napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AP's s4/mk677/lgd log.

Day 36

Chest/triceps

Incline DB bench: (45x12) 70x8 75x8x2 80x8 (+2 reps)
Flat bb bench: (135x12) 185x8x2 195x8 225x5(+ 1 rep)
Hammer Strength weighted dip 225x8 275x8x2 315x7*(new pr)
12 sets compound
V bar press down: 130x8 170x8 180x9 190x6
Ez bar skull crushers: 75x8x3 85x7

Felt awesome tonight added 2 reps to my 80lb DB incline probably could have hit 9. Flat bench I added a rep to my 225 also. I can hit 5 or 6 fresh but never that many mid workout. V bar press down felt super light so I kicked the weight up added 6 reps on 190 which is a new pr.

Really don't think I've felt and looked this good ever. Got some veins surfacing on the chest area which I never had before. I can also say I feel stronger than ever as well.

Sorry for the lack of updates but I'll be back to every day posting after my deload week. Weight has increased slightly but doesn't really matter because like I said never looked better. Really looking forward to the last 2 months of this cycle

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Another update

Things are going good. Been keeping the pace with workouts and nutrition. Not too much on the weight gain but I've been looking a leaner which is the goal.
This training has been awesome I've noticed some strength gains for sure. I've increased the weight by a fair margin on most exercises as well as set some new prs.
Sorry the updates have kinda died down work has been a but rough and got lots of projects and stuff going on at home. I'll check back in a few days and try and keep up with it.

Life happens bro, if we’re busy we’re likely giving more to the world and that’s a great thing. Great updates, keep up the fight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates. Currently sitting a few lbs lighter but looking much leaner. Workouts have been going great. S4 dose is still 60mg and vision sides are minimal just don't have enough to do more my last 4 weeks which I'm fine with. I started my 4 weeks DGA post ct and I forgot how good this shit makes you feel lol. Really looking forward to finishing this one strong.

For about a week I was a bit burnt out on the diet and eating so I cut a meal out to give my self a bit of a break and honestly it was exactly what I needed to get back on track.

Thanks everyone for all the support. I'll be back with another update shortly.

nice brother, good to hear from you and so glad to see you still on it and doing well! thanks for the update!

Another update for you guys... sorry haven't been around much. But recomp is going great. I'm down a few lbs but looking way better here are the before and after. Well kinda since I've got about a week or so left
0985b394a25447e0141832e569fb6b45.jpg
c5b4f68465e4864ab2f8d693659b6c02.jpg

Damn dude. Looking great! I've noticed in the gym you leaned out quite a bit and definition has definitely improved. On top of that it's evident you've added some size too. Very nice recomp. That's the holy grail right there

Top Bottom