napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best bulk cycle

I never said someone with high bodyfat should run steroids.but I will say winstrol will give just about anybody a strength increase.mark Mcguire didn't have real low bodyfat and it seemed to work for him.

coalman said:
I never said someone with high bodyfat should run steroids.but I will say winstrol will give just about anybody a strength increase.mark Mcguire didn't have real low bodyfat and it seemed to work for him.

bro mark mcgwire is not to be compared with a normal person... he had more power than most that use steroids without taking anything... he was always a fucking animal and using athletes or someone of superior abilities is not anything to compare to any of us...

i do agree big time that winstrol carries a LOT more in the strength department than its credited though as i can speak on that first hand...

I'm not disagreeing with you.I was just giveing sn opinion of my favorite cycle.however there are a lot of guys powerlifters football players etc use effectively and do have higher bodyfat.ive known two pro bodybuilders one pretty well and neither of them walked around anywhere near your bodyfat level off season.that's not a cut on you its a compliment.obviously your very strict.who knows maybe you'll be the next Clarence bass the true king of old bodybuilders.

coalman said:
I'm not disagreeing with you.I was just giveing sn opinion of my favorite cycle.however there are a lot of guys powerlifters football players etc use effectively and do have higher bodyfat.ive known two pro bodybuilders one pretty well and neither of them walked around anywhere near your bodyfat level off season.that's not a cut on you its a compliment.obviously your very strict.who knows maybe you'll be the next Clarence bass the true king of old bodybuilders.

LOL well i appreciate that brother... there's no way i expect anyone to walk at my body fat period... no way would i even imply that... im just not into competitions or anything of the sort... i train for a personal preference and to stand out in a certain avenue but never would i recommend my strict living for anyone unless they are competing hard core... i appreciate the compliment bro... i am really glad the points you made on winstrol... there's a lot more to it than just polishing at the end of a cycle... ive added up to 10 lbs. with it and it was serious... i mean my abs get so veiny on it and my strength goes up A LOT with it... its by far my choice for EVERY cycle I do...

Top Bottom