napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Auto Pin??????

Here's a question for all you experienced fellas. Is there a way to Auto Pin? I know there are many drugs that one could use an Auto Pin Device with so I was wondering if it was possible with gear??? Seeing as how I've never pinned I was thinking that would definitely be something newbies like myself would be interested in.

I think he's referring to the devices that a lot of diabetics use. I believe these will only be effective for subcutaneous injections.

Here's a question for all you experienced fellas. Is there a way to Auto Pin? I know there are many drugs that one could use an Auto Pin Device with so I was wondering if it was possible with gear??? Seeing as how I've never pinned I was thinking that would definitely be something newbies like myself would be interested in.

I would just research, watch good videos on the subject, and educate yourself. With patience and practice, you'll get better at it.

I think he's referring to the devices that a lot of diabetics use. I believe these will only be effective for subcutaneous injections.

There are some IM auto pins, for example epinephrine injection. For steroid pin you should be ensuring you didn't hit any blood vessels by doing a tiny draw before injecting(can't do that with an autopin). Like Testdude said, there are a ton of videos showing how this is done.

Oh ok that makes sense. Now that I think of it all the autopin devices have very short needles so yea that wouldn't work for intramuscular.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

There are some IM auto pins, for example epinephrine injection. For steroid pin you should be ensuring you didn't hit any blood vessels by doing a tiny draw before injecting(can't do that with an autopin). Like Testdude said, there are a ton of videos showing how this is done.

Interesting. Thanks for the information! Learn something new every day :).

The Mrs. has used auto inject for B-12 shots. It's basically a spring driven device. And it puts 1cc in you really quick. And no way to asperate. Neither would be ideal for AAS.

Just go with the old fashioned way bro. It can't be beat. I wouldn't trust a machine to do it.

Just go with the old fashioned way bro. It can't be beat. I wouldn't trust a machine to do it.

This right here. And if it's a matter of worrying about having to pin so many times, you get used to it quick. It becomes 2nd nature.

So I've seen you on this pinning topic a while now. What are your top 3 concerns man. I'm happy to weigh in as I'm absolutly terrified of needles to the point where I would black out. Any help I can provide just let me know. Pm me anytime.

I've also done 100% subq cycles with awesome results.. im is not that bad though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So I've seen you on this pinning topic a while now. What are your top 3 concerns man. I'm happy to weigh in as I'm absolutly terrified of needles to the point where I would black out. Any help I can provide just let me know. Pm me anytime.

I've also done 100% subq cycles with awesome results.. im is not that bad though.

big ass baby right there lol 280 lbs and scared of a damn needle hahaha. so you do all subq or do you let the misses pop you?

No Il do sub q just to swich ot up. I do IM too but it takes me some courage. Not as bad these days but I was horrible at first. Some days it would take me an hour to pin.

Tried to let the lady do it and it was all bad. Alllll bad lol.

i must have been typing before my screen updated lol well mine is a nurse and she did my first couple til i got the balls to do it haha

No Il do sub q just to swich ot up. I do IM too but it takes me some courage. Not as bad these days but I was horrible at first. Some days it would take me an hour to pin.

Tried to let the lady do it and it was all bad. Alllll bad lol.

Lol is she scared of needles too? A lot of people aren't huge fans of them.

I am thrilled to be pinning again in January im getting butterflies just thinking about it lol is that sick or what

there is literally nothing to fear... i see this far too often and its not something anything should be given a hard time about because everyone has fears they need to overcome... you have to look at this from a different perspective as opposed to a frightened one... unless you have had some sort of bad experience in the past, then its more of an unknown that is causing the fear than anything... one thing to think about is how many others do it on a DAILY basis with no problem... you have to ask yourself, "if so and so did it, then why can't I?" Think about the men and women who do this constantly with no problem... think about how painless shots were at the doctor after you had yourself worked into a frenzy for absolutely nothing yet you may have still cried to get a present from your parents out of the deal etc. but in reality, you didn't even feel it... the prick on your finger to draw blood hurts more than a shot does and that's no bull shit... if you do it right, you literally don't feel a thing... you will be just fine, its just like any other phobia that can be overcome... the mind can be your best friend or your worst enemy so you must overcome THE MIND...

Top Bottom