napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromatizing compounds: what you need to know

mastermolnar

In the world of bodybuilding and aesthetics, athletes endure gruelling training sessions, dietary deficits, and (in most cases) calculated drug protocols that most doctors would cringe at. Chances are, if you have found your way to this thread, that you partake in the aforementioned protocol to some degree, or plan to take on this venture and make it a part of your everyday life.
The first cycle I ran I went into with (what I thought at the time) was a very good understanding of the different compounds and what made them unique. I DID research. I spoke endlessly with experienced users, but somewhere within the countless threads and articles of seemingly foreign language I lost my understanding of some very important facts.....

Which compounds aromatize and what exactly does that mean?

AROMATIZATION
The human body is an amazing thing. Throughout your body, there are countless cells that make up the structure and maintain proper function of our bodies; are constantly in motion to help achieve and maintain a state of homeostasis, or a balance within our bodies. When we take in exogenous (from outside the body) testosterone or other aromatizing compounds, we create an unnatural imbalance. With this imbalance the body begins the allostatic process, the body's attempt to naturally correct this and acheive homeostasis again. With the increase of available testosterone, the body enlists the help of some particular cells throughout the body known as aromatase enzyme cells. These cells essentially bind with free testosterone and convert it to estrogen in attempt to acheive the desired balance between these two hormones.

In short, taking aromatizing compounds can and will raise estrogen levels and should always be accompanied by the use of an aromatase inhibitor (AI). AIs will stop the aromatization process by binding with the aromatase enzyme cell and disabling the process.

AROMATIZING COMPOUNDS
For the sake of this article we will stick to the staple conpounds and Ill add a few less commonly discussed compounds as well. To better illustrate which compounds aromatize and which do not, steroids can be broken down into 2 categories..

DHT DERIVITIVES and TESTOSTERONE DERIVITIVES

DHT derivatives do not convert to estrogen for the most part. In fact, the only DHT derivitive that converts to estrogen is Anadrol and it is still unknown as to why exactly this compound aromatizes.

TESTOSTERONE derivatives are recognized by the aromatase enzyme cell as a viable substrate for conversion to estrogen and therefore convert, although at varying degrees. One exception (among others) is the compound trenbolone which is not a DHT derivitive and does not aromatize.

DHT DERIVITIVES
winstrol
Primobolan
Masteron
Proviron
Anavar
Superdrol
Anadrol* although highly estrogenic

TESTOSTERONE DERIVITIVES
Testosterone
Dianabol
Methyltestosterone
Cheque drops
Equipoise (about 50% as estrogenic as testosterone)
Deca (about 20% as estrogenic as testosterone)
NPP (nandrolone phenylpropionate)
Trenbolone*
Turinabol* *do not convert to estrogen
Halotestin*

There is yet another category to be concerned with and in which everyone that makes the decision to cycle should familiarize themselves with....
NANDROLONES and other PROGESTERONE RECEPTOR BINDING COMPOUNDS. These carry an added risk of elevating prolactin levels in the body and also increasing the estrogenic side effects of other aromatizing compounds. But we will touch on that further at a later date.

Armed with this information and a better understanding of the possible estrogenic side effects each compound may or may not carry, you will better be able to define your cycles to suit your goals from a more calculated and scientific viewpoint. Cycling is an addition - a compliment - to the total package of diet, training, and genetics. With the knowledge contained herein, I urge you to purchase ancillaries and post cycle therapy products and control your estrogen.. know your body.. kill it in the gym.. and make massive gains.

Happy holidays

Thanks a lot for this post bro. I am new to AR and AAS, still trying to find my way before my first cycle and this information was great.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Mastermolnar, bringing the pain again with some awesome info. Great read and well thought out. Thanks brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

excellent break down of everything brother... this makes it very simple to understand for everyone and is a great guide for not only beginners but for everyone... you can never have enough info to read from and learn from... GREAT POST

Nice! Good info for everyone, especially new guys just getting into the AAS world. Good work!

just learned i need to be very aware of things when i hit the a bombs, will aromasin 12.5 eod be enough to cover it, i am not gyno prone as far as i know

just learned i need to be very aware of things when i hit the a bombs, will aromasin 12.5 eod be enough to cover it, i am not gyno prone as far as i know
I would start at the 12.5 eod and go from there... depending on what youre running with it. It can happen quick with drol though so just be aware. What do you plan to run the drol at??

I would start at the 12.5 eod and go from there... depending on what youre running with it. It can happen quick with drol though so just be aware. What do you plan to run the drol at??

1-12 test cyp 250 mg week
1-4 A bombs 50 mg ed
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-14 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-14 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

The estrogen is not always a bad thing. It does make you feel well mentally.It also adds many good qualities to men. That is why when guys crash their E they feel like shit. Now just like any thing else in this world...too much is not good. I have always had ai on hand but have never taken it.Never had sore nips before. When I talk about the test/deca @200/200...I always mention the mental part. If you took this stack and over did ai you would loose the feel good mentally. This is all about #1-balance, #2-know your self, and know yourself well and #3..the dose. Now when you start on those 800 test stacks you may feel great, like rickrock, or may feel crappy. It is the dose that needs to be found that suits you. If the stack makes you feel good but you do not put on that 30 lbs of muscle then...oh well!

This is a good post to help folks begin to know their own body.

The estrogen is not always a bad thing. It does make you feel well mentally.It also adds many good qualities to men. That is why when guys crash their E they feel like shit. Now just like any thing else in this world...too much is not good. I have always had ai on hand but have never taken it.Never had sore nips before. When I talk about the test/deca @200/200...I always mention the mental part. If you took this stack and over did ai you would loose the feel good mentally. This is all about #1-balance, #2-know your self, and know yourself well and #3..the dose. Now when you start on those 800 test stacks you may feel great, like rickrock, or may feel crappy. It is the dose that needs to be found that suits you. If the stack makes you feel good but you do not put on that 30 lbs of muscle then...oh well!

^I have to agree with you on this as most of my cycles have been without AI. Now i use them lightly

i always take one regardless but very light... im just one that is very cautious, not to say you have to take it to be cautious but i do it in a manner where it does not crush estrogen whatsoever and i still get the aromasin benefits... I LOVE how you always have one on hand, even though your not estro sensitive because you just flat out never know... you are exactly right about not too much but not too little and for some reason most just cannot grasp that concept.. its one extreme or the other... thats not the way to have longevity in this... the thought process should be "get the absolute most out of this as you can in the SAFEST possible manner"

Great point. We are all so very different on everything. That includes AI dose as well as dosages on compounds. What works well for one may not for another

I agree 100% drb. Slight elevations in estrogen make me feel great.. stronger, happier, sonetimes even calmer! Its definitely all a balancing act controlling your levels and getting everything in a comfort zone. When your piling compounds in a cycle, youve gotta have that basic understanding of what is going to elevate estro levels and then recognize when your levdls are elevated. I am pretty lucky.. I can run test with no AI but once I start adding stuff like drol or dbol I always run an ai

Top Bottom