napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beef cattle get 200mg tren...

No the tren raws we get are pure but they are synthetically made.

Kinda like the difference between pharma hgh vs generic hgh. Make sense?

The formulas are diff. Which is why fina is so hadd to find anymore and its doubly exspensive.

PHURIOUS

Isn't generic hgh weaker because it's usually underdosed? If finaplex is trenbolone and ours is a different formula then wouldn't that be a different hormone altogether?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't generic hgh weaker because it's usually underdosed? If finaplex is trenbolone and ours is a different formula then wouldn't that be a different hormone altogether?

Generic isnt underdosed. Its the same. Its more the quality. Like the when u buy meda at the pharmacy. The name brand shit is more than generic. But its still the same product. Just like pharma gh and generic. And old school tren from fina and now the newer formula which is what we all know as tren

PHURIOUS

Generic isnt underdosed. Its the same. Its more the quality. Like the when u buy meda at the pharmacy. The name brand shit is more than generic. But its still the same product. Just like pharma gh and generic. And old school tren from fina and now the newer formula which is what we all know as tren

PHURIOUS

But it's the same molecular compound? I guess I'm no chemist so I don't get how it can be the same hormone but less effective. I'll take your word for it though. Just seems like it would be the same as with pharma grade test and UGL test. I haven't used pharmaceutical test but everything thing I've heard says it's no different. I can see how HGH would be different though cause its made differently isn't it?
Anyway, I digress. Nonetheless the point stands that it doesn't take a lot. Not sure I would want finaplex if it's that much stronger lol

But it's the same molecular compound? I guess I'm no chemist so I don't get how it can be the same hormone but less effective. I'll take your word for it though. Just seems like it would be the same as with pharma grade test and UGL test. I haven't used pharmaceutical test but everything thing I've heard says it's no different. I can see how HGH would be different though cause its made differently isn't it?
Anyway, I digress. Nonetheless the point stands that it doesn't take a lot. Not sure I would want finaplex if it's that much stronger lol

Yes hgh is made different. Its harvested from poop believe it or not. Gross

Anyway. Its like how one raws source is x amount pure and the other is that much more pure. Yes its the molecular design but how its produced can vary greatly. Like one guys decides to bake cookies and they look like shit because on one of the steps he dodnt do it exactly how it says and the other follows the recipe to a tee and makes the best cookies ever. Why do u think some ugls are better than others? Because its the peocess of manufacturing not the formula

PHURIOUS

Yes hgh is made different. Its harvested from poop believe it or not. Gross

Anyway. Its like how one raws source is x amount pure and the other is that much more pure. Yes its the molecular design but how its produced can vary greatly. Like one guys decides to bake cookies and they look like shit because on one of the steps he dodnt do it exactly how it says and the other follows the recipe to a tee and makes the best cookies ever. Why do u think some ugls are better than others? Because its the peocess of manufacturing not the formula

PHURIOUS

I see. Yeah I thought I heard HGH is like a biochem type process where they actually grow it or something. I dunno. HGH is too complicated for me to get into. Maybe one day when I get rich [emoji5]

Top Bottom