napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT on forum changes and updates coming! Video included!

Hi Dylan, Ive been seeing all these things about sarms and how they work real good! I am considering them for gaining muscle, just wanted to see if u would give me some advice on what someone should use?

hey bro, you need to start a new thread for this type of question... im more than happy to help but you must learn how to properly post here... hijacking other threads is very very poor etiquette... when you start the thread, you also need to include your stat... age/height/weight/body fat? its beyond impossible to make a recommendation without knowing anything about you bro..

Cycle

Hi Dylan I just found you in you tube and I've been watching all your videos, thank you for all the info......I've done steroids in the pass when I was in college but I never did it right or finish anything right I was wondering if I can ask you a few questions cause I want to do a deca,sust,and dbol cycles and this time I want to do it right .....thank you

Hi Dylan I just found you in you tube and I've been watching all your videos, thank you for all the info......I've done steroids in the pass when I was in college but I never did it right or finish anything right I was wondering if I can ask you a few questions cause I want to do a deca,sust,and dbol cycles and this time I want to do it right .....thank you

hey man u need to start your own thread.

also tell us more about yourself ,heigh,weight,age gym/cycle history etc.
cheers

If you would have read the questions above you you would realize this isn't the thread to ask here. You need to start your own

Top Bottom