napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions for tren users/lovers

I did a test prop,tren ace, masteron cycle and I made great gains and really saw incredible strength along with all the normal sides, but fuck I was lethargic, I didn't have hardcore aggression that I love in the gym...then again, I may have been overtraining too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever been lethargic on tren?

SR9009 will fix that. The lethargy and decreased cardio performance was felt, but not bad. The SR got me to push through that little effect pretty easy. And that was Radjay and Vermodje Tren Ace.

Running tren E, the dbol is just for the first 3 weeks while I'm waiting for the tren to wake up. I'm right at week 3 and glad to be turning the dbol off. I bloat up so easy. Tren kick is sick.

With 500 test e, 400 tren e, how much mast e should I be trying?

next time don't waste any of your cycle with dbol... there's way better options to kickstart brother! tbol along with lgd and rad140 would give you far more than dbol and much cleaner as well... don't waste tren and masteron like that... run mast no lower than 600 mg week but i would go 800

SR9009 will fix that. The lethargy and decreased cardio performance was felt, but not bad. The SR got me to push through that little effect pretty easy. And that was Radjay and Vermodje Tren Ace.

absolutely... gw and sr9009 fix all of this and then some!

next time don't waste any of your cycle with dbol... there's way better options to kickstart brother! tbol along with lgd and rad140 would give you far more than dbol and much cleaner as well... don't waste tren and masteron like that... run mast no lower than 600 mg week but i would go 800

I certainly won't miss dbol from future cycles. I'm not a big fan.

Test e 500
Tren e500

Then I dropped test to 400 and really started getting results. Not sure why but my body reacted better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

So you think the lethargy was just a typical tren side and the sarm will help work through it...

I mean, I would hit it hard in the gym; I just wanted to feel that uber aggression I get from deca and test...

then again maybe I, in particular, just don't respond as well to it and I should stick with what I respond better to...

Ahhh, this workin' out thing is like a never-ending riddle at times, just when you think you've got it, you realize how far away you are from the answer...then again, maybe the answer is right in front of me...

A wise man once said,

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."

a1086f7fc8cd37a15b7a9688d5c1ebe1.jpg

Running tren E, the dbol is just for the first 3 weeks while I'm waiting for the tren to wake up. I'm right at week 3 and glad to be turning the dbol off. I bloat up so easy. Tren kick is sick.

With 500 test e, 400 tren e, how much mast e should I be trying?

I like running Masteron at 600-800 with tren. Works beautifully at that dose, especially if you are really lean

Has anyone ever been lethargic on tren?

It can happen, especially towards the end of a cycle, but I always run GW with tren and I think it helps tremendously. Sometimes lethargy is blood sugar related with tren too, and GW also helps with regulating blood sugar

Yes, GW and tren is a must. I have ran tren ace around 500 a week and felt like a god but then towards then end felt like complete trash. I found GW and of course caber to be the best way to complement and avoid tren sides which once experienced really fucking suck. Never thought tren could trash my libido but it did once.

From what I have read, caber is the single most important factor in a tren or Decca Cycle. Not only does it protect you from prolactin issues. Its a very strong libido enhancer and just makes you feel great.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I used caber, and libido was there, just not the drive...I had to really try to amp myself up before and at the gym...rough cycle...

I liked what I accomplished with
Tren ace 100 eod
Test prop 100 eod
Mast prop 200 eod
Decent clean gains
I did feel drained-tired at times.

BE SAFE, BE HEALTHY AND GROW MY PEOPLE

I used caber, and libido was there, just not the drive...I had to really try to amp myself up before and at the gym...rough cycle...

Libido is sex drive, so I think what you are meaning to say is the equipment worked, but the desire for it wasn't there

I am getting ready to run my first ten cycle. Is it better ed, or eod? Tren ace and test prop. I hear some people feel awesome on it.

I am getting ready to run my first ten cycle. Is it better ed, or eod? Tren ace and test prop. I hear some people feel awesome on it.

More stable at ED. I will be hitting Ed for my first prop/ace run.

I've done it both ways, and it doesn't matter or make a difference either way in my opinion

Top Bottom