napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rockmfhudds 2nd SARMS cycle with additions

I normally don't but some of the eggs etc at the hotel have sodium in it so I am keeping it to a minimum. keep in mind today I move into a room with atleast a stove so ill be on point

There's also the option of getting a juicer and doing like 3 days worth of juices at once. I'm not saying live off that but veggies and all should be heavy in our diet. Especially if trying to drop bf

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

ya I will dial it in a little better now that I will have a stove for sure but tuna and microwave rice is grueling lol

Ok so week 4 updates. Not a lot to report still sticking right at 228 lbs, from a start at 210. I know that some is or was my diet but I will still maintain that atleast 90% is lean. Now I have an extended stay room with a kitchen so I have stocked up on groceries to cook and get my "clean as I can eating" on the road. I will post pics from jan 6th which was start week 2 weeks jan 18th and jan 31st. Go ahead and beat me up lol.

So the A-bombs from Phurious are coming to an end today and I can say I have had some great results, insane pumps to the point of being painful in the forearms and back. As well as legs I fucked up and went skiing yesterday and thought a fucking alien was trying to rip my thighs and shins wide open to get out. IT WAS SO FUCKING painful. but I endured.

The Bayer proviron from HIPO which is is awesome as well. Muscle hardness it good and an overall sense of well being.

SARMS super stack well I have struggled here because I am just going into the 2nd week of the mk 677 since I had to wait for my wife to send it to me. I haven't felt the ravenous hunger, but a little lethargy, sleeping in an extra hour and generally don't feel like goin to the gym until I actually get there and start. S4 is def in the system now I have the cross eyed feel when I wake up takes a minute or so to focus.

So other than diet, that I will continue to dial in. I will say that this is a pretty good run I really didn't know what to expect from the A bombs but I am happy with the results at 50 mgs per day. Its time to cut fat for the next 8 weeks upping the cardio and already started a lower weight more rep routine in the gym.

2ch6pe0.jpg

Jan 6th

thanks bro man if I could have the last 3 weeks back with a kitchen it would be a lot more pronounced but such is life ill get there. you know everytime I read the tortoise and the hare...the tortoise always wins hahaha

not too bad man I haven't had the hunger and last week was a little lethargic but I think it is passed now. im just ready to get off the fucking road and get back to normal life and food, not very happy with the way my pics look. but that's what happens I guess tweak a little here and a little there.

ok so the end of week 5 I guess the SARMs are totally immersed in my blood now cardio is on point, I switched up my workout to less weight high reps last week and this week. the Adrol left me a little heavy at 228 so I gained a total of 18 lbs but it is slowly coming back down today I was 222 so hopefully some or most of it was lean mass gains, my diet is back on point fish rice chicken veggie soup cashews almonds eggs oatmeal blah blah blah. not a lot to report but the pants are def getting looser again I really cant wait for the next 8 weeks or so bring. I think I am def over the small bit of lethargy and hunger with 677 wasn't too bad. now just gotta cut this fat off I would like to do the Inbody test again when I go home but I am there for a long weekend and then back to seattle. so we shall see I will also be getting bloods done in another week or so just more curious of how the test is effecting my estro levels etc.

Top Bottom