napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blue Hearts

Bigtack

Anyone here got a lead on blue hearts? I hate to pm everyone for a list, if you want to pm me that is fine too.

Thanks!

BT

I also have a good thai connection.

DrB still has a real collectors item. 200 original russian mades in a foil blister pack with nothing but russian written all over the pack. Came from he 1972 olympics when the russians cleaned up the weightlifting competition

DrB still has a real collectors item. 200 original russian mades in a foil blister pack with nothing but russian written all over the pack. Came from he 1972 olympics when the russians cleaned up the weightlifting competition
Haha, I believe you!

Only Drb would have some antique collectors item steroids laying around. Belongs in the museum of anabolics lol

i dont think your going to have any sort of trouble finding blue hearts... as many side, give phurious a shout... if not, try all our sponsors... im sure you will have plenty of selection

yea these arent to hard to find.. domestic supply isnt a sponsor but im pretty sure they have them as well

I bet they're still more potent than some of the stuff you find on the market today, despite being on the shelf for so long lol.

I bet they're still more potent than some of the stuff you find on the market today, despite being on the shelf for so long lol.

I totally agree with this. The shit I got in the 90's does not compare to the shit now. Most is under dosed garbage or shitty raws compared to back then. I used to get the russian sust 250 in the amps, and that shit was damn good!

I wouldn't doubt it for many of the UGLs out there. That stuff back then was no joke

Top Bottom