napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Backstage Secret of Pros video Pharma Lady

How the hell does anybody not like test?

i will never understand that... generally i find in a rare circumstance when someone says that they just simply don't know how to use it properly whether dosing or controlling estrogen... that makes no sense on how you could not like it... if you don't like it then how could you like anything anabolic?

I watched all of it.. I feel they still bullshiting. All of them saying they run test at 500 mgs or so a week. Lee priest said he don't use test period lol. One dude said he stays on winstrol all year long! Damn! Bet his liver is crying.

I feel like they did the vid to get people to look at pros as if they don't use high doses. They're probably trying to get amateurs to not blast heavy. Tom Platz kept bringing up how steroids shouldn't be abused. But we all know pros abuse aas, gh, insulin, recreational drugs, etc...

i will never understand that... generally i find in a rare circumstance when someone says that they just simply don't know how to use it properly whether dosing or controlling estrogen... that makes no sense on how you could not like it... if you don't like it then how could you like anything anabolic?

I was gonna say aromatizing but he takes Dbol. However studies do show that Dbol doesn't aromatize as much on paper so who knows. Maybe it doesn't mess with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

Backstage Secret of Pros video

I feel like they did the vid to get people to look at pros as if they don't use high doses. They're probably trying to get amateurs to not blast heavy. Tom Platz kept bringing up how steroids shouldn't be abused. But we all know pros abuse aas, gh, insulin, recreational drugs, etc...

They didn't do a very good job if that was the agenda. The insulin, GH and diarrhetic use was not very conservative. But I don't think we're being completely truthful either.

At least for Ronnie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

As far as the test, keep in mind that's back in the day when Primo was pretty fucking cheap. Idk if I had to choose primo vs test. Hmmmm

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

As far as the test, keep in mind that's back in the day when Primo was pretty fucking cheap. Idk if I had to choose primo vs test. Hmmmm

I know some bodybuilders who do not use test or not much of it at all, not saying its good idea just some people dont use it

From those I've known that ran primo without test, they didn't fair too well in the libido department. Kinda like anavar without test.

If I could only run one thing ever, no question it would be test. I feel on top of the world with it. Especially when I run it higher

I was waiting for Tom platz to give his cycle. Guess he got his legs that big off of 200 cyp a week and winny lol

i also know some that don't use test as pharma lady pointed out but i can't imagine not using it with everything... it literally makes no sense whatsoever... it truly is the base of everything, the backbone of a cycle and without it, your just setting yourself up for problems...

Whats your guys opinion about the video when Ronnie Coleman states DO NOT to use nolvadex during PCT due to the fact that it negates GH levels ? On the other hand he does agree with clomid usage PCT

Whats your guys opinion about the video when Ronnie Coleman states DO NOT to use nolvadex during PCT due to the fact that it negates GH levels ? On the other hand he does agree with clomid usage PCT

everyone has a different theory on that... some reason or another... use this, use that... i go with what is tried and true, what i see work on the majority, what bloodwork dictates etc. and that's the pct i always recommend which includes both... if i had to pick between one or another, i would go with clomid but for the best recovery, you need both

everyone has a different theory on that... some reason or another... use this, use that... i go with what is tried and true, what i see work on the majority, what bloodwork dictates etc. and that's the pct i always recommend which includes both... if i had to pick between one or another, i would go with clomid but for the best recovery, you need both

I agree, i use both clomid and tamox for accelerated recovery. Seems to work for me, my PCT goal is always to recover as fast as possible so leaving nolva out in attempts to keep GH levels as high as possible is not my primary concern. Plus from what i can determine, using aromasin in conjunction with nolva should assist with the GH conflict.

Top Bottom