napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Belle The New Kid Cycle Log

Roads shut down yesterday and today due to storm. Going stir crazy. Got some HIIT done upstairs, hopefully roads clear tomorrow and I can get back on the train.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roads shut down yesterday and today due to storm. Going stir crazy. Got some HIIT done upstairs, hopefully roads clear tomorrow and I can get back on the train.

Ill swap you some snow for literally 36 days straight of 105-110 F we had late December 2018 into all of Jan. It sucked ASS believe me.

looking great, the progress you made is astonishing. It’s a pleasure to have you on the forums sharing this.

any update on your primo tab decision?

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Last edited:
looking great, the progress you made is astonishing. It’s a pleasure to have you on the forums sharing this.

any update on your primo tab decision?

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Sweet of you! Thank you! I’d love to add tabs but have bills from my dog I gotta pay off first!

Quads/abs and like 10 mins of cardio before my legs just wouldn’t carry me anymore lol
Solid 80min workout hardly any rest. My quads are absolutely shot.

Alright I’m confused
Body looks like it’s progressing, but meter says regressing???
Am I going backwards?

Did this about 5 mins ago. No edits/filters

562b3084499f8a854a049c3cc9a8f800.jpg

7197789df7c5a44753da7536dd582cee.jpg

Those aren’t all that accurate I wouldn’t trust it, especially while in a caloric deficit.

Looking forward to you adding our products to this log.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Okay. I’m a math nerd so it’s hard to lay off the numbers. I’ll just go by mirror. Thank you both

Chest and shoulders today. Incorporated some abs as I went through. Finished up with a 5k

249edd4dc80496cf1a2e74d06419a61d.jpg

Post workout. Shoulders are definitely coming back definition wise. Traps are huge. Even my arm that’s holding the phone you can still see changes. Crazy!

traps looking rock hard and great shoulder definition on both arms. Great work.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Totally hardening up. Which was the plan. How strict is your diet ? Impressed with your results so far.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

You are looking great. Those bioelectic impedance monitors are not accurate at all. Fluid intake and how much you are retaining etc can make the numbers go all over the place. Go by the mirror which right now looks really good.

Totally hardening up. Which was the plan. How strict is your diet ? Impressed with your results so far.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Thank you! Diet is super strict except Saturday. But I’m finding even though Saturday is “cheat day” I’m not able to get down much outside of protein and a few extra carbs. Couldn’t even get down a frap at Starbucks today. Got through a 1/3 of it then felt sick.
At least 150g protein per day is where I’m sitting now, and around 80g carbs per day
I try to take in 100g carbs per day every third day.

You are looking great. Those bioelectic impedance monitors are not accurate at all. Fluid intake and how much you are retaining etc can make the numbers go all over the place. Go by the mirror which right now looks really good.

Thank you! I’ve been putting in extra effort to drink at least a gallon a day (especially for my kidneys/liver since I’m on gear) so maybe that had something to do with it.
Thanks so much!

Top Bottom