napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beef cattle get 200mg tren...

JackSteel

Banned
From my research it seems that beef cattle get a maximum of about 200mg of tren ace with estradiol a week ( I say a week because some implants last as long as 400 days but I can't imagine feedlots implanting anymore often than every week.)

The largest dosed implants I found were 200mg but duration of the implant was hard to find so those could even be administered every month for all I know. Most cases I found were implants that slowly released 140-200mg over a period of around 6 months. Longest was 400 days. I never even saw one that suggested weekly or monthly administration.

My point?
These studies are done on cattle weighing 180kg or more. If you can't grow with 100mg of tren then you should find a new hobby OR take a good break from cycling until your body can readjust to normal hormone levels. Can one use more to shoot for more potency? Of course. We all will at some point and maybe in every cycle, however, as I said before, if you do a tren cycle of almost ANY dose and don't make gains then for god sake don't believe it's because you need to up the tren because it's far from the case. You probably just need to rethink your methods and strategy (aka eat more or work harder)

PS. These cattle don't fucking lift weights. They just eat and gain more muscle than your pussy ass ;) but seriously though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm at 400mg ew now. I don't see any reason (for me) to go higher.

Yeah there's really no reason at all. The only legit reason in my opinion is if you're a pro and are on gear all year around and can't give your receptors a break causing you to need more and more to get results. For most of us here and for the average steroid user there is no reason at all to use more.

I've used 500mg once in my life and I hated the sides and didn't eat enough and didn't really make any keep able gains. It's easy to think it's because I should use more, however my recent cycle was 150mg tren/250 test and I gained 10 solid pounds and kept it all.

It just goes to show that one should not rely on the gear for growth. They're just an aid.

Definitely agree with you there. Gotta keep your gains or you might as well flush your money down the toilet lol.

Yeah there's really no reason at all. The only legit reason in my opinion is if you're a pro and are on gear all year around and can't give your receptors a break causing you to need more and more to get results. For most of us here and for the average steroid user there is no reason at all to use more.

I've used 500mg once in my life and I hated the sides and didn't eat enough and didn't really make any keep able gains. It's easy to think it's because I should use more, however my recent cycle was 150mg tren/250 test and I gained 10 solid pounds and kept it all.

It just goes to show that one should not rely on the gear for growth. They're just an aid.

You said it about as perfect as possible right there at the end. Its an aid!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

And nobody get me wrong, please, I'm not saying no one should go over 100mg. I want to make it clear that I'm saying if you use anything 100mg and above and don't get results then YOU are at fault, not the tren dose.

I'm about to do a photoshoot so I'm adding 50mg of acetate a week to my cruise just to help cut a bit and give me a harder look. Paired with 100mg deca should have a very nice effect from increased IGF-1 receptor stimulation. I've used 60mg ew before but not ace. Obviously it's a bit higher in potency.

Last edited:
I've always been a believer in low doses. Get results with as little as possible. Adds longevity to all this. Good post brother.

Great post Jack, and very true. Tren is strong shit. A little bit goes a LONG way. Just 200mg is strong as fuck!! It's wreckless, dangerous, and unhealthy to abuse this drug

Were these beef cattle running the proper dostinex, AI and PCT as well ? lol

Ha! Obviously a joke question, BUT it should be reiterated that these cattle also get estradiol. Tren is much more anabolic when combined with some estrogen. However dairy cows get the same thing I think for milk production... Or maybe it's just progesterone because they have those implants for cattle as well.

Dropped the Tren a while back and traded it for NPP. If I need to cut and harden, I'll be doing the same as you Jack...just a little bit. I was pinning 100 mgs Ace daily until it became too much.

From my research it seems that beef cattle get a maximum of about 200mg of tren ace with estradiol a week ( I say a week because some implants last as long as 400 days but I can't imagine feedlots implanting anymore often than every week.)

The largest dosed implants I found were 200mg but duration of the implant was hard to find so those could even be administered every month for all I know. Most cases I found were implants that slowly released 140-200mg over a period of around 6 months. Longest was 400 days. I never even saw one that suggested weekly or monthly administration.

My point?
These studies are done on cattle weighing 180kg or more. If you can't grow with 100mg of tren then you should find a new hobby OR take a good break from cycling until your body can readjust to normal hormone levels. Can one use more to shoot for more potency? Of course. We all will at some point and maybe in every cycle, however, as I said before, if you do a tren cycle of almost ANY dose and don't make gains then for god sake don't believe it's because you need to up the tren because it's far from the case. You probably just need to rethink your methods and strategy (aka eat more or work harder)

PS. These cattle don't fucking lift weights. They just eat and gain more muscle than your pussy ass ;) but seriously though...

One thing you do have to remember. They got finaplex pills. They are big pills go in the ear and breakdown and release.

Finaplex tren that is crushed up fina then strained to make the powder is ten times stronger than regular tren raws which are made.

One fina for a cattle which is about 200mg would be like us hitting 100mg tren ace a day everyday for 3 months.

And who gives a fuck if the cattle has kidney problems liver problems pr cant get his dick hard. His ass is getring slaughtered to make steaks and ground meat.

So its all relative.

Bottom line. If you cant get shredded off 600mg of tren a week then your diet or training is way off. Nuff said.

PHURIOUS

One thing you do have to remember. They got finaplex pills. They are big pills go in the ear and breakdown and release.

Finaplex tren that is crushed up fina then strained to make the powder is ten times stronger than regular tren raws which are made.

One fina for a cattle which is about 200mg would be like us hitting 100mg tren ace a day everyday for 3 months.

And who gives a fuck if the cattle has kidney problems liver problems pr cant get his dick hard. His ass is getring slaughtered to make steaks and ground meat.

So its all relative.

Bottom line. If you cant get shredded off 600mg of tren a week then your diet or training is way off. Nuff said.

PHURIOUS

How can that be though? 200mg of tren is 200mg of tren. So what we get isn't pure tren? If not then what is it? That doesn't make sense to me. Ace was originally used by bodybuilders by using finaplex pills and crushing them up. It's either tren or it's something else ya know? Now if underground powder is cut down with something and we aren't getting pure tren powder then that would make sense but tren is either tren or it isn't. 600mg is far above what's needed for muscle growth. For shredding that may be but I've never cut on tren before.

Last edited:
How can that be though? 200mg of tren is 200mg of tren. So what we get isn't pure tren? If not then what is it? That doesn't make sense to me. Ace was originally used by bodybuilders by using finaplex pills and crushing them up. It's either tren or it's something else ya know? Now if underground powder is cut down with something and we aren't getting pure tren powder then that would make sense but tren is either tren or it isn't. 600mg is far above what's needed for muscle growth. For shredding that may be but I've never cut on tren before.

No the tren raws we get are pure but they are synthetically made.

Kinda like the difference between pharma hgh vs generic hgh. Make sense?

The formulas are diff. Which is why fina is so hadd to find anymore and its doubly exspensive.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom