napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 questions

rbj

Taking s4 in triple stack at 50mg right now.
1. If I go to 25mg 3x a day would it work faster?
2. Would I see increase in more strength?
3. Same or more suppression?
Thanks!

Thanks!

The thing with S4 is following the right dosing protocol to keep the vision sides at bay, so I wouldn't recommend a jump of 50mg all the way up to 75mg. I would go to maybe 60mg first for a week or two, then 70mg etc..

Also I would stick to split dosing everyday. No need to dose three times per day. So if you were doing say 60mg per day, split it into two 30mg doses

Would you get more Inc strength off a higher dose?
Obviously a higher dose can equal better results yes, up until a certain point then you hit diminished returns.

I would just increase your dose slowly to keep sides at bay to find your sweet spot

Would you get more Inc strength off a higher dose?

It will probably peak in your system quicker, but its not worth it if you cant see. Do like Rick said as far as dosing protocol. But don't try to short cut the short cut, you can run it 12 weeks which is plenty of time to maximum results from it.

Thanks!

1. you need to stick to the dosing protocol i have made on increasing doses or the chances of you making it through the cycle are slim because of the vision sides... here is a link to my article https://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?4818-How-to-properly-dose-S4-The-Dylan-Gemelli-Method

2. yes

3. its very minimal so not much if any more

1. you need to stick to the dosing protocol i have made on increasing doses or the chances of you making it through the cycle are slim because of the vision sides... here is a link to my article https://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?4818-How-to-properly-dose-S4-The-Dylan-Gemelli-Method

2. yes

3. its very minimal so not much if any more

Follow the link that Dylan posted, to get the right idea on how to dose S4 correctly and control those vision sides. You definitely don't want to increase your dose too quick too soon. I can't stress the importance of that enough

yep seriously for best results ive been there follow the damn protocol or you will be in BIG trouble vision wise!!!!! take it from me I know I dosed to much by accident and was on a 10 hour drive was not fun felt like my eyes were closing like I was sleepy but wasn't sleepy

Top Bottom