napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Backstage Secret of Pros video Pharma Lady

I agree, i use both clomid and tamox for accelerated recovery. Seems to work for me, my PCT goal is always to recover as fast as possible so leaving nolva out in attempts to keep GH levels as high as possible is not my primary concern. Plus from what i can determine, using aromasin in conjunction with nolva should assist with the GH conflict.

absolutely correct... there's a reason the pct i go with is recommended so highly... it covers every aspect of recovery... there are MANY MANY areas that need covered and people tend to forget that and each compound feeds off one another to ensure every avenue is covered and max recovery is obtained

everyone has a different theory on that... some reason or another... use this, use that... i go with what is tried and true, what i see work on the majority, what bloodwork dictates etc. and that's the pct i always recommend which includes both... if i had to pick between one or another, i would go with clomid but for the best recovery, you need both

Agreed completely brother!

Whats your guys opinion about the video when Ronnie Coleman states DO NOT to use nolvadex during PCT due to the fact that it negates GH levels ? On the other hand he does agree with clomid usage PCT

Nolvodex decreases IGF levels thats why many bodybuilders avoid now days, but run it for PCT 3-4 weeks not really matter about IGF level, most pro bodybuilding never off cycle anyway

Top Bottom