napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Backstage Secret of Pros video Pharma Lady

I watched all of it.. I feel they still bullshiting. All of them saying they run test at 500 mgs or so a week. Lee priest said he don't use test period lol. One dude said he stays on winstrol all year long! Damn! Bet his liver is crying.

excellent video... these are always quite entertaining, enlightening and just fun for others to watch... thanks for posting!

I watched all of it.. I feel they still bullshiting. All of them saying they run test at 500 mgs or so a week. Lee priest said he don't use test period lol. One dude said he stays on winstrol all year long! Damn! Bet his liver is crying.

Ya man I can tell you I'm almost certain that's Mike Matarazzo. He died man.
Never never liked any of his material or any of his approaches. RIP but winstrol all day every day will cause an issue....

I'd take everything said with a grain of salt. I doubt that everyone is being truthful about everything

Lee used test now apparently but he's said in other interviews he doesn't like test. Weird but why would he lie about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

Top Bottom