napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin and test dosage

cujolaverga

I know that 12.5mg EOD is the standard dosing protocol, but to what point? Meaning is that a good dose up to 600mg? 1000mg?

I know everyone is different, but I'm only hitting 600mg weekly and 12.5 just isn't cutting it. Heat and painful lump behind left pec. Feels hotter anyway. So, i bumped to 12.5 daily. How long should I stay at that dose before bumping up again because the gyno flare is still showing up?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Just watch out for symptoms of low estrogen. Make sure to monitor that. If you are building up gyno, I wonder if running some nolvadex would knock that out?

Up it to 25mg ed for a few days. If that doesnt knock it out then lower your test and continue ed until it subsides. I wouldnt worry about crashing your e... if your getting gyno you need to take care of that. Your e will recover. Gyno is forever without surgery

Just watch out for symptoms of low estrogen. Make sure to monitor that. If you are building up gyno, I wonder if running some nolvadex would knock that out?

Nolvadex will help with the gyno symptoms as losg as its a test only cycle just never use a serm in conjunction with a nandrolone it will irritate a progesterone issue

Ok...I'm using NPP @ 100mg eod. Guess I'm just prone to this shit. It's aggravating. I've been using caber .5 twice per week. This is at least the size of a ping pong ball

Yeah with the NPP stay away from nolvadex . and if the aromisin isnt helping its probly prolactin related id go 12.5 ed and get labs done make sure estradiol isnt too low 20 to 25 is optimum and progesterone isnt elevated if your sex drive is still strong shouldnt be progesterone but get labs dont assume

I know that 12.5mg EOD is the standard dosing protocol, but to what point? Meaning is that a good dose up to 600mg? 1000mg?

I know everyone is different, but I'm only hitting 600mg weekly and 12.5 just isn't cutting it. Heat and painful lump behind left pec. Feels hotter anyway. So, i bumped to 12.5 daily. How long should I stay at that dose before bumping up again because the gyno flare is still showing up?

It's always going to depend entirely on the individual. The 12.5mg EOD dose is just a general guideline and must be always tailored to the person and the dosages that's being ran.

If you are gyno prone, you will need more. If you are running more aromatizing compounds, you will need more.

For instance, I'm on 900mg test right now. With 500 deca. I'm not gyno prone or estrogen sensitive at all. I started off at 12.5mg EOD Aromasin from pure essence. I never got any estrogen sides, but I did start to get a little bloat. I then went to 12.5mg ED and have been there ever since and I'm dry as hell and feel great. Libido is through the roof.

You just have to expiriment and find what works for you

I know everyone is different, but I'm only hitting 600mg weekly and 12.5 just isn't cutting it.

Only 600mg? Lol... IMO that's a decent amount of Test... I ran Pharma Lady's Aromasin (Global Anabolics) and I had to run 12.5ed with 400mg Test Cyp only... Hope this helps...

Ok...I'm using NPP @ 100mg eod. Guess I'm just prone to this shit.

NPP doesn't aromatize as much as Test but it does... add that on top of 600mg test... I would bump up the Aromasin dose for sure... At this point I don't think you have to worry about crashing estrogen

I'm cruising 150/150 deca / test and I dose 12.5mg eod... Haven't crashed my e... And I'm staying dry

I would stay at 12.5ed if it's working for the duration of the cycle... Personally I would probably need more but we're talking about you... So only you know what you need

clearly if your running a nandrolone on top of that high amount of test, you need caber for the prolactin side as that can be very irritating as well... 600 mg of test is NOT a small amount whatsoever and if you find yourself needing more, that is perfectly okay.. i would start at 12.5 mg every day and assess from there.. if you find thats working, stick with it, if not bump to 25 for at least 10-14 days and get the symptoms down before you scale back... if your experiencing a lot of problems running high test with a lower nandrolone then you need to reverse them and get your test lower with an equal to or higher nandrolone dose...

clearly if your running a nandrolone on top of that high amount of test, you need caber for the prolactin side as that can be very irritating as well...

Good call! That is definitely a decent amount of nandrolone requiring caber if you're prone for sure!

Good call! That is definitely a decent amount of nandrolone requiring caber if you're prone for sure!

yes, its far too often overlooked... if i told you the amount of people i see who either have no clue what caber even is or what its for and the fact they simply just dont use it, it would be nearly 80-90% of nandrolone users... that's not an exaggeration, and they wonder why they have problems...

Top Bottom