napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Best rep and customer service ever 9th wonder

Anabolic asshole43

I have to give a huge scout out to 9th wonder. I placed an order that never came because of whatever reason we're not sure what happened maybe the post office lost it which is the most likely scenario but either way 9th stayed in contact with me the entire time and when I showed him that there was an error made during shipping he sent me my entire order again no questions asked for free. Also a this man an apology after this shipping error occurred I was unable to message him so I had assumed that he had blocked me that was also incorrect he went out of his way to personally email me and talk me through creating a proton mail account. You can't get this kind of customer service at Best Buy Dish Network or even Walmart but this guy I've never even met before took care of me in such a way that puts everyone else to shame thank you so much and this will be the only lab I do business with from now on.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

yessir top notch we told you that day he would get back with you and make it right that's just the kind of family we are brother glad everything worked out

I should have never doubt it , it was just ironic that I had lost all the money and couldn't message him, I tried from 3 different computers and my phone. But that's all it was ironic, he was doing his job and I was an ass I owe you all and apology and I'm very very sorry

its all good bro we all get a little squirrely when we send cash money and then think we aint ever gonna see it again. lol my advice if your friends want gear next time tell them to sign up on here intro and whatnot and order their on that way the pressure isn't on you because sometimes shit happens

I have to give a huge scout out to 9th wonder. I placed an order that never came because of whatever reason we're not sure what happened maybe the post office lost it which is the most likely scenario but either way 9th stayed in contact with me the entire time and when I showed him that there was an error made during shipping he sent me my entire order again no questions asked for free. Also a this man an apology after this shipping error occurred I was unable to message him so I had assumed that he had blocked me that was also incorrect he went out of his way to personally email me and talk me through creating a proton mail account. You can't get this kind of customer service at Best Buy Dish Network or even Walmart but this guy I've never even met before took care of me in such a way that puts everyone else to shame thank you so much and this will be the only lab I do business with from now on.

I appreciate the kind words as it truly means allot to me. At the end of the day I'm so pleased with this forum because its a source that members can trust and even though I'm a rep, I don't see myself being any different then anyone else here. We all want quality and communication, so when there is an issue, communication is important so we can resolve it quickly without jumping to conclusions.. I assure you none of the leadership is here to make a quick buck or rip off members, and even if for some reason that was the case, there are always other leaders here you can approach that will help resolve your issue regardless of titles. We are all here to support one another and that's what I like about this community the most. All of the sources here are top notch and we have the greatest members around.. the only dick on the board is NY ROBO.

At least now you wont get shanked by your boys for not getting them their gear ;) Take it easy man, and enjoy your goods.

Thanks anabolic Asshole for calming down and letting the man sort things out. He's a good rep and won't let people hang out to dry.

9th wonder. Thanks so much for handling everything so professionally. You're truly an asset. You do things right.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Ya 9th and iwgf both great dudes. If i didnt have my own lab i would buy from them exsclusivly hands down

PHURIOUS

Ya 9th and iwgf both great dudes. If i didnt have my own lab i would buy from them exsclusivly hands down

PHURIOUS
Dang. That's some kind words. You do a pretty f-ing good job yourself. It's a very respectable thing when another sponsor let's their guard down to endorse you. Thanks my man. What a gentleman.

Dang. That's some kind words. You do a pretty f-ing good job yourself. It's a very respectable thing when another sponsor let's their guard down to endorse you. Thanks my man. What a gentleman.

Those are good character traits

Top Bottom