napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best bulk cycle

Naes

Ok I know this probably going to be a debatable subject. What do you guys and girls think is the best bulking cycle for shear muscle mass and strength. Put diet aside I know it's important.I prefer this to be a general topic but if you need stats to base it, age 35 208lbs 6'4 by is 20% or so

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Naes said:
Ok I know this probably going to be a debatable subject. What do you guys and girls think is the best bulking cycle for shear muscle mass and strength. Put diet aside I know it's important.I prefer this to be a general topic but if you need stats to base it, age 35 208lbs 6'4 by is 20% or so

The best bulking cycle happens to be the oldest
test
deca
dbol

cmb5017 said:
Naes said:

test
deca
dbol

Which is going to be exactly my first cycle. Probably starting mid to late September.

Re: RE: Re: Best bulk cycle

cmb5017 said:
Naes said:

test
deca
dbol
Sounds good

Saiyan said:
cmb5017 said:
Naes said:

test
deca
dbol

Which is going to be exactly my first cycle. Probably starting mid to late September.

your running deca on a first cycle bro? not good at all... i really hope you reconsider that... just go with test and dbol on a first cycle

Naes said:

your probably going to get a consensus on test, deca, dbol being the best bulker... anadrol is also another option as opposed to dbol in there as well but deca will always pop up... now if you want a CLEANER bulker then test, eq and tbol... maybe not the same amount of size but FAR more sustainable and cleaner with far less sides...

DylanGemelli said:
Naes said:

your probably going to get a consensus on test, deca, dbol being the best bulker... anadrol is also another option as opposed to dbol in there as well but deca will always pop up... now if you want a CLEANER bulker then test, eq and tbol... maybe not the same amount of size but FAR more sustainable and cleaner with far less sides...

Just gave this SAME advice to someone yesterday. :mrgreen:

Naes said:

In my honest opinion there's no way you should be running a cycle, especially bulking at that high of bodyfat. First and foremost that bodyfat needs dropped down to 12-15% maximum before running a cycle, then you will hear a variety of opinions. I personally prefer NPP over Deca as it kicks in faster, clears faster, and has less water weight associated with it. I would run Test, NPP, and Dbol or Anadrol. That would be my choice with possibly some EQ mixed in. That's actually going to be my winter cycle. Like I said, first and foremost getting that bodyfat down is of the most importance

RickRock said:
Naes said:

In my honest opinion there's no way you should be running a cycle, especially bulking at that high of bodyfat. First and foremost that bodyfat needs dropped down to 12-15% maximum before running a cycle, then you will hear a variety of opinions. I personally prefer NPP over Deca as it kicks in faster, clears faster, and has less water weight associated with it. I would run Test, NPP, and Dbol or Anadrol. That would be my choice with possibly some EQ mixed in. That's actually going to be my winter cycle. Like I said, first and foremost getting that bodyfat down is of the most importance

i iike that... test, eq, npp and tbol... that would be a bulk but a highly sustainable one...

RickRock said:
Naes said:

I agree but as I was asking in a general question. Your by is going to go up in a bulk. I wasn't asking for me. My bf was lower when I started my bulk. I agree with the consensus of lower bf to start at. Good info guys..

RickRock said:
Naes said:

RickRock- I like this bulking layout a lot (test, npp, dbol) do you feel this is too rigorous for a first AAS cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LV79 said:
RickRock said:
Naes said:

RickRock- I like this bulking layout a lot (test, npp, dbol) do you feel this is too rigorous for a first AAS cycle?

thats definitely not a good first cycle... test and dbol is just fine but you should not be using nandrolones in a first cycle brother

LV79 said:
RickRock said:
"Naes" said:

That's a little aggressive for a first cycle. I advocate usually test only for a first cycle. This could be a great option for a couple cycles down the road

Ya i have to agree. One your bf is really high. If your diet is even off a little you using steroids could give you the reverse effect

Two if you havnt ever used i would not combine these. General rule is to run test only for a first timer because you have no idea how your body will react and if you are using multiple products you wont know where the issues are coming from. Id say revisit your diet and cut some bf to atleast 15% if not lower and then run a test only cycle.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Best bulk cycle

Naes said:
RickRock said:
"Naes" said:

I agree but as I was asking in a general question. Your by is going to go up in a bulk. I wasn't asking for me. My bf was lower when I started my bulk. I agree with the consensus of lower bf to start at. Good info guys..

Your bodyfat does not have to increase at all in a bulk when done correctly. Mine never does on any of these compounds , but I'm not a believer in big surpluses. 500 over maintenance is plenty for growth, and I always eat clean and still do my cardio. Lean bulk is the correct way to go about it in my opinion.

Starting at a lower bodyfat enables you to get much more out of the cycle, with less aromatization to estrogen and more active compound for more gains as well. Leaner guys always add more muscle and fatter guys add more fat. That's just the way it goes.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Best bulk cycle

RickRock said:
Naes said:
"RickRock" said:
"Naes" said:

Your bodyfat does not have to increase at all in a bulk when done correctly. Mine never does on any of these compounds , but I'm not a believer in big surpluses. 500 over maintenance is plenty for growth, and I always eat clean and still do my cardio. Lean bulk is the correct way to go about it in my opinion.

Starting at a lower bodyfat enables you to get much more out of the cycle, with less aromatization to estrogen and more active compound for more gains as well. Leaner guys always add more muscle and fatter guys add more fat. That's just the way it goes.
Very true brother. I enjoy these discussions. For me I'm seeing around 300 IN a surplus is a good gaining area.

LV79 said:
Thanks DG! Just wanted to be clear on that.

this is a scenario where i like to stack dbol with lgd or better yet, tbol with lgd... you can get dbol like gains without any side effects, excess water etc... let me know and i'll lay you out a cycle...

Ive often wondered how long deca takes to get in the blood stream.I know the halflife but wonder.2 days 7.ive never used npp it sounds superior the only downside being multiple pins.I know some pretty damn big guys that never take anything but test.if it was me I would run 3 or 400 cyp a week and take winstrol the last 4 or 5 weeks.even with higher bodygat the winstrol will give good strength increase and I believe its side effect friendly.just watch what you eat and take fishoil.everybodys different but I believe winstrol is much safer than people say.

coalman said:
Ive often wondered how long deca takes to get in the blood stream.I know the halflife but wonder.2 days 7.ive never used npp it sounds superior the only downside being multiple pins.I know some pretty damn big guys that never take anything but test.if it was me I would run 3 or 400 cyp a week and take winstrol the last 4 or 5 weeks.even with higher bodygat the winstrol will give good strength increase and I believe its side effect friendly.just watch what you eat and take fishoil.everybodys different but I believe winstrol is much safer than people say.

test and winstrol alone is a wonderful cycle and you can get a LOT off of it... a really nice quick cycle for a strong recomp would be test prop, npp and winstrol... that would be sweet but whoever said its okay to run any steroid with an elevated body fat has no place discussing steroids whatsoever... period...

Top Bottom