napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin and test dosage

Ok guys...upped aromasin to 25mg daily for the past 6 days. Tissue behind left nipple is still hard and hurts. Does appear smaller though. I cut off the npp like 10 days ago. Have 0 appetite so I started using PE mk-2866 to see if this helps. This cycle has been a total fail. Sux ass. Merry Christmas lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Ok guys...upped aromasin to 25mg daily for the past 6 days. Tissue behind left nipple is still hard and hurts. Does appear smaller though. I cut off the npp like 10 days ago. Have 0 appetite so I started using PE mk-2866 to see if this helps. This cycle has been a total fail. Sux ass. Merry Christmas lol

I have a couple recommendations for you. Possibly pick up some Raloxifene from pure essence to help combat the nipple lump issues.

As for your appetite, I would strongly suggest adding in MK-677 for this. It has helped people's appetite tremendously as well as offering excellent sleep benefits and changes in body composition

I have a couple recommendations for you. Possibly pick up some Raloxifene from pure essence to help combat the nipple lump issues.

As for your appetite, I would strongly suggest adding in MK-677 for this. It has helped people's appetite tremendously as well as offering excellent sleep benefits and changes in body composition
Should I still use the aromasin in conjunction with the raloxifene? I also only pinned 150mg of enanthate last week to get it under control. I would have thought that 25mg of aromasin daily would have stopped it. I've been using the mk for 4 days now @25mg dosed in the am. Hope it works soon...

Should I still use the aromasin in conjunction with the raloxifene? I also only pinned 150mg of enanthate last week to get it under control. I would have thought that 25mg of aromasin daily would have stopped it. I've been using the mk for 4 days now @25mg dosed in the am. Hope it works soon...

yes, you would absolutely want to run them in conjunction with one another... raloxifene is another extremely strong method of attack... if this does not do the trick, then you would want to drop aromasin, add letro with raloxifene and just go full force

Top Bottom