napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rockmfhudds 2nd SARMS cycle with additions

rockmfhudd

4 JAN 16 start date

1-14 Test Cyp 150-200 p/wk (Biotech and Phurious)
1-4 50 mgs A bombs (Phurious)
1-14 50 mgs Proviron per day (Hipo Bayer)
1-14 12.5 mg eod Aromasin (Biotech)
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-13 hcg 1000 ius per week
7-14 possibly ECA stack (depending on progress)

9-12 daa

Pct 13-16 Nolva Clomid Aromasin (Biotech and Hipo)
Aromasin 12.5 eod (Hipo and Biotech)
Nolva 40/20/20/20 (Biotech)
Clomid 50/25/25/25 (Biotech)
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Last edited:
First and foremost I have been waiting for this since the beginning of October first run of Triple Stack SARMs June 2015 (Weight 240, BF 35%, Age 44, height 5'9")

Current stats 44 years old, BF 22ish%, Weight 205, Height 5'9"
Diet will be clean still not sure how to calculate macros (im from Alabama) but I will get there I know what worked last time and it will consist of basically the same
Chicken, broccoli, rice, subbing 1/4 of a sweet potato every other day, lean cuts of beef, protein shake after gym, oatmeal, eggs and egg whites, tuna, new Vita Mix for Christmas will provide some sweetness with fruit and veggies as well. Cheat meals probably every other week or maybe once a month.
Bloods done after last PCT got my estrogen in check after PCT, BF measured at 22% (down from 35% in June 2015.)
Bod POD results to come on 6 January 2016 as an extra measure to get an average

I am looking to obviously continue with weight/fat loss and lean mass gain, increase strength and cardio will be top notch at 30-60 minutes atleast 3-4 times a week. Ultimately I would like to be 10-12% BF
I usually only work 1 body part a day so I will continue with that with 1 day off a week. Havent decided how I will log this every day or atleast once a week or when there is a reason to update as in weight gain loss, feelings, water retention, etc.

I hope you guys are as interested as I am to get this 2016 started with a bang. I cannot wait to get this shit on Happy New Year AR family!!!!

This cycle is going to be sick! I love the layout bro, and I know you have been stoked to get this going. I'll be following for sure! Good luck to you. I think some mean gains are on the way!

RR I hope so brother, I cannot thank all of you guys enough for the support and the answers to my dumbass questions lol I cannot wait for this journey and even more cant wait for those gainzzz to kick in I am so excited to pin lol I guess that's kinda sick but I have already for my pins and syringes out and all my test laid out ready to pop this shit (and the tren storm and EQ sits paitently and waits til im ready)

RR I hope so brother, I cannot thank all of you guys enough for the support and the answers to my dumbass questions lol I cannot wait for this journey and even more cant wait for those gainzzz to kick in I am so excited to pin lol I guess that's kinda sick but I have already for my pins and syringes out and all my test laid out ready to pop this shit (and the tren storm and EQ sits paitently and waits til im ready)

Gonna be sick bro! I'm running a very similiar stack of sarms so this'll be fun to compare experiences.

Man I would have a hard time with figuring out times to take all that different stuff lol. I'm sure it will work great tho and get you where you want to be.

Man I would have a hard time with figuring out times to take all that different stuff lol. I'm sure it will work great tho and get you where you want to be.

Man ive been writing it out today laying everything out as well prolly wont sleep good tonite, its like goin to Disney or some shit lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aw man ive been since Oct on pct and in limbo for bloods and holidays but its on now son im bout to blow the fuck up I was so excited I pinned my test tonite 0430 is just too damn early to be fuckin with it lol

Man ive been writing it out today laying everything out as well prolly wont sleep good tonite, its like goin to Disney or some shit lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The anticipation and excitement is always high when you get ready to start a good run of things. I still get it every time!

well i went to bed at 930ish and tossed and turned til close to midnite, lol figures but nevertheless i was up at 430 and hitting the iron obvi a little placebo effect but i feel great excited and every other way to describe it. I cannot wait til all this shit kicks in Thanks fellas i will try not to disappoint you with my workouts and my logs.

Top Bottom