napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rockmfhudds 2nd SARMS cycle with additions

i mean i aint trying to eat man but i guess if its healthy it will be ok to add lean mass i was just gonna try to stay in the 200 lb range or maybe lower but really if the body fat cuts fuck it. it is what it is ill just be a cut up fucking beast

Oh ok I thought you were on it already...yah definitely get ready with a lot of healthy snacks...I was lurking around the house like a food shark all day. The hunger just keeps hitting you. Haven't felt the lethargy hit me full force yet it's only my second day. Didn't really get much of the good night's sleep yet but we'll see tonight if it improves.

Nothing wrong at all with being a cut up beast! haha

I got a little appetite increase from the MK-677 but it hasn't been terrible. It's been very manageable, and I'm actually dieting down at the moment now that I've changed my goal to that

I got a little appetite increase from the MK-677 but it hasn't been terrible. It's been very manageable, and I'm actually dieting down at the moment now that I've changed my goal to that

that's good to know, I will just munch on carrots or celery or some shit and not get out of hand

Day 5 and 6
Day 5 shoulders damn good workout I can tell the sarms are kickin in, rest and soreness are subsiding slowly but surely. (the wife thinks so too). Sleep is still good or great I can feel tightening and vascularity Is coming in nicely. Cardio is better as well.
Day 6 Bis and Tris Cardio is getting even better for me and the wife so the GW is def kicking in Next week Seattle so I will bump up cardio and workouts since I wont be "babysitting" the wife def be a good week for the SARMs to kick in along with the others as well today was 2nd pin of test cyp from phurious (quad) very smooth no pip no sting etc. I did not receive the xxx or 677 yet so I will be traveling without that but its all good I will get the wife to ship it to me when it arrives.

More updates on Monday as I will be flying tomorrow. but will be reading and responding.

Day 5 and 6
Day 5 shoulders damn good workout I can tell the sarms are kickin in, rest and soreness are subsiding slowly but surely. (the wife thinks so too). Sleep is still good or great I can feel tightening and vascularity Is coming in nicely. Cardio is better as well.
Day 6 Bis and Tris Cardio is getting even better for me and the wife so the GW is def kicking in Next week Seattle so I will bump up cardio and workouts since I wont be "babysitting" the wife def be a good week for the SARMs to kick in along with the others as well today was 2nd pin of test cyp from phurious (quad) very smooth no pip no sting etc. I did not receive the xxx or 677 yet so I will be traveling without that but its all good I will get the wife to ship it to me when it arrives.

More updates on Monday as I will be flying tomorrow. but will be reading and responding.

damn sorry for the double post but there must be some admin stuff happening cuz I have seen others with double post. I will also mention I was hoping for the mk677 for my seattle trip to kinda deal with the lethargy away from the family. like I said I will get the wife to ship em out to seattle

Kill that shit Bro!! You know Im following! My second cycle will be very similar to yours. maybe a few adds;)

4 JAN 16 start date

1-14 Test Cyp 150-200 p/wk (Biotech and Phurious)
1-4 50 mgs A bombs (Phurious)
1-14 50 mgs Proviron per day (Hipo Bayer)
1-14 12.5 mg eod Aromasin (Biotech)
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-14 possibly ECA stack (depending on progress)

9-12 daa

Pct 13-16 Nolva Clomid Aromasin (Biotech and Hipo)
Aromasin 12.5 eod (Hipo and Biotech)
Nolva 40/20/20/20 (Biotech)
Clomid 50/25/25/25 (Biotech)
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Sick...should be amazing..I'll be following bro!!!!

Day 5 and 6

Glad alls going well buddy. Still very early in the cycle, but you will be experiencing major changes once everything kicks in. No doubt about it

ya already know where my gym is waiting for a little package i shipped to a buddy up here to really crank it back up.

This cycle is looking pretty good and well laid out. Perhaps the only thing I see missing there, is liver support, since Anadrol is very liver toxic. Other than that, I like your cycle!

This cycle is looking pretty good and well laid out. Perhaps the only thing I see missing there, is liver support, since Anadrol is very liver toxic. Other than that, I like your cycle!

well the a bombs from Phurious is packed with milk thistle hopefully that's enuff if not i will pick up something else

by the way thanks for everyones support and for following i greatly appreciate it. I know DG didn't bullshit with this cycle he laid out for me.

Top Bottom