after sarms. I don't want to hijack the thread. Is it ok to do so?
I want hones opinions.

Post it up I just wanna see 😉

Post it up I just wanna see [emoji6]

Before and after a month roughly. Then the last one is around 6-7 weeks ish. I gained size very fast and the pump I felt hurt haven't asked Dylan. I meant I got so pumped up like my skin hurt.

Last edited:
ada40adf30f43cc1e1b494f343c46b35.jpg

Before and after a month roughly. Then the last one is around 6-7 weeks ish. I gained size very fast and the pump I felt hurt haven't asked Dylan. I meant I got so pumped up like my skin hurt.
1061c8d73ce72103b74cde207250262a.jpg

Man a little var and then some sarms wow genetics is definately not what you have too worry about you have demigod blood

Man a little var and then some sarms wow genetics is definately not what you have too worry about you have demigod blood

I think the trick to me is not to stay injury free more than anything since I'm 5 yr older than most of my competitors. And I have to tone down the back (physiques class also don't like big legs).
On Var I didn't gain much leg size. On Sarms so weirdly fast
I currently feel like a Belgian blue cow. Never been so pumped like this. Haven't really dieted down. Just clean diet.

Now THAT'S an impressive physique! Nice work.

Thank you!!!! I bang some serious weights it better be something.
Although today I accidentally swallowed my own puke ahahahahahahahaha. Don't eat before u train duh!!!!

I think the trick to me is not to stay injury free more than anything since I'm 5 yr older than most of my competitors. And I have to tone down the back (physiques class also don't like big legs).
On Var I didn't gain much leg size. On Sarms so weirdly fast
I currently feel like a Belgian blue cow. Never been so pumped like this. Haven't really dieted down. Just clean diet.

Your still leaner than most girls in there offseason when do you start prep any shows coming up

Ps I friggen love your back 😉

ada40adf30f43cc1e1b494f343c46b35.jpg

1061c8d73ce72103b74cde207250262a.jpg

Woah now! You're showing up most of the guys here! Lol so cool! You look great!

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]

Your still leaner than most girls in there offseason when do you start prep any shows coming up

Ps I friggen love your back [emoji6]

I m thinking this August. But I haven't finished my research w all of these Aas. I really need to experience it w my body. Then SLAY it !!!! Lol
Around here they have amateur 4-5 times a year. If I'm excited I can do August or september or even November(I believe). But I'm a data cruncher so I'm trying to do the right thing for my longevity.

I got your back baby![emoji13][emoji6]

I m thinking this August. But I haven't finished my research w all of these Aas. I really need to experience it w my body. Then SLAY it !!!! Lol
Around here they have amateur 4-5 times a year. If I'm excited I can do August or september or even November(I believe). But I'm a data cruncher so I'm trying to do the right thing for my longevity.

I got your back baby![emoji13][emoji6]

You have all your size already I personally think 100 mg of primo every 5 days and may 15 mg winny would bring you in hard as nails anymore would be over doing it .

I'm not trying to. I'm really thankful I'm here. You guys are helping me so I'm excited to move forward[emoji4][emoji1434]

You look great! I'm very impressed with your physique. I think you have what it takes to get your card!. U look fantastic and [emoji76]

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Top Bottom