napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rockmfhudds 2nd SARMS cycle with additions

the great thing is im on my own damn schedule so I do what I want if I wanna sleep in haha

Ya! I love being self employed. I used to find the self discipline to do work a little more difficult but have no issue with that anymore. I love what I do.

well im not self employed just mostly self supervised lol as long as I get my hours in no questions asked lol
I'm self employed now (investing in rental properties), but I used to have a job where I was self supervised...sounds like a similar type job...I used to be a safety coordinator for a company that sanitized meat packing plants...I would go in at like 11pm and work until like 5 or 6 in the morning. I always read you talking about hotels. They always had me staying at hotels bc I covered plants in several states. Do you do something similar?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

yes quality control mgr for a company that has about 60 DOD bases that we perform fuels maintenance. so I go qc back check the maintenance teams when they get done with their work. and during the summers or if it is in an area where there is no snow I will do site superintendent/QC on construction projects for fuels related things on DOD bases

yes quality control mgr for a company that has about 60 DOD bases that we perform fuels maintenance. so I go qc back check the maintenance teams when they get done with their work. and during the summers or if it is in an area where there is no snow I will do site superintendent/QC on construction projects for fuels related things on DOD bases

That's pretty cool. Do you enjoy the traveling?

Ahhhh life on the road....that's cool bro

eh its not so bad its hell on the diet and the love life. but my wife is goin back to school to get her nurse practioners license so I may tell them to fuck off in about 2 years lol. get me a local job, or get me a damn French maid outfit and clean the house and have dinner ready when she comes home with that check hahaha. I was military before so I was kinda used to a 3 month minimum vacation atleast once a year

if I am anywhere for more than a month or so I try to find an extended stay with some kinda stove. when I was in Pittsburgh last year from july to oct I actually drove my car cuz I had gear with me so I packed all my pots and pans crock pot and shit with me and the hotel had a grill so I didn't hardly miss a beat I grilled all day on sunday for the week

they just asked me If I wanted to go to fucking Afghanistan for 6 months to set up a fuel tank. I laughed at them. they tried to send me to el paso last year and I said FUUUUCK YOU they kidnap blue eyed white boys for money down there. I survived 20 years of in and out of war and I damn sure aint goin anywhere near no bullshit anymore. aghannies or cartels fuck that

they just asked me If I wanted to go to fucking Afghanistan for 6 months to set up a fuel tank. I laughed at them. they tried to send me to el paso last year and I said FUUUUCK YOU they kidnap blue eyed white boys for money down there. I survived 20 years of in and out of war and I damn sure aint goin anywhere near no bullshit anymore. aghannies or cartels fuck that
Lol fuck that

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Ok so I know I have slacked a little on the log. I will tighten that up today when I get back to the room. what I have to report is the "bloat" I have felt was obviously from unsuspected sodium intake and a little more carbs than normal. So I have not used any protein shakes in the past 2 days I think that may have added to it as well I bought some Dymatize cinnamon bun flavor while it tasted great it has about 150 mgs of sodium per serving I will post a pic of the profile of it later today. I also have found a room with half of a kitchen hahaha so I will be cookin some shit up so that will make it a little easier as well. The lethargy with the mk677 is no joke I feel like blowing off the gym in the mornings but once I get there I am fine although I have also switched up my workouts to lighter weights more reps just to switch things up just trying to get thru this last week of a bombs and normalize the 677 effects as well and then when that levels out I can get down to real bidness. This unexpected trip has thrown a wrench in this cycle but that's life it happens and I will get the best out of this cycle. more to come.....

Ok so I know I have slacked a little on the log. I will tighten that up today when I get back to the room. what I have to report is the "bloat" I have felt was obviously from unsuspected sodium intake and a little more carbs than normal. So I have not used any protein shakes in the past 2 days I think that may have added to it as well I bought some Dymatize cinnamon bun flavor while it tasted great it has about 150 mgs of sodium per serving I will post a pic of the profile of it later today. I also have found a room with half of a kitchen hahaha so I will be cookin some shit up so that will make it a little easier as well. The lethargy with the mk677 is no joke I feel like blowing off the gym in the mornings but once I get there I am fine although I have also switched up my workouts to lighter weights more reps just to switch things up just trying to get thru this last week of a bombs and normalize the 677 effects as well and then when that levels out I can get down to real bidness. This unexpected trip has thrown a wrench in this cycle but that's life it happens and I will get the best out of this cycle. more to come.....
Good job fighting through that shit brother. The bloat can be contained w some extra potassium and lowering sodium as you know, but that tiredness on MK is real lol. You're doing a hell of a job dude.

Keep pushing through it bro. Also remember to up that potassium it will help with the bloat. A banana' s
K:Na ratio is 440 to 1 and every fruit and vegetable has a K:Na ratio of 50 to 1 or higher!! I've been tryin to keep my potassium 5 times higher than my sodium if not higher

If you use salt at all that would be why ur sodium is high. If you use a calorie counting app it will tell u your total sodium intake for day.

Top Bottom