napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best SARMS for fat/weight loss.

Fatboy2163

I understand I?m going to get a lot of hate for this but I?m genuelly looking for strategic advice... I am trying to lose 35 pounds in the next month. I have had a great diet for the last two months and have lost 50 pounds. But, I?m trying to take whatever necessary, but wisely In order to lose the most weigjt and kee the most muscle. I heard a cardarine ostarine stack is the best for this, but if anyone has had major success with any other methods please know I?m a a super hard worker and I?m extremely motivated to lose as much as I can in the next month. Please I know people r gonna say not to do this, but I?m doing it either way so please I?d like the best advice.

Well the best advice is not to do it this way, the extremes you would put the body through just isn't worth it, I know you will still will do it, you best bet is a crash diet, just be warned you will gain all that weight back than some after u stop a fad diet or crash diet, sarms and gear are great tools when understood and used safely and in proper manner, it's not a magic pill and it wont just cut 35lbs in a month like that, you can get great benefits but it's a long term solution not a shortcut.

this is the stack you want to go with.. you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

gotta include GW in any fat loss sarms stack as a base. sarms.forsale has the best1

Great suggestions above. GW is the most important compound you can run for fat loss. As for preserving muscle, there are multiple options. A classic stack I like is GW with LGD. The key is to use legit products so I recommend sticking to sarms.forsale

Dylan gave you great suggestions above. At the bare minimum fir fat loss get gw and sr9009.

Just realize that 35 lbs in a month is pretty far from realistic even doing everything perfect. 10 to 15 is possible and more realistic while dieting correctly

Dylan gave you great suggestions above. At the bare minimum fir fat loss get gw and sr9009.

Just realize that 35 lbs in a month is pretty far from realistic even doing everything perfect. 10 to 15 is possible and more realistic while dieting correctly

That's what I'm aiming for in the next 3 months 10-15 maybe 20 if I bust tail all 3 months and beyond.

its great to aim high but always be practical as well as safe.. its a marathon, not a sprint...

Top Bottom