napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Back pics update:

KingWizard said:
Took these the other day.. Had to edit the lighting a tiny bit because asking a random guy to take a pic of you with proper lighting is somehow fucking difficult

2064260231b7e1726e4f9af111f70e9f.jpg
6c898262fd356ef8005b68d8bab225fe.jpg
5125de54ca4a07bcb76a6dbe55f38369.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk
Damn dude, nice striation on the rhomboids there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck Jack, I knew you had some size but I guess I wasn't fully aware to the extent... I have to say I am more than impressed bro... NICE WORK... The back is tough because there are SO MANY areas to hit and work at that often times, back's are not developed as much as they can be but you are on your game bro... NICE WORK

Looking good JackSteel. Are you cutting now or doing a lean bulk? Curious to know your reason for fasting half the day? IMO that is hurting your progress, I understand fasted cardio but staving your muscles of protein for that long is not the best way to achieving lean growth and can slow your metabolism in my experience. Have you tried adding in maybe a can of tuna with lemon or maybe 5-10 egg whites? Keeping carbs out while suppling protein for growth in the morning should help take you to the next level.

Re: RE: Re: Back pics update:

Wacker said:
Looking good JackSteel. Are you cutting now or doing a lean bulk? Curious to know your reason for fasting half the day? IMO that is hurting your progress, I understand fasted cardio but staving your muscles of protein for that long is not the best way to achieving lean growth and can slow your metabolism in my experience. Have you tried adding in maybe a can of tuna with lemon or maybe 5-10 egg whites? Keeping carbs out while suppling protein for growth in the morning should help take you to the next level.
I also intermittent fast and to be honest with you I don't think I'll ever go back to traditional eating every 2 hours 6-8 times a day. I have noticed 0 strength decreases from fasting and I'm shedding bf like crazy. Everyone's body does work different though, for example, I did the low carb ketosis diet and lost no bf and my strength and energy plummeted. I gave it 12 weeks and said never again. There is a lot of evidence out there though that proves fasting does not harm your muscle mass and it actually has the opposite effect in that it's muscle sparring.

Wacker said:
I'm cutting right now bro. Not trying for size at the moment. I try to eat breakfast when I bulk or lean bulk. Lean bulking is hard for me because i have a hard time eating that much clean good lol. Dirty bulking is more my thing. I have a shake in the morning now and then.

ibleedoranbla said:
Wacker said:
I also intermittent fast and to be honest with you I don't think I'll ever go back to traditional eating every 2 hours 6-8 times a day. I have noticed 0 strength decreases from fasting and I'm shedding bf like crazy. Everyone's body does work different though, for example, I did the low carb ketosis diet and lost no bf and my strength and energy plummeted. I gave it 12 weeks and said never again. There is a lot of evidence out there though that proves fasting does not harm your muscle mass and it actually has the opposite effect in that it's muscle sparring.
Right. I agree I don't think the danger of losing muscle on IF is big especially with AAS or SARMs. I guess I'm not completely fasting though because I have coffee with some carbs sometimes before working out. Usually just preworkout other than the juice I chase my SARMs with.

JackSteel said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"Wacker" said:
Right. I agree I don't think the danger of losing muscle on IF is big especially with AAS or SARMs. I guess I'm not completely fasting though because I have coffee with some carbs sometimes before working out. Usually just preworkout other than the juice I chase my SARMs with.

I workout in the evening so I have most of my meals in by the time I train. I eat between 12-830pm and fast the rest of the time. I have flirted with the idea of eating from 5am-1pm and then fasting the rest of the night but I don't like the idea of not eating after my workout.

DylanGemelli said:
Fuck Jack, I knew you had some size but I guess I wasn't fully aware to the extent... I have to say I am more than impressed bro... NICE WORK... The back is tough because there are SO MANY areas to hit and work at that often times, back's are not developed as much as they can be but you are on your game bro... NICE WORK
lol thanks man. Sometimes I look alright and sometimes I look like shit, you know how it is. Not feeling big at the moment but I have been working back and read delts a lot lately so I'm glad to see a little change there. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

ibleedoranbla said:
JackSteel said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"Wacker" said:

I have seen studies on intermediate fasting for fat loss but never full time fasting. If you can post those studies I would love to read up on your program. I am sitting at about 4% BF this morning and eat every 2-3 hours. I found that providing what I need with food not drugs or sarms (never tried) has worked for me the best
I workout in the evening so I have most of my meals in by the time I train. I eat between 12-830pm and fast the rest of the time. I have flirted with the idea of eating from 5am-1pm and then fasting the rest of the night but I don't like the idea of not eating after my workout.

That's^ pretty much me, but I don't quit at 8:30 unless I pass out accidentally.

IF can be extremely powerful, and a very effective recomposition dieting strategy if done correctly. I did it religiously for 3 years and studied it extensively. I believe I made the most dramatic improvements to my physique in those 3 years in terms of fat loss AND muscle gain. I plan on doing a nice writeup about IF sometime in the near future that should clear up a lot of the myths and misconceptions that people have about IF.

RickRock said:
IF can be extremely powerful, and a very effective recomposition dieting strategy if done correctly. I did it religiously for 3 years and studied it extensively. I believe I made the most dramatic improvements to my physique in those 3 years in terms of fat loss AND muscle gain. I plan on doing a nice writeup about IF sometime in the near future that should clear up a lot of the myths and misconceptions that people have about IF.
I'll be looking forward to that write up. I have been utilizing IF for about 4-5 months now and I really enjoy it. I have an entirely different appreciation of food now when it's time to eat. It's almost like instead of just stuffing my face, I actually take the time to savor it. It's hard to explain.

Top Bottom