napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rockmfhudds 2nd SARMS cycle with additions

This is going to be a very good cycle my man. Have fun, you're going to crush it. You've already come a long ways dropping that 40lbs!

good luck with everything brother... i know how hard you have been working and this is another step in the right direction... im always here to help in any way i can so don't hesitate to let me know... you have everyone's support...

thanks DG I appreciate you taking time for everyone especially me. like I said im doin it for family bro!!!! I will not fail the family. so know that your time and effort answering my dumb ass Alabama questions will not be in vain.

Oh and speaking of Alabama I want yo ass to ROOOOOOOLLLLLLL TIIIIIIIIIIDE tonight!!!! lol

thanks dg i appreciate you taking time for everyone especially me. Like i said im doin it for family bro!!!! I will not fail the family. So know that your time and effort answering my dumb ass alabama questions will not be in vain.

Oh and speaking of alabama i want yo ass to rooooooolllllll tiiiiiiiiiide tonight!!!! Lol
roll tide!!!!!

thanks DG I appreciate you taking time for everyone especially me. like I said im doin it for family bro!!!! I will not fail the family. so know that your time and effort answering my dumb ass Alabama questions will not be in vain.

Oh and speaking of Alabama I want yo ass to ROOOOOOOLLLLLLL TIIIIIIIIIIDE tonight!!!! lol

you know i always have time for my family bro...

sorry bro, the tide is getting rolled tonight... =)

it will be a damn good game I know that but I hope the Tide brings that Championship where it belongs for another few years.

are you fucking serious? you must be listening to a crackhead bookie in vegas.
All we need is one play....like that interception against Michigan State and then the Tide starts rolling and Clemson will just get swallowed up! Ironically, I am from Alabama but working/living in Michigan now....Needless the to say...it was a great day at work the day after!

are you fucking serious? you must be listening to a crackhead bookie in vegas.

no listening to my head brother.. this will probably be a very very close game... classic top offense vs. top defense... honestly i think alabama has the better overall talent but clemson has the "team" and that's what wins... i just think its their season, it could be a stretch but this is a very strong national title game... you could not ask for better

no listening to my head brother.. this will probably be a very very close game... classic top offense vs. top defense... honestly i think alabama has the better overall talent but clemson has the "team" and that's what wins... i just think its their season, it could be a stretch but this is a very strong national title game... you could not ask for better

very true it will go back and forth im sure it is a damn good matchup for sure and it may very well be Clemsons destiny but I hope Henry runs up their dickholes lol Roll Tide damnit

It will certainly be a great game!

one more hour and its time to get it on! =) regardless of the outcome, what a damn good year of college football!

Roll mutha phucking TIDE told yalls ass!!!! holy shit what a game I tell you it could have gone to either team. now that fellas is what a National Championship game should be. 2 heavyweights knocking the shit outta each other for 60 minutes

Roll mutha phucking TIDE told yalls ass!!!! holy shit what a game I tell you it could have gone to either team. now that fellas is what a National Championship game should be. 2 heavyweights knocking the shit outta each other for 60 minutes
Man...you aren't kidding. That was an amazing game...never doubted the Tide though....knew they would clinch it....ROLL TIDE!

Top Bottom